The Only Guarantee Of Salvation

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

2Co 13:5

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.

Shalom.

Very good. Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have a lot of personal rules you go by.

Shalom.

Perhaps this is true. But I do not know what you mean meaning I do not know what you are speaking in reference to, nor do I know what you speak in reference to as I have not thought about what personal rules I have.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Perhaps this is true. But I do not know what you mean meaning I do not know what you are speaking in reference to, nor do I know what you speak in reference to as I have not thought about what personal rules I have.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
When you have rules that don't come from the bible, then you have personal rules. contrary to the bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When you have rules that don't come from the bible, then you have personal rules. contrary to the bible.

Shalom.

It is possible to have rules that agree with the Bible, if you want to have rules. I am not seeking to have rules. If I have any I do not know what they are.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is possible to have rules that agree with the Bible, if you want to have rules. I am not seeking to have rules. If I have any I do not know what they are.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
do you know the rules of believing?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Shalom.

This is good.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Yes. Pretty much every day. I study Torah pretty much daily.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well you have fallen from grace then.

Gal 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Gal 5:2

Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.

Gal 5:3

And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

Gal 5:4

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well you have fallen from grace then.

Gal 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Gal 5:2

Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.

Gal 5:3

And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

Gal 5:4

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

I read the Bible (pretty much) daily. Do you see anything wrong with this? You asked me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I read the Bible (pretty much) daily. Do you see anything wrong with this? You asked me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
But not the new testament. Because Jesus says not to go by the old testament.

Jhn 10:8

“All who ever came before Me[fn] are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But not the new testament. Because Jesus says not to go by the old testament.

Jhn 10:8

“All who ever came before Me[fn] are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Shalom.

I believe that you misunderstand this verse.

Shalom.

Jacob