The "QAnon" Fraud!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Do you see it happening at all?
It would depend on how many swing states perform forensic audits and how many months that would take. I'm patient. I can wait.

Wouldn't you be interested in finding out how many states the Republicans cheated in that declared Trump won? Maybe we'll find out Biden won all 50 states! Shouldn't historians have a right to know that information?

Arthur Brain

It would depend on how many swing states perform forensic audits and how many months that would take. I'm patient. I can wait.

Wouldn't you be interested in finding out how many states the Republicans cheated in that declared Trump won? Maybe we'll find out Biden won all 50 states! Shouldn't historians have a right to know that information?
There'll come a time where even your patience will wear out, it's not going to happen.

As I've stated multiple times here, had there been evidence to support widespread voter fraud then I'd be in favour of the election being overturned despite how much I regard Trump as a narcissistic clown completely unfit for office. The fact of the matter is there wasn't. Just a whole load of debunked conspiracy theories and lawsuits for those perpetuating the lie.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Okay, up to you. Do you think that there's a chance that Trump could be re-instated in August?

I don't see that happening in August.

Jeff obviously doesn't have any faith whatsoever in Mike Lindell's purported "overwhelming mountain of evidence" that will prove, indisputably, that the election was stolen from Trump by the Democrats, and which will force the Supreme Court to overturn the election on August 13th.

I can't say I blame him.

Arthur Brain

Jeff obviously doesn't have any faith whatsoever in Mike Lindell's purported "overwhelming mountain of evidence" that will prove, indisputably, that the election was stolen from Trump by the Democrats, and which will force the Supreme Court to overturn the election on August 13th.

I can't say I blame him.
Well, gonna be a fun day one way or another...

🤣

Arthur Brain

I can't say I blame him.
Hey, maybe "My Pillow Guy" is actually "Q"!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
BTW, what did you think about that Q sign Trump made at that rally?

Trump made a Q sign at a rally? Well, that is about as close as you're ever going to get to confirmation that any of this Q stuff is legit or real. So yeah, enjoy that Q sign, because that's about all you're going to get.

Arthur Brain

Trump made a Q sign at a rally? Well, that is about as close as you're going to get to confirmation that any of this Q stuff is legit or real. So, enjoy that Q sign, because that's about all you're going to get.
Even now it's mind boggling that people still fall for all of this conspiracy tripe et al...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
E73evHjWYAMEayt