The NEW-UPDATED 10 TOL Commandments

jman

Ok, but for the present where we have a lot of evil in this world, thinking might help?

Sent from my SM-G935T using TOL mobile app
Another thing I'd like to say about disrupting things is, if we don't disrupt and just believe like we've always believed, we can't evolve. And humankind is NOT finished evolving. We're in a rut, but not finished.

jman

I wasn't talking about linking anything and I certainly would not want to drum up business for them, but someone there suggested this site and that seemed to conflict with the eighth.

So basically, any talk of other fora is frowned upon here... its always good to know. I don't want to ruffle any feathers needlessly. I never realized that it would be considered bad manners.

The thing is I'm looking for a new place to spend time discussing the Holy Bible. I have used other sites and the way people rip into each other is not the way I prefer to discuss the Bible. At the moment I am bouncing around a few places to see which shoe fits the best.

So far (and I just joined today) this site is not immune to jerks either.
Dear Knight,

I just had someone report me because I trying to summon support of Christians to help me in my case in the "Only a Fool Believes in Evolution" thread. Not only that, but several of the people in that thread are calling my ideas stupid, and that my behavior as Christian is offensive and intolerable primarily because it flies in the face of their beliefs in Evolution. I would much appreciate if you put these people on notice ASAP, thanks.

jman

lol... I've come to the right place. i got banned from whywontgodhealamputees.com, a website created by very wicked, evil people. They couldnt handle the truth.
I don't think bias is the right word, it's too negative, Jesus was never bias against anyone, even sinners. He taught those that didn't know the truth. I don't think being rude and bias. Just because you don't agree with the person (which I assume you mean by being bias) doesn't mean they r wrong. Maybe we should listen and if you THINK you know better counter point and prove yourself right. But don't be bias. I know it's a right wing site and your strong about your ways, but what if?
lol... I've come to the right place. i got banned from whywontgodhealamputees.com, a website created by very wicked, evil people. They couldnt handle the truth.

jman

I do agree with you though, life is reaching a nexus, that's obvious. But I have a more of a positive view, I know I'm not one to be chosen to see god when he summons his lambs. But I sure am looking forward to 1000 years of peace, the possibilities are endless.