The Only Guarantee Of Salvation

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Back at you.

Shalom.

What do you mean by the new testament? I am reading through Luke right now, and the Gospel According to Luke is a Gospel. The Gospels are said by some to be found in the New Testament (Writings or Scriptures).

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What do you mean by the new testament? I am reading through Luke right now, and the Gospel According to Luke is a Gospel. The Gospels are said by some to be found in the New Testament (Writings or Scriptures).

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Boring.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you don't know that your a heckler to antagonize others you need professional help.

Shalom.

I did not know I was antagonizing you. If you want me to stop communicating with you I can.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe you meant "You're Boring me.".

Okay. I can stop. It has been nice talking with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You really should get help. You have said over 7 times you were going to stop but you don't. Does lying come easy for you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You really should get help. You have said over 7 times you were going to stop but you don't. Does lying come easy for you?

Shalom.

I respond to every post of yours, except on your thread if you were to say that you do not want me to communicate with you period or on that thread any longer. It is up to you. As for now I understand that on this thread and I am done posting on this thread unless you have something else for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I respond to every post of yours, except on your thread if you were to say that you do not want me to communicate with you period or on that thread any longer. It is up to you. As for now I understand that on this thread and I am done posting on this thread unless you have something else for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\ \

There has been NO communication. You just keep rambling.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\ \

There has been NO communication. You just keep rambling.

Shalom.

You need words for communication. You can type them for communication without talking to anyone. You aren't talking, with technology, this way. But you are conveying a message or letting someone else know something. There is simple or plain conversation and there is in depth communication talking or conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You need words for communication. You can type them for communication without talking to anyone. You aren't talking, with technology, this way. But you are conveying a message or letting someone else know something. There is simple or plain conversation and there is in depth communication talking or conversation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You should get help.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. I believe you meant "I see you're still lying". But I do not know what you are referring to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have said over and over you were going to leave.
Ande I told you the demon in you will not let you do it. I was right.