THE RESTORATION OF ISRAEL IN EZEKIEL

Rondonmonson

THE DRY BONES VISION 1-10
Vs 1: the prophecy, hand of Jehovah was upon me: the prophetic transport, the mark and the sign of a prophetic vision. A state of prophetic ecstasy. Ezekiel is transported in vision to the valley of chapter 3:22 where Ezekiel saw the vision of the Shekinah Glory. This time he sees something he did not see then, he sees the valley loaded with bones. Ezekiel is not dealing with the resurrection of OT saints because (1) dispersion (2) represents whole house not just righteous (3) bones speak to each other (4) pictured as dried and dead among the Gentiles pictured as spiritually dead (5) these are resurrected in stages not instantaneous 36:24-28 shows Israel's restoration comes in 5 stages (6) the resurrection here is both righteous and unrighteous together.

Vs 2: the state of the bones, Ezekiel makes careful survey: (1) numerous (2) bleached white and dry.

Vs 3: inquiry of God; Ezekiel to pass an opinion on whether the bones can live. On the basis of human experience the answer is no. Yet God can do all things.

Vs 4: God command to prophesy over the dry bones; hear the word of Jehovah.

Vs 5: Ezekiel given the declaration to the bones, the DIVINE PROMISE they will live. Vs 5 answers the question of verse 3.

Vs 6: the details - steps: (1) sinew (2) muscle (3) skin (4) breath of life: they will be spiritually alive as a nation and know God is Jehovah.
In this vision in symbolic form are THE TWO WORLDWIDE REGATHERINGS are blended together one in unbelief for judgement of the great tribulation followed by another in belief for blessings of the kingdom.

THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHECY IN TWO STAGES
STAGE ONE
Vs 7: Ezekiel's obedience to the command. As he began to prophesy certain accompaniments, 2 things happened (1) a sound noise or voice, (2) a trembling or a shaking.
Vs 8:
1. Bone came together
2. Sinew connected
3. Muscle
4. Skin
So far this happens but Ezekiel noticed a problem.
While this happened they no longer appear as dry bones BUT THEY ARE still pictured DEAD bodies this symbolizes the regathering in UNBELIEF in preparation for judgement of the great tribulation. In light of MT24:7-8 the first sign of the end days nation vs nation kingdom vs kingdom: the noise WWI and WWII the earthquake. Both events significantly affected Israel (1) birth of Zionism (2) sympathies for Israel.
STAGE TWO
Vs 9: the slain represents Israel who had been slain as a nation. The breath of God comes to them.
Vs 10: now they are alive, an exceedingly great army. Same as 37:26-27. Same steps as in Gen 2:7 first the body created then breath of life, same here body first then spirit. Vs 7-8 lifeless body then 9-10 life. First the body of Israel gathered in unbelief for the Tribulation then the spiritual life of Israel for the Kingdom.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Good job for the most part. Remember, Jesus said the world seeing will not see, don't sweat it.

I might add a little insight, because I use this all the time to show Israel was as Dead men's bones, thus there could be no continuous BEAST (as in the RCC) Because there was no Israel.

The repentance you speak of happens a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation. The Two-witnesses and the Anti-Christs reign over the Saints are identical timelines BUT ON DIFFERENT PLANES, one is 42 months and one is 1260 days. Thus we understand because the Two-witnesses ascend at the 2nd Woe that however long the 3rd Woe is would be the amount of time the Two-witnesses had to show up before the Abomination of Desolation. Its simple math. If the AC rules 42 Months and the 2W ascend one months before that rule ends then they had to show up one month before the AoD.

Now that we have that out of the way, we can look to scriptures. In Malachi 4:5-6 God tells us he will send Elijah back "before" the great and terrible day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) to turn Israel back to God. So we understand that Israel must repent before they Flee into the Desert for 1260 Days. It fits Zechariah also.

Zechariah 12:10 Israel mourns for the ONE THEY PIERCED......

Zechariah 13:1 In that day (that Israel Repent) a Fountain (Jesus Blood) shall be opened for Sins and Uncleanness.

Then in Zechariah 14 we see Jesus lands on the Mt of Olives to destroy the Anti-Christ and the Nations that come against Israel who he sees as BABYLON.....Revelation 16:19.

So Israel repents before Jesus comes back, imho.

Last edited:

beameup

You are dreaming.

There is no whole nation repent. It is all individual base.

God is currently dealing with Israel as a NATION (once again).
The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. - Ezekiel 37:15-17

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. - Ezekiel 37:15-17

THE SYMBOL OF THE TWO STICKS
Ezekiel 37

Vs 15: the word comes to Ezekiel

Vs 16: Judah first stick children of Israel included Benjamin and Simeon. Second stick Israel, included Ephraim and the other 9 tribes.

Vs 17: Hebrew Ehad or "one" a compound unity in that to become one. The two sticks united.

Vs 18: as Ezekiel does this symbolic act that will cause the people to react by asking a question for an explanation. Again a change of attitude from the people from poking fun at Ezekiel to seriousness. When he does these symbolic acts the people inquire.

Vs 19: the answer to the question of vs 18, Israel and Judah are to become one nation again.

Vs 20: he is to hold both sticks with the two ends inside the palms appearing as one stick yet no miracle yet they remain two sticks.

APPLICATION

Vs 21: the regathering of the people and people placed into the land.

Vs 22: Israel and Judah unified as one in the land.

Vs 23: the cleansing, no more idolatry, no more forms of defilement.

THE THRONE OF DAVID

Vs 24a:there will one king over them. David's position will be (1) king from viewpoint of the people but from the viewpoint of the Messiah david is their prince.

(2) shepherd that guides and feeds the people.
Vs 34b: under Davids guiding and leading the people will follow.

Vs 25a: emphasis upon restoration and possession of and enjoyment of the land for ever "ad olam" to the age.
Vs 25b: David's third office, their prince for ever "le olam" for an age.

THE NEW TEMPLE

Vs 26: a Covenant of Peace made with Israel

Vs 26b: provisions of the New Covenant (1) Israel placed in the land (2) increased Jewish population (3) a temple of God "le olam" to last for an age.

Vs 27: God's Shekinah Glory is to dwell in the temple.

Vs 28: the results for the Gentiles. They will recognize that this restoration of Israel with God's Temple proof that the God of Israel is the only God that there is.

beameup

The Jews are a tiny part of Israel. :rotfl: :dizzy:

:readthis:
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the Gentiles, whither they be gone, and I will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land - Ezekiel 37:21

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
THE CAMPAIGN OF ARMAGEDDON
WHY VERSE 17 DOES NOT DEAL WITH THE PREVIOUS MAGOG INVASION
The Great Feast
"And thou son of man, thus saith the Lord Jehovah "
This is a formula for Ezekiel for whenever he introduces a new section of prophecy: 38:2 "speak to Gog" 38:14 "speak to Gog", 39:1 "speak to Gog" but here in 39:17 a change of the object.

He is told "son of man" but not told to address Gog anymore.
Furthermore of chapter 38 - 39:16 the seven months of burial have been completed the bodies of those killed and buried. But here the bodies of these soldiers are still exposed. Other related passages put this passage in Ezekiel in the campaign of Armageddon are: Is 34:6, Zep 1:7, Rev 19:17,18,21.

Vs 17: Ezekiel is to speak to the (1) Birds and (2) Beasts. Both are invited to take place in a blood sacrifice. In the past the animal kingdom was used for sacrifice for the human kingdom. However here this is reversed. The ram, the lamb, the goat, and the bullock different ranks of soldiers. Bashan was known for a place of wealth of Deut 2:14 Amos 4:1.

Vs 19: a description of the satisfaction of the eating by the animals in the place of Jehovah's sacrifice. The fat and the blood of the sacrifices was holy and always reserved to God Lev 17:10-14, Ez 44:15. But the fat and the blood of the human sacrifices will be given to these animals.

2 REASONS FOR ISRAEL'S JUDGEMENT
1. TO REVEAL GOD
Vs 21: to reveal the glory of God revealed among the Gentiles both from the judgement against Israel and the blessings to Israel.
Vs 22: to reveal Jehovah to Israel for ever.
2. FOR THE SINS OF ISRAEL
Vs 23: because of Israel's iniquity God hid His Face from Israel (Deut 31:17). This meant that Israel could then be subjected to attacks from foreign powers.
Vs 24: basis for the hiding of the face - internal corruption and external corruption.

RESTORATION OF ISRAEL
Vs 25: because of verses 23-24 God "brings back" (a Hebrew idiom), meaning God restores His blessings upon the Jews (Deut 30:3 job 42:10, Ps 14:7,53:6, 85:1, Jer 30:3,18, 32:44,33:7,11,26, Ez 16:53,29:14,Joel 3:1,amos9:14 Zep 3:20).
Vs 25: basis for doing this is for the jealousy of Jehovah's name.
Vs 26: Israel will remember her past sins.
Vs 26b: timing is when they are gathered
Vs 27: gathered and not afraid and when God is sanctified in them.
Vs 28: the same God who dispersed the Jews is the same God that will regather them.
Vs 29: Israel will never be open to foreign attack because of national salvation ( Is 32:15,44:3 Joel 2:28).

meshak

BANNED
Banned

They are paying the consequences of their OT time actions.

They have no excuse for their rebellious behavior because God performed miracles over and over in front of them.

beameup

Restoration is for spiritual and is for true God's people.

Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelation 3:9

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelation 3:9

Jesus is still talking about spiritual Jews.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are paying the consequences of their OT time actions.

They have no excuse for their rebellious behavior because God performed miracles over and over in front of them.

You my friend are all of what's left of your religion.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are there Jews in the House of Israel?

There are Jews in the little State of Israel and Jews are from Judah, a son of Israel.

The so-called "house" of Israel left the Middle East years ago and no doubt there are Jews in the nations of Israel.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh meshak tubal Cain is in here hatin? Lol. Can't read her words but I'll send her a greeting: you go to hell. My opinion based in scriptures.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Another hater, Jamie , can't read his bs either thanks to that Trinity thread..when one removes the deity of Yeshua they are on their way to hell too.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
THE INTERPRETATION OF THE VISION OF VERSES ONE THRU TEN Ezekiel 37:11-14

Vs 11: Israel's complaint- spells out why Israel has become like the dry bones. (These are not the literal bones of Old Testament saints but are symbolic of all Israel. Thus this passage is not speaking about individual OT saints in the resurrection, but these bones are symbolic speaking about the RESTORATION of Israel).

Dried up bones represent the dried up hope of Israel. Especially true of the Jews after the first and second world wars (represented by the noise and the earthquake in the vision) Because one of the things that resulted from these wars was the mass departure from Orthodox Judaism into modern liberal Judaism where the hope in the Messiah and the Messianic kingdom that was a very important part of Jewish faith dried up. The fact that the bones can communicate with each other while in the dry bone state shows that again that this represents national restoration.

Vs 12: because of vs 11, God to bring them alive physically into the land. Summary of the first stage of vs 7-8 Brought in unbelief in preparation for judgement.

Vs 13: they will know Jehovah. Timing - only after being returned to the land in unbelief. It's going to be the judgement of the Tribulation that teaches Israel who God is.

Vs 14: Israel placed in the land after the regeneration. After being indwelled by the Holy Spirit. This then is the second regathering of Israel into the land in belief for the blessings of the Messianic kingdom.

Summary of the vision

0.Israel to be brought to the land in state of unbelief.
0.Israel comes to recognize who God is thru the knowledge of who Jesus is, their Messiah.
0.Israel will then after recognizing who God is in recognition of Yeshua receive the Messianic Kingdom and national regeneration.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Intojoy,

your theory is political, not spiritual.

Your faith stems in Zionism.

peace.

Jesus loves you.