The Only Way To God The Father

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
[Act 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
[Jhn 10:1-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

xxx There is only one Way to God, through Jesus Christ and the new testament. There is no other way, no other name, no other religion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
[Act 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
[Jhn 10:1-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

xxx There is only one Way to God, through Jesus Christ and the new testament. There is no other way, no other name, no other religion.
Shalom.

The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. See Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. See Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It was offered to them first but they rejected it. The Jews rejected it. So God gave it to the Gentiles.

[Mat 22:3-4, 8-10
3 "and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.
4 "Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle [are] killed, and all things [are] ready. Come to the wedding." ' ... 8 "Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding [hall] was filled with guests.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It was offered to them first but they rejected it. The Jews rejected it. So God gave it to the Gentiles.

[Mat 22:3-4, 8-10
3 "and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.
4 "Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle [are] killed, and all things [are] ready. Come to the wedding." ' ... 8 "Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 'Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
10 "So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding [hall] was filled with guests.
Shalom.

The promise of God that the New Covenant would come is found in Jeremiah. It says that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Do not attempt to change God's Word. You are trying to justify your belief with Scripture that in no way negates God's promise as you are attempting to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The promise of God that the New Covenant would come is found in Jeremiah. It says that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Do not attempt to change God's Word. You are trying to justify your belief with Scripture that in no way negates God's promise as you are attempting to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

You talk like KKK Jew supremacist and Pharisees.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The house of Israel and the house of Judah rejected the new covenant, they are the ones that crucified Jesus. So God offered the new covenant to the Gentiles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The house of Israel and the house of Judah rejected the new covenant, they are the ones that crucified Jesus. So God offered the new covenant to the Gentiles.
Shalom.

Jesus brought The New Covenant to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. The early church was, also, entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jesus brought The New Covenant to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. The early church was, also, entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And they rejected it and killed Jesus. Wake up. You are a Pharisee.

[Mat 21:33-40
33 "Hear another parable: There was a certain landowner who planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a winepress in it and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers and went into a far country.
34 "Now when vintage-time drew near, he sent his servants to the vinedressers, that they might receive its fruit.
35 "And the vinedressers took his servants, beat one, killed one, and stoned another.
36 "Again he sent other servants, more than the first, and they did likewise to them.
37 "Then last of all he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'
38 "But when the vinedressers saw the son, they said among themselves, 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.' 39 "So they took him and cast [him] out of the vineyard and killed [him].
40 "Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vinedressers?"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

I also forgive you meshak.

Shalom.

Jacob

You joined Pharisees' spirit. You are going backwards instead of upward to reach to God and Jesus.

You re working against God and Jesus.

You are satan's helper.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You joined Pharisees' spirit. You are going backwards instead of upward to reach to God and Jesus.

You re working against God and Jesus.

You are satan's helper.
Shalom.

Meshak. You are incorrect. What question do you have of me that remains unanaswered? Or, what are you talking about? Are you warning me about something that you know about that I do not know about? Even a fear perhaps?

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Meshak. You are incorrect. What question do you have of me that remains unanaswered? Or, what are you talking about? Are you warning me about something that you know about that I do not know about? Even a fear perhaps?

Shalom.

Jacob

I am talking about you spreading lies about God and Jesus.

You are remnant of Pharisees. Do you know that Pharisees were representative of antichrist?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

It just means that those who are in the new covenant, inaugurated by Christ at the cross, ARE the Houses of Israel and Judah who are no longer two nations.

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said

The new covenant was offered to both Jew and Gentile, so that they became one nation under God, though not gathered as yet.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It just means that those who are in the new covenant, inaugurated by Christ at the cross, ARE the Houses of Israel and Judah who are no longer two nations.

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Jacob claims to be a teacher and have been trying to teach squeaky and correcting him..

He will not accept anyone's correction.

He is so proud of being a Jew.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jacob claims to be a teacher and have been trying to teach squeaky and correcting him..

He will not accept anyone's correction.

He is so proud of being a Jew.

He can not be too proud when he puts up with all the guff thrown at him.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He can not be too proud when he puts up with all the guff thrown at him.

LA

You have not being following him. I have.

I have been giving him a benefit of the doubt many years but he became so proud of being a Jew.

He is the one who is harassing squeaky correcting him time after time.

Be fair in your judgement, LA.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am talking about you spreading lies about God and Jesus.

You are remnant of Pharisees. Do you know that Pharisees were representative of antichrist?
Shalom.

I do not know where you are getting your ideas, but they are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob