The Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

You are not godly and you are not a Christian.

I said
lololol You see that is proof your an antichrist. You were kicked out of Christianity, because your were blind to Gods truth. You never learned what a Christian is. So there is no way you can judge what a Christian is. But your devil likes to have you bear false witness against one.
Its all about that evil tongue of yours.

[Jas 3:5-6
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol You see that is proof your an antichrist. You were kicked out of Christianity, because your were blind to Gods truth. You never learned what a Christian is. So there is no way you can judge what a Christian is. But your devil likes to have you bear false witness against one.
Its all about that evil tongue of yours.

[Jas 3:5-6
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.

Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

Are you saying something like that you could just be this now because of what you said, a non-Christian or not a Christian? I have been a Christian. I am Jewish. A proselyte. I am of Israel. I obey God. Yeshua is the Son of God, the Messiah. I obey Him, His word, His commands, commandments. If I am a Christian it is no longer as a Gentile. I observe God's commands, His commandments. As a Christian a person may only believe or have faith and choose to obey unless there is no faith or belief without obedience. If you have the Holy Spirit of have faith or belief or believe does that mean that you obey commands or commandments? God's commands, His commandments? What commands or commandments? Saying what you do not observe is not the right way about this. Only being able to observe more commands or commandments, well, we would need to discuss if there is anything wrong with that. I am willing to discuss and explore it. I saw no obstacle to observing all of God's commands, commandments. That is how I am of Israel. Also, the New Covenant is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. Can you or a person start or begin with the New Covenant, God's law... (written on minds and hearts, ?).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

Are you saying something like that you could just be this now because of what you said, a non-Christian or not a Christian? I have been a Christian. I am Jewish. A proselyte. I am of Israel. I obey God. Yeshua is the Son of God, the Messiah. I obey Him, His word, His commands, commandments. If I am a Christian it is no longer as a Gentile. I observe God's commands, His commandments. As a Christian a person may only believe or have faith and choose to obey unless there is no faith or belief without obedience. If you have the Holy Spirit of have faith or belief or believe does that mean that you obey commands or commandments? God's commands, His commandments? What commands or commandments? Saying what you do not observe is not the right way about this. Only being able to observe more commands or commandments, well, we would need to discuss if there is anything wrong with that. I am willing to discuss and explore it. I saw no obstacle to observing all of God's commands, commandments. That is how I am of Israel. Also, the New Covenant is for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. Can you or a person start or begin with the New Covenant, God's law... (written on minds and hearts, ?).

I said
lol You have tried that stupid logic on me before. It was from the devil them, and it is from the devil now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have tried that stupid logic on me before. It was from the devil them, and it is from the devil now.

Are you in covenant with God?

I am. Does it matter which covenant or just being in covenant with God? You learn.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you in covenant with God?

I am. Does it matter which covenant or just being in covenant with God? You learn.

I said
I am in the new covenant with God through Jesus. I know your not in that one.

[2Jo 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I am in the new covenant with God through Jesus. I know your not in that one.

[2Jo 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Did you know that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah? Was I a Christian but a Gentile or a Jew without the Law of Moses?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Did you know that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah? Was I a Christian but a Gentile or a Jew without the Law of Moses?

I said
You are an idiot. The Jews rejected Jesus so Jesus went to the Gentiles. And the Jews were blinded.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are an idiot. The Jews rejected Jesus so Jesus went to the Gentiles. And the Jews were blinded.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

incorrect
the question is if He talked with a Samaritan
He came only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel
There was nothing wrong with Him talking to the Samaritan woman
but then I am not Jesus
I did not want to talk to women. And, it is not the purpose of the Internet.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
incorrect
the question is if He talked with a Samaritan
He came only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel
There was nothing wrong with Him talking to the Samaritan woman
but then I am not Jesus
I did not want to talk to women. And, it is not the purpose of the Internet.

I said
You have that same blindness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have that same blindness.

Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.

To be honest I do not know what you are talking about. Are you talking about the Samaritan woman?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, Ziv 5. It is night.

To be honest I do not know what you are talking about. Are you talking about the Samaritan woman?

I said
lol You are the proof that everyone needs to see how blindness is in all Jews.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are the proof that everyone needs to see how blindness is in all Jews.

Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in? Blindness is something that can be remedied. However, the early church was entirely Jewish.

I said
The apostles were Jewish, and they remedied it by becoming born again Christians.

[Act 15:24-26
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The apostles were Jewish, and they remedied it by becoming born again Christians.

[Act 15:24-26
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--
25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Being Jewish is not something that needs to be remedied.

We have the oracles of God, and the Messiah.

There is nothing wrong with being born again or being a Christian. A Christian need not be a Gentile.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Being Jewish is not something that needs to be remedied.

We have the oracles of God, and the Messiah.

There is nothing wrong with being born again or being a Christian. A Christian need not be a Gentile.

I said
Your blindness is to much some times. Your ignorance is obvious.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your blindness is to much some times. Your ignorance is obvious.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

If I have blindness I hope that it is not too much for anyone. It is not too much for God and Jesus. I know that. I do not know what you mean by ignorance. I cannot accept it as an insult.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If I have blindness I hope that it is not too much for anyone. It is not too much for God and Jesus. I know that. I do not know what you mean by ignorance. I cannot accept it as an insult.

Jesus did not change the law. There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood. The question is what this means. A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood? Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood? What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything? There has been an annulling of the former commandment too, but I do not yet know what this means. It is not that I am blind. Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi. He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

I said
lol Its not an insult. Its the facts. Your logic proves your ignorance.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Its not an insult. Its the facts. Your logic proves your ignorance.

You say that I am ignorant and that my logic proves it. You say that ignorance on my part is the facts. It is not a small thing to call someone ignorant or to tell someone that they are ignorant. You must have a reason. I mean, I think you do. I do not see myself as ignorant, even though there are a lot of things that I do not know. For example, I am not all-knowing as God is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did not change the law.
There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood.
The question is what this means.
A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood?
Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood?
What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything?
There has been an annulling of the former commandment too,
but I do not yet know what this means.
It is not that I am blind.
Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi.
He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

You say that I am ignorant and that my logic proves it. You say that ignorance on my part is the facts. It is not a small thing to call someone ignorant or to tell someone that they are ignorant. You must have a reason. I mean, I think you do. I do not see myself as ignorant, even though there are a lot of things that I do not know. For example, I am not all-knowing as God is.

I said
Look at what you have been spamming. You state a fact that Jesus did not change the law. Then you state a fact that the law was changed. Them are an oxymoron.
Then you come up with "What does this mean" Then you come up with all these different maybe's. Now these poke holes in your first fact statement. "Jesus did not change the law" Then you say "you do not know what this means". Now after all that fact and fiction, you say your not blind. Which you are.
That is not logic that is total confusion to the readers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did not change the law.
There has, however, been a change of the law with the change of the priesthood.
The question is what this means.
A change within the priesthood or a change to a different priesthood?
Is it an order of the priesthood, the Levitical Priesthood?
What do you know about the Levitical Priesthood if anything?
There has been an annulling of the former commandment too,
but I do not yet know what this means.
It is not that I am blind.
Yeshua, Jesus, holds His priesthood permanently. He is of the tribe of Judah, not Levi.
He is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
The priesthood of Jesus. He is our High Priest.

I said
Look at what you have been spamming. You state a fact that Jesus did not change the law. Then you state a fact that the law was changed. Them are an oxymoron.
Then you come up with "What does this mean" Then you come up with all these different maybe's. Now these poke holes in your first fact statement. "Jesus did not change the law" Then you say "you do not know what this means". Now after all that fact and fiction, you say your not blind. Which you are.
That is not logic that is total confusion to the readers.
Jesus did not change the law. I did not say that the law was changed. I said that there has been a change of the law. Was it pertaining to the priesthood, within the priesthood, or with regard to a new priesthood? It has to do with your interpretation, as with each individual who reads the book of Hebrews. I am still discovering what I believe here and I believe you are saying that I am wrong. If you say that I am blind you have not healed the blindness. I simply know that I have heard more than you unless you have not revealed what I already know. Also, check your grammar.