THE RESTORATION OF ISRAEL IN EZEKIEL

Danoh

THE INTERPRETATION OF THE VISION OF VERSES ONE THRU TEN Ezekiel 37:11-14

Vs 11: Israel's complaint- spells out why Israel has become like the dry bones. (These are not the literal bones of Old Testament saints but are symbolic of all Israel. Thus this passage is not speaking about individual OT saints in the resurrection, but these bones are symbolic speaking about the RESTORATION of Israel).

Dried up bones represent the dried up hope of Israel. Especially true of the Jews after the first and second world wars (represented by the noise and the earthquake in the vision) Because one of the things that resulted from these wars was the mass departure from Orthodox Judaism into modern liberal Judaism where the hope in the Messiah and the Messianic kingdom that was a very important part of Jewish faith dried up. The fact that the bones can communicate with each other while in the dry bone state shows that again that this represents national restoration.

Vs 12: because of vs 11, God to bring them alive physically into the land. Summary of the first stage of vs 7-8 Brought in unbelief in preparation for judgement.

Vs 13: they will know Jehovah. Timing - only after being returned to the land in unbelief. It's going to be the judgement of the Tribulation that teaches Israel who God is.

Vs 14: Israel placed in the land after the regeneration. After being indwelled by the Holy Spirit. This then is the second regathering of Israel into the land in belief for the blessings of the Messianic kingdom.

Summary of the vision

0.Israel to be brought to the land in state of unbelief.
0.Israel comes to recognize who God is thru the knowledge of who Jesus is, their Messiah.
0.Israel will then after recognizing who God is in recognition of Yeshua receive the Messianic Kingdom and national regeneration.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Yo Into - what precedent are you basing your assertion (that that is symbolic and not literal) on?

Thanks in advance.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
ISRAEL IN THE MESSIANIC KINGDOM EZEKIEL 40-48
Problems with Judaism: the Rabbis say only Elijah when he comes will be able to explain the closing chapters of Ezekiel. The root of the problems (1) Orthodox Judaism Mosaic Law was to be eternal yet Ezekiel violated the law, (2) the failure to see the Messiahship of Jesus results in not recognizing we are in the law of Christ no longer under the law of Moses.
Problems with the amillennial church: just as the restoration passages are to be taken literal so must these 9 chapters on the temple passages be. Detailed measurements given because the intent was for this to be taken literally as was the case with the tabernacle and the Solomonic Temple. They misrepresent the teachings of Christ and the disciples concerning the restoration of Israel (Acts 1).
The only segment of Christianity that has had no problems with these chapters has been pre-millennial dispensationalism.
INTRODUCTION
Vs 1-4: Ezekiel taken to the Temple Mount with a measuring rod by an angel.
Vs 1a: 573-572 April 28 BC, on the day that the Passover lamb was set aside for 5 days of examination.
Vs 1b: hand upon him - not a direct communication but again transported for a unique vision.
Vs 2: the high mountain to be detailed ( Is 2:2 Micah 4:1 17:22, 20:40) on the south side the frame of a city (millennial Jerusalem).
Vs 3: the key angel whose appearance of brass (a symbol of strength and unwavering steadfastness Is 48:4, Jer 1:18,15:20 and judgement) the line of flax (the rod 10'3") and the reed ( short cubit 18", and the long cubit 21" that Ezekiel uses). Usage elsewhere in prophetic significance - Zac 2:1 Rev 11:1,21:15
TOUR BEGINS AT THE EAST GATE
Vs 4: "son of man" meaning (1) careful visual observation (2) pay close attention to the verbal instructions (3) pay close attention to that which is about to be revealed because what will be shown will go under intense scrutiny.
To the intent that he can learn all of the details concerning the millennial system of worship and sacrifice.

THE MILLENNIAL TEMPLE 40:5 - 43:7

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote the whole Bible, intojoy.

Zionism is not of Jesus.

You are only fighting against Jesus' word.

wake up from deception.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
THE INTERPRETATION OF THE VISION OF VERSES ONE THRU TEN Ezekiel 37:11-14

Vs 11: Israel's complaint- spells out why Israel has become like the dry bones. (These are not the literal bones of Old Testament saints but are symbolic of all Israel. Thus this passage is not speaking about individual OT saints in the resurrection, but these bones are symbolic speaking about the RESTORATION of Israel).

Dried up bones represent the dried up hope of Israel. Especially true of the Jews after the first and second world wars (represented by the noise and the earthquake in the vision) Because one of the things that resulted from these wars was the mass departure from Orthodox Judaism into modern liberal Judaism where the hope in the Messiah and the Messianic kingdom that was a very important part of Jewish faith dried up. The fact that the bones can communicate with each other while in the dry bone state shows that again that this represents national restoration.

Vs 12: because of vs 11, God to bring them alive physically into the land. Summary of the first stage of vs 7-8 Brought in unbelief in preparation for judgement.

Vs 13: they will know Jehovah. Timing - only after being returned to the land in unbelief. It's going to be the judgement of the Tribulation that teaches Israel who God is.

Vs 14: Israel placed in the land after the regeneration. After being indwelled by the Holy Spirit. This then is the second regathering of Israel into the land in belief for the blessings of the Messianic kingdom.

Summary of the vision

0.Israel to be brought to the land in state of unbelief.
0.Israel comes to recognize who God is thru the knowledge of who Jesus is, their Messiah.
0.Israel will then after recognizing who God is in recognition of Yeshua receive the Messianic Kingdom and national regeneration.

it all means that the men of faith who have died will be raised and will be given the Spirit of the new covenant which we have been given already.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

God never promised to gather anyone to Israel while in their unbelief.

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
Deu 30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Further more, the present Israel of the middle east nation is the end times persecutors of the true faith, along with all the rich Askenazi Jews, including Trump and the fallen churches who love money and guns to get their way.

LA

Danoh

Quote the whole Bible, intojoy.

Zionism is not of Jesus.

You are only fighting against Jesus' word.

wake up from deception.

Meshak, any true objectivity on your part will demand that you consider the following...objectively.

That comment you posted to me in the thank you part of the forum, is nonsense on your part.

If my Mid-Acts is consistent then I do not hold to Zionism in the form you asserted I supposedly hold to.

Try concluduing less from intelectual guesswork within your own vacuum, and from actual comparison of the things that differ between things.

As in all things in life...

There are things that differ within a thing.

And there are things that only appear to differ.

And there are things that are the same.

And there are things that only appear to be the same.

The Zionism I hold to is this one...

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

THAT Zionism is YET FUTURE.

Fact is, the Israel NOW in the Middle East is there of their own will IN UNBELIEF - they are NOT over NOW there as a result of GOD'S will.

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Romans 11:25 refers to the times of the Gentiles SPIRITUALLY.

And that has CONTINUED - to - this - very - day.

And Romans 11:26-27 refers to YET FUTURE Israel's FIRST spiritual THEN political RESTORATION.

Their POLITICAL restoration is what Luke 21:24 is referring to.

Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Obviously the Israel over in the Middle East now is NOT hearkening unto His commandments...

By the way, I am not mad at you for your above.

But neither am I posting this to debate you on in it.

Fact is; you have no debate to debate you on.

As is too often the case with you; you are obviously going by your own ideas, once more.

The Word of the LORD (Father) to the Hebrew People...

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

The Word of the Lord (the Son) to the Hebrews...

Hebrews 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

This...

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

And this...

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Are to the SAME people.

The HEBREWS.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Was that ALL of IT?

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Its' ASSURANCE?

Look out your window, Meshak.

Jeremiah 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: 31:36 IF those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, THEN the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; IF heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. 31:38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. 31:39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. 31:40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

But THAT was TEMPORAILY interrupted...

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

You remain either confused, or in unbelief on this issue.

Either way, yours ENDS UP the same end result.

Either way, yours end up calling all that a lie....

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

THAT is something you SERIOUSLY need to consider.

All THAT is based on THEIR GOD GIVEN Law and THEIR GOD GIVEN Prophets.

One of whom said of such as YOUR SAME error...

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Danoh, this is your quote:

'
THAT Zionism is YET FUTURE.

It seems clear to me and how you read prophesy, you don't believe in Spiritual Israel like Jesus says..

that's why I gave you the comment.

You essentially hold on to the same faith like intojoy. I know he is Zionist.

thanks, Danoh.

Danoh

Danoh, this is your quote:

'

It seems clear to me and how you read prophesy, you don't believe in Spiritual Israel like Jesus says..

that's why I gave you the comment.

You essentially hold on to the same faith like intojoy. I know he is Zionist.

thanks, Danoh.

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Time for you to loosen your new hat :chuckle: