THE LORD WILL REIGN ON EARTH WITH ISRAEL

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Israelites were disinvited, unchosen and left desolate.

False.

Unbelieving Israel was simply cut off. Not thrown away, not unchosen, not disinvited.

Therefore say I unto you, the Kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The “everlasting kingdom” was/is always spiritual.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

The nation of Israel hasn’t been very everlasting, today it’s largely a sentimental retirement community, tourist destination and cemetery for those who can afford it. If it wasn’t for being adopted by Western nations after the war, it wouldn’t be the museum to a broken promise that it is today.

Your opinions notwithstanding, again, God's plan for the nation of Israel has been put on hold, and they have temporarily been set aside in their unbelief.

Jesus was the Son of God

Yes He is.

not the Jews Messiah,

Denying scripture won't get you anywhere, Caino, except hell.

at least not as they selfishly conceived of an exclusively “Jewish Messiah.”

You mean the one that had been spoken about throughout scriptures?

Oh, that's right, you reject that Scripture came from God.

Having failed to live up to their expectations, they became discredited false prophets. But some people still have faith in them.

Well, no, He certainly failed their expectations, but nit because He was incompetent, but because their expectations were wrong.

He was indeed their Messiah, but He came for a larger purpose than simply overthrowing the Romans.

Abraham was a "chosen individual", but it went to the collective heads of his ancestors who developed false ideas of divine providence.

Except that, none of his ancestors wrote any of the Bible.

Moses did. Moses was a descendant of Abraham. And Moses got his history straight from the One who had been there all along.

The OT is a layer cake of trying to explain why reality wasn't living up to their own false expectations. Later generations of Israelites were left unprepared for the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Your attempts at trying to discredit scripture are getting tiring.

You should stop.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Therefore say I unto you, the Kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

That nation that God wanted to give it to?

It was the nation of BELIEVING Israel.

Unbelieving Israel was cut off, not the Believers.

It's so simple, yet you have the hardest time with it.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Saying it doesn't make it so.

Your opinions notwithstanding, again, God's plan for the nation of Israel has been put on hold, and they have temporarily been set aside in their unbelief.

Yes He is.

Denying scripture won't get you anywhere, Caino, except hell.

You mean the one that had been spoken about throughout scriptures?

Oh, that's right, you reject that Scripture came from God.

Well, no, He certainly failed their expectations, but nit because He was incompetent, but because their expectations were wrong.

He was indeed their Messiah, but He came for a larger purpose than simply overthrowing the Romans.

Except that, none of his ancestors wrote any of the Bible.

Moses did. Moses was a descendant of Abraham. And Moses got his history straight from the One who had been there all along.

Your attempts at trying to discredit scripture are getting tiring.

You should stop.
In light of the fact that the son of God failed to live up to erroneous expectations of an exclusively Jewish Messiah, a new theology was invented after he retuned to his real throne on high. The claim that the Son of God and creator of this world will return to do what the Jews erroneously concluded a Jewish Messiah would do the first time, is just more speculation and conjecture that will be disproven yet again.

There was ALWAYS going to be a larger purpose, the Israelites made it small and all about themselves. They are still waiting and still following their scripture books.

The priest class wrote the scripture. Subsequent generations made the claim that God wrote it.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That nation that God wanted to give it to?

It was the nation of BELIEVING Israel.

Unbelieving Israel was cut off, not the Believers.

It's so simple, yet you have the hardest time with it.
A BELIEVING faith community not a nation. Jesus went first to the faith community of Judaism. Nationalism contaminates Christian theology by commingling two different things. Its the same theological nationalism that was a stumbling block for the Jews. The Jews failed to evolve an adequate nontheologic philosophy of life.

Jesus made it clear "My kingdom is not of this world" It's so simple, yet you have the hardest time with it.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus made it clear "My kingdom is not of this world" It's so simple, yet you have the hardest time with it.
You do not understand what Jesus meant by "this world". Read the WHOLE verse instead of cherry-picking what you want to ABUSE.
Joh 18:36 KJV Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
This clearly indicates a TEMPORARY condition.
Luk 22:29-30 KJV And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; (30) That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Eating and drinking at His table in His KINGDOM!
Mat 8:11 KJV And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You do not understand what Jesus meant by "this world". Read the WHOLE verse instead of cherry-picking what you want to ABUSE.

This clearly indicates a TEMPORARY condition.

Eating and drinking at His table in His KINGDOM!
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Goes perfectly with the spiritual teaching: "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The Kingdom of heaven established by Christ is the spiritual fellowship among believers in his original Gospel; the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of ALL mankind, not an especially chosen few and their tiny nation.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Wild-eyed conjecture from a true unbeliever.

Jesus confirmed ALL of the scripture.
Jesus chose true parts of scripture and left the rest to die on the vine.

Jesus confirmed that the scriptures were written by religious men and that religious leaders are faulty.

Jesus confirmed that John the Baptist also had wrong ideas about the "coming wrath" when if fact a really nice guy came and won the kingdom by "truth" not violence.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Goes perfectly with the spiritual teaching: "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The Kingdom of heaven established by Christ is the spiritual fellowship among believers in his original Gospel; the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of ALL mankind, not an especially chosen few and their tiny nation.
You are truly hopeless.

The kingdom within YOU is PLURAL.

The KING was in Israel and they rejected Him.
Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Since you are unable to handle what the scripture actually says, you twist it into a pretzel.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Kingdom of Heaven as Jesus taught was always a present tense spiritual reality and an everlasting kingdom.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You are truly hopeless.

The kingdom within YOU is PLURAL.

The KING was in Israel and they rejected Him.

Since you are unable to handle what the scripture actually says, you twist it into a pretzel.
Its you who claim we are on a 2,000 intermission, a delay, a temporary something until the Israel show gets going again.

Its not a complicated theological concept, when 2 or more gather together in the name of Christ they are in his "kingdom".

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Romans 14:17 - For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Mark 10:15 - Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Matthew 6:19-21 - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: (Read More...)

Matthew 10:7 - And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 11:20 - But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Romans 14:17 - For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Mark 10:15 - Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Matthew 6:19-21 - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: (Read More...)

Matthew 10:7 - And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 11:20 - But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

That's rich, posting scripture from a book that you don't even recognize as truth to begin with.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That's rich, posting scripture from a book that you don't even recognize as truth to begin with.
Nice doge and you misrepresent my position. The common Bible is comprised of 66 books of varying degrees of quality and accuracy. The earlier books are less reliable than the latter.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nice doge and you misrepresent my position.

In what way did I misrepresent your position?

The common Bible is comprised of 66 books of varying degrees of quality and accuracy. The earlier books are less reliable than the latter.

Because you say so?

I tell you now, the entire Bible is consistent in its quality and accuracy of its representation, of God, history, the people of Israel as a nation, and the nature of man as a whole, from beginning to end.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
In what way did I misrepresent your position?

Because you say so?

I tell you now, the entire Bible is consistent in its quality and accuracy of its representation, of God, history, the people of Israel as a nation, and the nature of man as a whole, from beginning to end.
There are lots of spiritual truths in the Bible. Some of the major themes are based on real events. So I don't discount the whole thing at all. Its like the newspaper, we can get a general idea of what happened but take into consideration the bias of the journalists and imperfect eye witness accounts etc.

I don't find the Bible to be at all consistent.