The Most Dangerous Teaching

God's Truth

Obey what? What form of "obedience" would be considered, "Saving obedience?" How would you gauge how much "obedience" would save you and how much would you need in order NOT to fall short?

Jesus saves you when HE ACCEPTS you.

That is why too that you are not to ever give up, give out, or give in. After you are saved, the same goes, don't give up, give out, or give in.

A person must also obey everything that Jesus says to obey.

If you want to be in God's heart, you have to be a man after His heart, and the way to do that is by doing everything that Jesus says to do.

Do you have the answers? Do those "answers" have a corresponding Scripture to back them up?

I sure can answer that. I sure do have the scriptures to back it up.

Are you going to tell me what it is that you don't think you have to do?

Will you tell me what you do believe you have to do, if anything besides just 'believe'?

God's Truth

At the Judgement, people will be judged according to their works. These are the unsaved people being spoken of in Revelation 20:13; "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

When Jesus comes, those who are caught in sin will suffer wrath until they repent, and it is about those who believe.

God's Truth

:mock: God's untruth

She thinks people can repent after the Lord comes.

I don't need to repent after he comes, because I am not going to be caught in sin.

However, there will be some how can and do.

Revelation 11:13
And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand were killed in the quake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Luke 12:40 You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect.” 41“Lord, said Peter, “are You addressing this parable to us, or to everyone else” as well? 42And the Lord answered, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their portion at the proper time?

God's Truth

Where's the Scripture verses that back up what you're teaching? Or, are you just being GT?

And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand were killed in the quake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Luke 12:40 You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect.” 41“Lord, said Peter, “are You addressing this parable to us, or to everyone else” as well? 42And the Lord answered, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their portion at the proper time?

glorydaz

I don't need to repent after he comes, because I am not going to be caught in sin.

However, there will be some how can and do.

You'll get your portion alright. :sigh: