The Lawyers that convicted Hovind were Pedophiles

Nazaroo

I hope Hovind can inspire a thousand more 'Hovinds'
who will stand up and blast the truth of the Bible out there,
so that it will no longer be practical to simply arrest Hovind.

Lets get the cat out of the bag, and present too many targets
for the atheist haters in government to stop it.

gcthomas

I hope Hovind can inspire a thousand more 'Hovinds'
who will stand up and blast the truth of the Bible out there,
so that it will no longer be practical to simply arrest Hovind.

Lets get the cat out of the bag, and present too many targets
for the atheist haters in government to stop it.

So you want to fill the jail with tax fraudsters from the criminal underworld? That sort of Christian?!

Nazaroo

So you want to fill the jail with tax fraudsters from the criminal underworld? That sort of Christian?!

No.

I want to end the Jails-for-profit System in the USA,
which multiplies the injustice 20 fold in regard to false convictions.

Allowing judges and lawyers to invest in prison system corporations
is the single biggest travesty in the US system right now.

But you're a queer Freemason from England, right?
So your system still protects pedophiles.

That may change soon, so you may have to post from prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5db52mC10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTeZ1jixcBE

gcthomas

Does making up tasteless lies about strangers make you feel better? Because you come across as bitter, twisted and very, very unhappy.

You have my sympathy for whatever had driven you to be such an unpleasant person.

Daniel1611

Does making up tasteless lies about strangers make you feel better? Because you come across as bitter, twisted and very, very unhappy.

You have my sympathy for whatever had driven you to be such an unpleasant person.

He's a bitter person because he hates evil?

Nazaroo

He is bitter, but that doesn't excuse the bearing of false witness. As a religious man he should be above fabricating slanderous accusations, attacking anyone who disagrees with him.

Yep, you nailed it.

Sorry, bignose.

page03b.jpg

gcthomas

I'm sorry you feel that this is grown up behaviour. I think you are regressing with old age and psychological decline. Don't worry, it'll all end eventually.

Nazaroo

I'm sorry you feel that this is grown up behaviour. I think you are regressing with old age and psychological decline. Don't worry, it'll all end eventually.

Well that would prove I'm older than you,
but with less to forget,
than clandestine freemasonic pedophile groups.

gcthomas

Well that would prove I'm older than you,
but with less to forget,
than clandestine freemasonic pedophile groups.

Has your nurse given you the antibiotics for that urinary infection and the hallucinations yet? And the dribble needs wiping up?

You should learn how to enjoy yourself instead of rolling in all that imaginary paedophile nonsense. I feel sorry for you.

Nazaroo

Has your nurse given you the antibiotics for that
urinary infection and the hallucinations yet? And the dribble needs wiping up?

The proof that you're just a troll,
is that you only want to post in threads that I post in,
and you only post personal attacks and insults.

You are just a scumbag.

You should learn how to enjoy yourself instead of rolling in
all that imaginary paedophile nonsense. I feel sorry for you.
What a bizzare thing for you to say
about a serious subject like pedophilia:

that I "should just learn how to enjoy myself". ...

Is this another Freudian slip because you want me to participate
in your child molesting?

No thanks. Hope you get caught soon.

gcthomas

is that you only want to post in threads that I post in,
and you only post personal attacks and insults.

You are just a scumbag.

But you set up the threads in order to spew out insults and libel to everyone who contribites.

Can't you take what you so easily give out? Are you so insecure that you need pandering to? Get a grip, Naz. If you don't like insults, stop insulting people!

:chuckle:

Nazaroo

You're on ignore, but thanks for bumping the thread.

Is this one of your friends from the Masonic temple?

John David Roy Atchison

John_David_R_Atchison_booking.jpg

Following his arrest, he tried to kill himself via hanging with a sheet in his jail cell on September 20, 2007. Atchison had been removed from a suicide watch the previous day after assuring his lawyer and a judge that he would not harm himself. He was not injured in the suicide attempt, which another inmate reported about 4 a.m.[6] On October 5, 2007, Atchison committed suicide by hanging himself in his prison cell.

"...one of the US Attorneys on the team, J.D. Roy Achetson was arrested after my trial while going to Detroit to have sex with a FIVE year old. "

Daniel1611

Yep. BINGO.

and pseudointellectual usually = pedophile

There is a satanic ruling class that controls government and the media, hollywood and the music industry. Cory Feldman saud he was surrounded by pedophiles I. Hollywood. Anytime any celebrity steps out of line and exposes these satanists, the media makes them out to be crazy. They drag their careers down and make them look insane if they don't join the club. Call it Illuminati or whatever you want, but it's real.

Nazaroo

There is a satanic ruling class that controls government and the media, hollywood and the music industry. Cory Feldman saud he was surrounded by pedophiles I. Hollywood. Anytime any celebrity steps out of line and exposes these satanists, the media makes them out to be crazy. They drag their careers down and make them look insane if they don't join the club. Call it Illuminati or whatever you want, but it's real.

Yes, these atheist Jewish Freemason/Mafia Dons are the paradigm of evil.

Hollywood PEDO RINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JpHUaMBARU

alwight

Yep. BINGO.

and pseudointellectual usually = pedophile
Yes, perhaps it's ET aliens using mind control? :shocked:

:rolleyes: