The Pauline Paradox

Ben Masada

Do you even bother to read the posts before you respond? Nothing you say here even remotely applies to what I said.

I guess you just saw 'Psalm 110' and figured you could use the stock response? Another LORD lord argument? Except, it isn't a LORD lord argument.

The points under discussion are (a) whether 'To day I have begotten you' is indicative of adoption, and (b) what we can learn about the link between adoption and inheritance in early Jewish history.

Start over. Address the topic.

Nothing of the sort! "Today I have begotten you was the day HaShem redeemed Israel from 430 years of exile in Egypt. Then He proclaimed Israel as His firstborn begotten son. "Israel is My son; let My son go that he serve Me." (Exodus 4:22,23) That's what the Psalmist referred to as "My only begotten son" and not someone else just because your Christian preconceived notions have dictated in your mind.

Ben Masada

Every Jew will have to have a tribe. As a historical fact, the historical Jews (whether they reckon the virgin birth or not) had treated Jesus as from the tribe of Judah.

Wrong statement to say that every Jew must have a Tribe. How about the converted from the Gentiles? They were and are all Jews as are the born ones but without a Tribe in Israel. That's what Jesus would be if we have to believe Mat. 1:18.

This is a historical fact which the prophecy goes with. You failed to admit such a historical fact simply because you are unwilling to face such a fact!

A historical fact for Christians maybe because they are in trouble with what to do with Jesus.

In Jesus time, no Jews ever treated Jesus as a Levite because he's the son of Mary. Everyone without exception treated Jesus as from the Tribe of Judah. That's how the prophecy is fulfilled. Jesus' bloodline has not much to do with this fact.

Jesus could not be a Levite even if Mary was a daughter of a Priest. Christians have to treat Jesus as from the Tribe of Judah in order not to miss the chance of his being the Messiah. I believe he was from the Tribe of Judah if you ask me, but because he was a biological son of Joseph.

Moreover, "Joseph's son" bears the meaning of inheritance instead of pure bloodline. That's why the 12 Tribes are referred as from sons of Jacob, though 2 of them are adapted from Joseph instead of true sons of Jacob.

If you mean Ephraim and Manasseh, the two sons of Joseph, their Tribal affiliation came from Joseph aka the Ten Tribes. Only the Tribe of Judah gave origin to the Messiah according to the prophecy of Jacob. (Genesis 49:10)

Ben Masada

The Pauline Paradox

When Paul started preaching about Jesus as the Messiah and son of God, he never realized that he had created a huge paradox.
/QUOTE]

Hi and Paul never created your so-called PARADOX because Paul wrote by the Holy Spirit !!

First , Jesus did have a genealogy in Matt 1:16 !!

But here is your and many others, your Dilemma , is that the Holy SPIRIT PUT jESUS IN Mary >

Mary could NOT have Mary's blood OR Jesus blood woulf be TINNED by Mary's blood as Mary's blood will NEVER cleNSE SIN !!

This meANS THAT jESUS was both God and Man !!

This is just a starter !!

dan p

All this above is simply Greek Mythology. I would have nothing to say if you did not use Jesus as a Jew to implement the Greek concept of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. Undress Jesus of his Jewishness and I am out. But you cannot vandalize the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism with the Hellenist things of Christianity. Sorry!

john w

Hall of Fame
Emotions imply changes and God is not like a man to change. You are being too anthropomorphic as God is concerned. Come down from your horse. Your excitement is getting too hostile.
Translated: Humanism, instead of the word of God="Emotions imply...."=I do not understand how God can have emotions, therefore, He does not." That is how atheists attempt to dismiss the concept of God, hell, judgment, right, wrong............

Well done, condescending one. You talk like an atheist. They talk like you

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Pauline Paradox

When Paul started preaching about Jesus as the Messiah and son of God, he never realized that he had created a huge paradox.

You see, for Jesus to be the Messiah, he had to be a biological son of Joseph's, who was the one from the Tribe of Judah, whose Tribe the Messiah was supposed to come from. Mary was from the Tribe of Levi. She was of the family of Elizabeth, a descendant of Aaron the Levite. (Luke 1:5,36)

Since Jesus is also claimed to be the son of God, he could not be the Messiah, because God is not subject to human genealogies.

On the other hand, if Christians decided to grab the chance of at least to make of Jesus the Messiah by agreeing to drop the tale of the virgin birth, and to admit that he was indeed Joseph's biological son, he could not be son of God; and here the situation would get worse because even the doctrine of the Trinity would colapse.

That's indeed a huge paradox that can be accepted only by faith, which requires no explanation. But then again, where faith begins, knowledge ends. And for lack of knowledge, People perish. (Hosea 4:6)

Now, if there is anyone out there with enough wisdom to unriddle this paradox, I'll be more than happy to take my hat off to him or her. If not, the Sphynx will keep waiting patiently beside the Egyptian piramids for the passers-by.

Good luck!

Ben

The definition of a Biblical paradox.

A paradox embraces two things, mutually contradictory, exclusive from one another but concomitant. Existing at the same time , merged together , both true , yet entirely opposite.

All the deeper truths of God are paradoxes.

I don't think your OP qualifies as one of those paradoxes.

Ben Masada

Translated: Humanism, instead of the word of God="Emotions imply...."=I do not understand how God can have emotions, therefore, He does not." That is how atheists attempt to dismiss the concept of God, hell, judgment, right, wrong............

Well done, condescending one. You talk like an atheist. They talk like you

Just one more info John; emotions must be activated by corporeality. God is not corporeal. Read what Jesus said in John 4:24. "God is Spirit." Spirits are incorporeal. Therefore, they can't be affected by emotions. But I can understand the dilemma of Christians as anthropomorphic defenders of corporeality in God but I can't agree just to please them.

Ben Masada

The definition of a Biblical paradox.

A paradox embraces two things, mutually contradictory, exclusive from one another but concomitant. Existing at the same time , merged together , both true , yet entirely opposite.

All the deeper truths of God are paradoxes.

I don't think your OP qualifies as one of those paradoxes.

Whatever you think of my OP, you just can't bake your cake and eat it too. For instance, you cannot teach us about Jesus as having been the son of God and at the same time the Messiah because the Truth can't be taught through paradoxes.

Ac28

I see no paradox. I just see a person whose ancestors murdered their promised Messiah attempting to rationalize their hideous crime.

And, the word "Pauline" is a feminine name. I wish people wouldn't use it.

Ben Masada

I see no paradox. I just see a person whose ancestors murdered their promised Messiah attempting to rationalize their hideous crime.

And, the word "Pauline" is a feminine name. I wish people wouldn't use it.

Pauline is by definition an adjective when we deal with any thing we relate to the noun Paul. I know the term "Pauline" can be used as feminine name. Anyway, words in any language can be used to mean more than one thing.

Jesus was neither the Messiah nor murdered by the Jews. Jesus was killed on a political charge of insurrection for having been acclaimed King of the Jews by his own disciples in Jerusalem, a Roman province at the time. Hence his verdict nailed on the top of his cross with the letters: INRI. (Luke 19:37-40)

Ac28

The problem is, Ben, is that you are obviously LOST. Being lost, you don't have the Holy Spirit residing in you. Without the Holy Spirit, it's impossible for you to understand Spiritual things, like the Bible. Being lost, you have no hope of resurrection and you will just go to the grave and cease to exist. Surely you must want better for yourself.

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved

Last edited:

Danoh

The problem is, Ben, is that you are obviously LOST. Being lost, you don't have the Holy Spirit residing in you. Without the Holy Spirit, it's impossible for you to understand Spiritual things, like the Bible. Being lost, you have no hope of resurrection and you will just go to the grave and cease to exist. Surely you must want better for yourself.

Not true.

Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, Rom. 10:17.

What Paul is talking about at the end of 1 Cor. 2, is this very faith cometh by hearing the Word of God issue.

The Corithians had remained carnal in where they looked at things from - they had continued to look at things from where the natural man looks at things from, rather than through the Word.

Why do you think the Gideons put Bibles in hotel rooms the world over if lost people first need the Spirit in them in order for them to THEN understand that they are lost?

I'm afraid you are looking at this in the same way by which you ended up an Acts 28er, the same way by which some Mads end up holding views on some things very similar to your own...via reading a thing into a passage and or reading someone else's reading a thing into a passage, that it is not even asserting.

Ben's problem is not that he is lost, but that he is lost because he refuses to even hear out that he is.

Note the process...

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
The so called 'Pauline Paradox' has to do with the Law, not Jesus' lineage or deity.

And there's nothing very legitimate about any of it- it fundamentally sits on false dichotomies when it's not simply looking entirely too far into Paul's words.

The Pauline Paradox???
Elisa-Lam-Elevator_zps8sc3z6en.jpg

hiburan.dbagus.com/foto-paling-misterius-di-dunia-yang-belum-terpecahkan

The Final Moments of Elise Lam, Matches the same Hand Signs, the Young Women of the Same Age makes as she is euthanized. (We will have another Vietnam War soon, around 8/21/2017, the alternative is simply a death sentence). Back to Topic.

The Pauline Paradox?
1. Jesus is Called the Son of Joseph, Luke 3:23 (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph
2. Jesus is Called the Son of Mary, Matthew 1:18 she was found with child of the Holy Ghost

The Gospel is Teaching a Transition:
1. "Seventy Weeks is the First Prophecy" (GREAT BABYLON, of Daniel 4:30)
2. "Forty Two Weeks becomes a division that denotes the Transition in the Seventy Weeks" (BABYLON THE HARLOT, of Revelation 17:5)

(Background)
(God tells us the First Prophecy of 70 Weeks, has division at the 62 Week, 69th Week and the Final 70th Week ............. The Second Time God gives us a Prophecy of 70 Weeks is the Book of Revelations with a single notable division at 42 Months ............... there is a reason for this transition, see below)

430 Years in Egypt, then Aaron Betrays God (62 Weeks) = 1 Chronicles 24:1, give us 24 or 42 Generations when Aaron is a Servant of God (1 Chronicles 24:19) ... then we are given what is construed as 70 Generations (7 Branches), when Aaron/Eleazar is Barren or Deceased (1 Chronicles 24:28)

49 Years with the High Priest, then God Silences the Churches (Son of Man under Levite) Zacharias/Zachariah (69th Week) = You are given 50 Generations in Genesis 18 for a Jubilee of the Lord, then we are Given the the Trumpet that Silent as a representation of the Jubilee (Luke 1:18-20)

7 Years (1 to 7 years) for Baby Jesus to Escape Egypt (70th Week)
= The Circumcision on the Eighth Day is first referred to as Mother Mary, or the Goddess/Holy Spirit the Father and Mother of Jesus in Luke 2:36

The Prophecy of Daniel is Completed, with the Coming of the Messiah, the Bridge in the 70 Weeks in Revelation, starts at 42 Week/Month to mark the Man Child or Antichrist for the Beginning of the Events of Revelation (The Sons of Man are have been under Joseph for some time, they are not under Levi, they cannot give a written law for the Gospel, only restate the positions of the gospel's program -- you must observe the certain races solicitation Suicide as a reproof as Revelation 11 States, and release their burden of living accordingly, according to the examples of euthanasia God provides, based on the level force, with the Antichrist)

flight370-map2.png

zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-17/finally-plausible-scenario-what-happened-flight-370
2017-Total-Solar-Eclipse-Track-2.jpg

worldcons.livejournal.com/35024.html

42 Months from Flight 370 to the Mandrid Fault Line Alignment of the Solar Eclipse on 8/21/2017.............(God does not Say 70 Weeks Directly, God says "Time, Times, Halve a Time", in the relative positions of Daniel's Prophecy of 70 Weeks, with a correction of 7 Years, 42 months and 1260 Days and 42 months .........70 or 7 Years the language is parabolic. Love and Blessings(http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... there needs to be at least one public safety message, as I've stated, if you can't handle these people, use them, and get them to use lethal force against me, as often as it takes to solicit euthanasia of their races ... lately the levels were good, they still haven't managed to be predictable enough so show the public their corpses as often as I desire to chastise the white races, but we still have time to have this done, perhaps soon, or not) (Recently several colored bodies in the City of Philadelphia as a result of using force against me, even if the news and the authorities choose to ignore the suicides, it is all the result of using force against me, you need to continue to do what is necessary) (We have a 10 hour walk on friday, maybe tomorrow, the last time we had this discussion and you used lethal force against me, you simply lost a commercial airliner, so we will see what is necessary soon, but you must turn a blind eye to assist in the euthanasias at this level).

Last edited:

Ac28

Not true.

Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, Rom. 10:17.

What Paul is talking about at the end of 1 Cor. 2, is this very faith cometh by hearing the Word of God issue.

The Corithians had remained carnal in where they looked at things from - they had continued to look at things from where the natural man looks at things from, rather than through the Word.

Why do you think the Gideons put Bibles in hotel rooms the world over if lost people first need the Spirit in them in order for them to THEN understand that they are lost?

I'm afraid you are looking at this in the same way by which you ended up an Acts 28er, the same way by which some Mads end up holding views on some things very similar to your own...via reading a thing into a passage and or reading someone else's reading a thing into a passage, that it is not even asserting.

Ben's problem is not that he is lost, but that he is lost because he refuses to even hear out that he is.

Note the process...

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 10:21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.
Danoh, my friend and nemesis.

I probably wrote it poorly but here's what I meant.

This guy is quoting scripture to prove his points. I was saying that, because he wasn't saved, he did not have the HS residing within him. This being the case, it is impossible for him to understand spiritual things, i.e., scripture. Of course, the HS is received after one believes in the Biblical report of Jesus Christ, not before. Without the HS, this guy is a natural man (1 Cor 2:14).

Eph 1:13-14 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

1 Cor 2:12-14 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

A hypothetical setting. A man alone on a desert island who had never heard the good news of Jesus Christ. A Bible, sealed in plastic, washes up on the shore. Can this man get saved by reading, say, the words of Christ, John, and Paul? I say he can, although he has no preacher external from the Bible. I say that Christ, John and Paul are preachers and if he "hears" them, he can be saved. There are many people in this word that have gotten saved from reading, and thereby hearing, John 3:16.

Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The written Word of God is what you must ultimately hear, whether you read it or hear it read. Without an open book, I feel that preaching is worthless.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Hope of bodily resurrection I can't have because there is no evidence at all that it will ever happen. On the other hand, that it will never occur, the Word of God clearly teaches that, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. Now, evidence for that, we have in II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12:20; etc. Now, for going to the grave is concerned, we can eyewitness the fact almost daily; but returning from it, the Word of God has proved true.

Ac28

Hope of bodily resurrection I can't have because there is no evidence at all that it will ever happen. On the other hand, that it will never occur, the Word of God clearly teaches that, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. Now, evidence for that, we have in II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12:20; etc. Now, for going to the grave is concerned, we can eyewitness the fact almost daily; but returning from it, the Word of God has proved true.
The verses you gave are quite iffy. Given enough time, I'm sure I could come up with 100's of OT verses that say you can live again. Offhand, though, there is Job 14 and Hosea 6:2. Have the Jews become so anti-Bible that they no longer believe in resurrection? You don't believe this but the Gospels, Acts, Paul's Acts books, and the other 7 books written during Acts are all written to you. All you need to do is swallow your pride and read them, especially the Gospels of John and Matthew, and Romans and Hebrews. Forget that the Gentiles have tried to rob them from you. In them, the way to salvation (resurrection) is easy. All you need is faith in Jesus Christ. Can't hurt.

To start, all you need do is to accept Christ as your Messiah. There's plenty of OT proof verses that show this is true. In Hebrews 11:1, it says, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. That's the best definition of faith ever written. If you already have proof of something (bodily resurrection), that's not faith.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Jesus is Called God (Head of Levites/Angels), and Jesus is Called Babylon (Head of Joseph/Fallen Angels) that is why we have two Genealogies of Luke and Matthew ..................... Jesus himself is not Called "Joseph", that is why both the Genealogies of Luke and Matthew discredit the position, Jesus does not offer Payment for sin beyond the Written Law's Declaration, in short that is why Jesus is not called Joseph, which is to say the Antichrist that Confirms the Covenant)

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
EPHESIANS 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
EPHESIANS 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

(Jesus does the Work of Salvation in Giving Joseph the Blessings as Payment for Sin, and Jesus has also decided that he does not pay for the Sins of All men with Joseph the Blessings ............... Billions of People along with a the Four Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan, have no hope of salvation, claiming that they do, is "Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit", no measure of work is acceptable, beyond the declarations of the Gospels Law for Salvation ............ Pauline Paradox does not accept Jesus as a Description of Babylon, which necessitated the Correction to the Prophecy of Daniel by the division of 42 Months or Flight 370 to the Mandrid Fault Line Alignment of the Solar Eclipse on 8/21/2017)

(144,000 of Joseph is an inheritance of the Gospels Law, and therefore Jesus is referred to as Babylon)
1. GALATIANS 3:18 For if the inheritance [be] of the law, [it is] no more of promise: but God gave [it] to Abraham by promise.
GALATIANS 3:19 Wherefore then [serveth] the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; [and it was] ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
2.II CORINTHIANS 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
3. GALATIANS 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

1. Dispensation of Angels (Psalms 68:17)
2. Unequally Yolked (Isiah 14:25-26)
3. Mark of the Beast (Exodus 13:9)

1. Old Testament God is Called an Angel = Gabriel (with a Connotation of Michael for Jesus) (Zechariah 3:1 = God reveals himself as Michael the end of the Reign of Angels)
2. New Testament God is Called a Prophet = Emmanuel (with a Connotation of John for Jesus) (Luke 9:7 = Elias or God as Jesus comes First before the Revelation)
3. Events of Revelation God is Called a Memorial = Jehovah (with a Connotation of Higgaion for Jesus) (2 Samuel 3:8 = Lamb Slain of Revelation or Higgs Boson)

(God is not called Babylon .............. Jesus is called Babylon as the Head of Joseph ................ Jesus is not called "Joseph" ................. Jesus as a Levite (Son of Man as an Angel of God) provided the Written Law for the New Testament and Joseph was the Scribe ................. God uses the Antichrist as a Scribe, since God uses Joseph as a scribe to Confirm the Covenant, and to serve as a representative of Joseph for the Events of Revelation as an "Express Image of Jesus", or to represent the full potential the Gospel Affords)

(Jesus summarized the transitions of the New Testaments)

1. Love the Written Word as the Chastisement for your Heart ... Love your Person as an expression of your Love for the Church.
2. Love the Written Word as the Chastisement for your Heart ... Love your Person as a Holy Temple separating the Intercession of the Church with the Impersonal Nature of the Written Word and Due Processes of the Law.
3. Love the Written Word as the Chastisement for your Heart ... Love your Person as the reconciliation between God and Man with the Church, bringing condemnation and wrath to those convicted of condemnation and wrath before the Lord.

(We have not reached the Events of Revelation yet, your mind and body is holy, and when you exceed the gospels law, God destroys your mind and body, this was true for most of the old testament, then God stopped this behavior, and modified the second commandment, until the events of revelation when God throws back the tables, to represent the completion of the gospel's law. The Gospels Law is the Basis of the Separatist Inheritances* of the gospel's program, not the angels of heaven, so as the Written Law was completed, so was the Testimony of Jesus that is the entirety of the bible for the testaments ............ As God gave more truth, God simply revealed the Body of Jesus Christ More. So God said there was a Tower of Babylon in Genesis, then God said there was Great Babylon with Daniel, finally God said there was Babylon the Harlot with Revelation ............. the isolation and promise of the 144,000 of Joseph for Satan has been this way since creation, we are not given a new gospel we have simply been blinded for the protection of the potential (God Only, Jesus and his Angels, receive of Heaven .............. there has not been any in this earth for some time, since Jesus as God served as the Levite to give the New Testament Law) Love and Blessings (Soon, you will see God coming from Heaven, and the Antichrist coming with Great Power and Authority to welcome God before Men ............. We had a rough start in 1968, since you cannot challenge God in the same capacity, we will have an official start soon ... 10 hour walk today).

(Terrence Mckenna simply said the Eschaton was the Arrival of the Lord, and then the Archaic Revival would take place and we would learn of the ancient things ......... and after I spoke to Mckenna a few times while I was at the University of Pennsylvania, he became deceased, as quickly as pope john paul II, because of what they intended to say about the Antichrist .......... so you must simply be faithful until we reach the next level on 8/21/2017)

Last edited:

Ben Masada

The verses you gave are quite iffy. Given enough time, I'm sure I could come up with 100's of OT verses that say you can live again. Offhand, though, there is Job 14 and Hosea 6:2. Have the Jews become so anti-Bible that they no longer believe in resurrection? You don't believe this but the Gospels, Acts, Paul's Acts books, and the other 7 books written during Acts are all written to you. All you need to do is swallow your pride and read them, especially the Gospels of John and Matthew, and Romans and Hebrews. Forget that the Gentiles have tried to rob them from you. In them, the way to salvation (resurrection) is easy. All you need is faith in Jesus Christ. Can't hurt.

To start, all you need do is to accept Christ as your Messiah. There's plenty of OT proof verses that show this is true. In Hebrews 11:1, it says, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. That's the best definition of faith ever written. If you already have proof of something (bodily resurrection), that's not faith.

You speak of 100's of verses in the Tanach to the effect that bodily resurrection is a fact. Please, provide me with at least one. And I cannot accept Jesus as the Messiah because Prophet Habakkuk said, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son," said HaShem.