The Most High

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe in Satan?

Is Satan a spirit being?

I do not.

Satan is the accuser.

You are talking about a spirit being. I do not believe in spirit beings. Have you ever seen the words spirit being in Scripture?

iouae

I do not.

Satan is the accuser.

You are talking about a spirit being. I do not believe in spirit beings. Have you ever seen the words spirit being in Scripture?

You have some very unorthodox beliefs. Why don't you just tell me what you believe about Satan?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob - Must I crack out the sodium thiopental?

Why not just tell me all you believe without us playing 20 questions? :)

I am a Jew and I used to be a Christian. I do not know what sodium thiopental is.

hasatan means the accuser

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

I am a Jew and I used to be a Christian. I do not know what sodium thiopental is.

hasatan means the accuser

Shalom.

Jacob

I really don't want to play 20 questions, especially when you one time say you do believe in spirits, but then say you don't believe in spirit beings. Is Satan a spirit/spirit being, and how does he tempt/accuse us?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I really don't want to play 20 questions, especially when you one time say you do believe in spirits, but then say you don't believe in spirit beings. Is Satan a spirit/spirit being, and how does he tempt/accuse us?

I don't believe what you are talking about.

iouae

I don't believe what you are talking about.

How many more ways can I ask you to tell me about your belief in HaSatan?

In post 4 you wrote "There is no Lucifer that is Satan the Devil. What does the Hebrew say? How does it read? People are confused about this. They think about an entity or person named Lucifer. I do not."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How many more ways can I ask you to tell me about your belief in HaSatan?

I believe that we are not talking about the same thing. What you are saying is different from what I know, and I do not know much.

Do you accept the TaNaK or the Christian Old Testament?

iouae

I believe that we are not talking about the same thing. What you are saying is different from what I know, and I do not know much.

Do you accept the TaNaK or the Christian Old Testament?

Yes. You seem to not believe in "spirit beings". Heaven is full of spirit beings.

Here is when the fallen angels presented themselves before God in heaven, Satan too,

Job 2:1

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Job 2:2
And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes. You seem to not believe in "spirit beings". Heaven is full of spirit beings.

Here is when the fallen angels presented themselves before God in heaven, Satan too,

Job 2:1

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Job 2:2
And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

I do not believe what you are saying.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you cannot explain your views on Satan, then I will not press you on that.

I am not a Christian so I should not have a Christian view on Satan. And you corned me with one of them and talked about spirit beings when I do not even believe in spirit beings.

iouae

I am not a Christian so I should not have a Christian view on Satan. And you corned me with one of them and talked about spirit beings when I do not even believe in spirit beings.

And I showed you Job 2 which should change your mind.