The Mark of the Beast - Imminent!

What if I told you, they are pushing the mark of the beast as a benefit for society? For example, how shall we deal with climate change? Their solution: The mark of the beast!
VATICAN CITY – California Gov. Jerry Brown says dealing with climate change will take not just scientific but religious commitment.
Brown spoke Saturday at a Vatican symposium on the environment, where he said faith must join technical, scientific and political approaches to limiting environmental devastation.

What about the fact that families need more time to spend together? Solution: The mark of the beast! Need more time off from work? The mark of the beast!

What about communism? What is the solution to fighting Communism? The mark of the beast! Whatid the mark? Religious Sunday Laws!

After Polish Catholics lined the country’s 2,000-mile border to pray the “Rosary to the Borders,” ... Poland’s Sejm (lower house of Poland’s parliament) voted last week to phase out shopping on Sundays by 2020. The idea behind the bill is to allow Poles to spend more time with their families and less time shopping on Sundays. ... The Communist ideology behind Sunday volunteer labor was Labor omnia vincit—never-ending work conquered all things—including thinking of and keeping the Lord’s Day Holy. Communists wanted to annihilate God by annihilating Sabbath; annihilate Christianity by annihilating the Day of the Lord—this was part and parcel of the Communist Party ideology. ... Poles know communism and Communist persecution first-hand. They do not want to return to what they have already suffered—restless and irreverent Sundays of the Communist past. Keeping Holy the Lord’s Day is keeping the faith and continuing the tradition. ... Poland is showing Europe the way, and this begins with keeping the Lord’s Day Holy and not shopping on Sundays.

genuineoriginal

Rev 13:16
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:​

Sunday laws are not the "mark of the beast".
You can't cause someone to receive a "Sunday law" in their right hand or in their forehead.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nero's mark is on his coins, gold, silver and bronze; they have his name, Nero Caesar, and this name, when translated into Hebrew and its letters counted, is 666; this is the mark, and whenever people bought and sold, this mark was on their right hand because the coins were in their hands and the mark was on the coins, so the mark was on their hands.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:​

Sunday laws are not the "mark of the beast".
You can't cause someone to receive a "Sunday law" in their right hand or in their forehead.

Deuteronomy 6:6, 8 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Those words (commandments) were signs upon their hands, and foreheads. The "mark" of the "beast" is not literally upon your hands and forehead.

genuineoriginal

Deuteronomy 6:6, 8 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Those words (commandments) were signs upon their hands, and foreheads.
The Jews put those words into boxes that were literally tied onto their left hand and their foreheads.
PHYLACTERIES ("tefillin").
V10p024001.jpg

The "mark" of the "beast" is not literally upon your hands and forehead.
Why not?

The Jews put those words into boxes that were literally tied onto their left hand and their foreheads.
PHYLACTERIES ("tefillin").
V10p024001.jpg

Why not?

The Jews literally misunderstood those words.

The same sentiment is uttered in numerous places in the Scriptures.

Proverbs 3:1-3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

One cannot obviously write it upon the tables of the heart. It is a symbolic reference.

Proverbs 1:8-9 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

Proverbs 7:1-3 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. 2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

Notice how the words are mentioned as being in the heart as well.

Ezekiel 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Those who receive God's mark, is it literal? No, but rather it is a spiritual sign.

Revelation 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

The Jews entirely misunderstood the words of truth.

Deuteronomy 6:6&8 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

As the words were not literally placed within the heart, so they were not to be literally bound upon hands and forehead. This same sentiment is shown again, and again in the Scriptures.

Proverbs 1:8-9 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

Proverbs 3:1&3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

How are you going to bind mercy about your neck? Or write the truth upon your own heart?

Proverbs 6:20-21 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

Literal, or spiritual?

Proverbs 7:2-3 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

Literal or spiritual? Is God's mark literal or spiritual?

Ezekiel 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Again, literal or spiritual?

Revelation 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Are all these verses meant to be taken literally?

iouae

The Jews entirely misunderstood the words of truth.

Deuteronomy 6:6&8 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

As the words were not literally placed within the heart, so they were not to be literally bound upon hands and forehead. This same sentiment is shown again, and again in the Scriptures.

Thanks for the above explanation.

Saturday/Sunday keeping is not the mark of the Beast. We can buy or sell 5 other days of the week. Thus, the mark has to do with some sort of technology, chip, card which only allows those in good standing with Mr. 666 to shop.

Thanks for the above explanation.

Saturday/Sunday keeping is not the mark of the Beast. We can buy or sell 5 other days of the week. Thus, the mark has to do with some sort of technology, chip, card which only allows those in good standing with Mr. 666 to shop.

When it becomes enforced upon the people in America, no one will be able to buy or sell UNLESS they observe the Roman Catholic Sunday Sabbath. As the people were oppressed to serve and worship the Catholic Church during the dark ages, so shall the people of our time be forced to serve and worship the beast (Roman Catholic Church) and his image (apostate Protestantism). Those who do not, will not be allowed to buy or sell.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
...the mark has to do with some sort of technology, chip, card which only allows those in good standing with Mr. 666 to shop.
Mark 12:16 KJV

It's a coin. Nero's (Mr. 666) coin. If you're going to buy or sell, you're going to be dealing with Mr. 666's coins.

iouae

When it becomes enforced upon the people in America, no one will be able to buy or sell UNLESS they observe the Roman Catholic Sunday Sabbath. As the people were oppressed to serve and worship the Catholic Church during the dark ages, so shall the people of our time be forced to serve and worship the beast (Roman Catholic Church) and his image (apostate Protestantism). Those who do not, will not be allowed to buy or sell.

The Beast has no intention of enforcing Sunday worship, which would be Christ worship.

The Beast has a very limited agenda summarised as POWER. All Mr.666 wants is conformity. The easiest way is to make all accept a mark allowing one to buy and sell, with an agreement to bow down to an image or idol, probably when the band plays (see Daniels 3 friends).

The mark can be received in three ways, on hand, or forehead, as a number, or image of the beast. This rules out it being Sunday.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Rev 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The "or" makes it impossible to be Sunday.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thus, the mark has to do with some sort of technology, chip, card which only allows those in good standing with Mr. 666 to shop.

No, those are credit cards.

The mark is a symbolic sign of what you do and believe.

Who is the beast?

"And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast..." (Revelation 17:3)

We know who the woman is and we know who the beast is.

Mark 12:16 KJV

It's a coin. Nero's (Mr. 666) coin. If you're going to buy or sell, you're going to be dealing with Mr. 666's coins.

No, it has to do with commandments.

iouae

No, those are credit cards.

The mark is a symbolic sign of what you do and believe.

Who is the beast?

"And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast..." (Revelation 17:3)

We know who the woman is and we know who the beast is.

I agree with you that it will be something like a credit card.

Put me in charge of the country, and it would be all cashless. It gives one such power.

I agree with you that it will be something like a credit card.

Put me in charge of the country, and it would be all cashless. It gives one such power.

It is the Sunday Laws.

If you are not interested in a video about 23 minutes, here is a short highlight reel of the video. However, I still encourage you to watch the full video.

iouae

It is the Sunday Laws.

If you are not interested in a video about 23 minutes, here is a short highlight reel of the video. However, I still encourage you to watch the full video.

The video gives no proof. Its really just propaganda. This is classic Seventh Day Adventist angst that the Pope is bad, and that Sunday worship will be enforced.

The Pope is not bad, he is just boring, and living in the past, like the Adventists who have Ellen White as their pope. I like the Adventists, but this worry over Sunday and the Pope is so yesterday.