The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

beloved57

Again, Jesus Christ emphasized who He came to die for His Sheep Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Yet mans religion makes no reference to this clear spoken truth!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another popular Myth in the religious world today, is the Jesus Christ died or gave His Life for everyone in the world without exception, but the problem with that, is there is not one shred of scripture evidence that states that.

2nd Corinthians 5:15 "And He died for all"

1 Timothy 2:6 "He gave himself a ransom for all"

1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world"

Well, that settles that. Next...?

beloved57

2nd Corinthians 5:15 "And He died for all"

1 Timothy 2:6 "He gave himself a ransom for all"

1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world"

Well, that settles that. Next...?
That's referring to the Sheep. Next

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

beloved57

There's a specific promise of only one seed that shall be justified in the Lord ! Thats limited or particular Justification ! Not intended for all without exception !

Isa 45:25

In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Nanja

There's a specific promise of only one seed that shall be justified in the Lord ! Thats limited or particular Justification ! Not intended for all without exception !

Isa 45:25

In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Amen ! Justification is Promised to only one particular Seed; that is the Seed of Israel Is. 45:25:

The People Chosen of the Father in union with Christ before the world began Eph. 1:4.

The Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, 29, God's Elect.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Nanja

Christ came specifically to identify with and to die for the seed of abraham, which is His Church Heb 2:14-17

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Notice in Vs 16 where it reads he took on him the seed of abraham, not all humanity. The phrase " he took on him " can be better rendered :

For assuredly He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the descendant of Abraham.

but he takes hold of the seed of Abraham.

but death was authorized over the seed of Abraham.

The point being He didnt come to die for all without exception but for a particular seed !

Yes, that Particular Seed Christ came to identify with Heb. 2:16, He also Sanctified and they are One.

Heb. 2:11
For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

And here it's stated how Christ sanctifies His Church.

Eph. 5:25-26

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

beloved57

Salvation is made sure through Christ, not to all mankind, but to the Seed Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

In the original there is a definite article before seed:

διὰ τοῦτο ἐκ πίστεως ἵνα κατὰ χάριν εἰς τὸ εἶναι βεβαίαν τὴν ἐπαγγελίαν παντὶ τῷ σπέρματι οὐ τῷ ἐκ τοῦ νόμου μόνον ἀλλὰ καὶ τῷ ἐκ πίστεως Ἀβραάμ ὅς ἐστιν πατὴρ πάντων ἡμῶν

The word panti all refers the seed. The word seed means:

1. family, tribe, posterity,
    1. children, offspring, progeny

1. metaph. a seed i.e. a residue, or a few survivors reserved as the germ of the next generation (just as seed is kept from the harvest for the sowing)

Its also a residue or remnant. James referred to the gentiles as a residue Acts 15:17

That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Residue means left remaining.

The promise of salvation to mankind is for a particular seed, its in Christ 2 Cor 1:20

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

The promises are sure to Christs seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Remember Christ is Abrahams Seed Gal 3:16 and the Church is One with Christ because Hes the Head of the Church. Just remember a seed isnt all of mankind but only a residue or remnant.

beloved57

nanja

Heb. 2:11
For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

And here it's stated how Christ sanctifies His Church.

Eph. 5:25-26

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Amen that enlightening !

beloved57

All the Salvation, justification promises are for a specific seed, Israel, not all makind Isa 45:25 ,17

25In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

These are Gospel Promises ascertained to Gods chosen People in Christ, Israel.

The same to be said about the Gospel promises of the New Covenant which Christ [the head of the church] is Mediator Heb 8:6-12

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he [Christ] is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Now here is wisdom, the House of Israel here and Judah contains a Mystery, and that Mystery is this Eph 3:1-6

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Mystery is that Gentiles are included within the body of Israel to whom God made Gospel Promises to such as Isa 45:17,25; Heb 8:6-12

Faither

BANNED
Banned
All the Salvation, justification promises are for a specific seed, Israel, not all makind Isa 45:25 ,17

25In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

These are Gospel Promises ascertained to Gods chosen People in Christ, Israel.

The same to be said about the Gospel promises of the New Covenant which Christ [the head of the church] is Mediator Heb 8:6-12

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he [Christ] is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Now here is wisdom, the House of Israel here and Judah contains a Mystery, and that Mystery is this Eph 3:1-6

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Mystery is that Gentiles are included within the body of Israel to whom God made Gospel Promises to such as Isa 45:17,25; Heb 8:6-12

Israel simply means " God governed " .

All the Scriptures you provided are for those who are " God governed " temples of the Holy Spirit .

Do you think " Israel " means something different than that .

beloved57

See what the Jews didn't know and the world in general, and even most religionist are still ignorant of, is that when God gave Gospel Promises to Israel under the old covenant, as it pertained to the new covenant such as Jer 31:31,33-34

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

That included in this House of Israel and Judah was a remnant of men from amongst the gentiles that are fellow-heirs of the same body ! That was a Mystery !

Faither

BANNED
Banned
See what the Jews didn't know and the world in general, and even most religionist are still ignorant of, is that when God gave Gospel Promises to Israel under the old covenant, as it pertained to the new covenant such as Jer 31:31,33-34

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

That included in this House of Israel and Judah was a remnant of men from amongst the gentiles that are fellow-heirs of the same body ! That was a Mystery !

Jews aren't saved just because their. Jews , and the elect or chosen aren't saved just because their chosen. Only those who are " God governed '. Will be saved . New covenant , new Israel , new group of God governed people .

Now when you start postings wave of Scriptures , remember , God's word only applies to those God governed people " after " they have received the Spirit of Christ through Faith and faithing .

They aren't given a gift of applied faith or specifically faithing or pisteuo at birth that automatically makes the promises of God's Word theirs .

Nanja

Christ was indebted to be made like His brethren, not all mankind Heb 2:17

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

It wasnt all men without exception Christ was under obligation to die for, to make reconciliation for the sins of.. The word behooved is the greek word opheilōand means:

1. to owe
    1. to owe money, be in debt for
      1. that which is due, the debt
  2. metaph. the goodwill due

Christ was only in debt for the sins of His brethren

His obligation before the Law and Justice of God for sins was only for His Brethren, Abraham's seed, because it was only their sins laid to His charge

to be under obligation, be guilty, hence was under obligation to become guilty [by imputation] for the sins of His brethren. No, not His brethren by ethnicity, but His brethren in the purpose of God, to be conformed to His image Rom 8:28-29

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Christ wasn't indebted for the sins of anyone else !

Exactly Brother !

Christ's Brethren Heb. 2:17, the Seed of Abraham, are the Elect Children given Him by His Father before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-5 ; Heb. 2:13 to be their Suety Saviour Heb. 7:22.

Gal. 3:16, 29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Now we know that not all mankind without exception are the Seed of Christ for which He died.

For those outside of the Seed of Abraham are children of their father the devil Mat. 13:38; 25:41.

beloved57

Nanja

Now we know that not all mankind without exception are the Seed of Christ for which He died.

Amen that distinction belongs only to His Body the Church which He's Head.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nanja

Again, Jesus Christ emphasized who He came to die for His Sheep Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Yet mans religion makes no reference to this clear spoken truth!

It bears evidence that they're not His Sheep John 10:26; Mat. 25:32; and that false religion's claim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception is indeed nothing but a myth !

Nanja

Salvation is made sure through Christ, not to all mankind, but to the Seed Rom 4:16

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

In the original there is a definite article before seed:

διὰ τοῦτο ἐκ πίστεως ἵνα κατὰ χάριν εἰς τὸ εἶναι βεβαίαν τὴν ἐπαγγελίαν παντὶ τῷ σπέρματι οὐ τῷ ἐκ τοῦ νόμου μόνον ἀλλὰ καὶ τῷ ἐκ πίστεως Ἀβραάμ ὅς ἐστιν πατὴρ πάντων ἡμῶν

The word panti all refers the seed. The word seed means:

1. family, tribe, posterity,
    1. children, offspring, progeny

1. metaph. a seed i.e. a residue, or a few survivors reserved as the germ of the next generation (just as seed is kept from the harvest for the sowing)

Its also a residue or remnant. James referred to the gentiles as a residue Acts 15:17

That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Residue means left remaining.

The promise of salvation to mankind is for a particular seed, its in Christ 2 Cor 1:20

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

The promises are sure to Christs seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Remember Christ is Abrahams Seed Gal 3:16 and the Church is One with Christ because Hes the Head of the Church. Just remember a seed isnt all of mankind but only a residue or remnant.

Amen, and this Particular Seed; or Christ's Church Eph. 5:25; or the Many whose sins He bare Heb. 9:28 or His Sheep He gave His Life for John 10:15; or His People Mat. 1:21 He Saved from their sins; Israel that was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17; The Seed of Abraham Gal. 3:16:

They are all one and the same:

The Seed of Christ Gal. 3:29; Is. 53:10 comprised of the World [kosmos] of people that God Loved so much that He gave His only begotten Son for John 3:16.

NO, not all mankind without exception, but only a remnant: His Children: THE SEED Rom. 4:16 !