The Law Of Christ

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes.

[Jhn 10:9
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

You don't know Jesus' love.

So your quoting is moot.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commandments.

You are violating Jesus' upmost of essential teaching of love.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says to love your neighbor as yourself.

Do you like being treated being mocked, ridiculed and insulted?

Your prideful behavior is violating this simple law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't know Jesus' love.

So your quoting is moot.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commandments.

You are violating Jesus' upmost of essential teaching of love.

I said
Another gross exaggeration. I quoted the definition of love from Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says to love your neighbor as yourself.

Do you like being treated being mocked, ridiculed and insulted?

Your prideful behavior is violating this simple law.

I said
It happens to me all the time, it doesn't bother me I have crucified all my emotions. Apparently you haven't . Your not Christ's until you have.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Another gross exaggeration. I quoted the definition of love from Jesus.

Nope, your mocking, ridiculing and insulting behavior is obvious to everyone.

You cannot spread the truth with this king of attitude.

Jesus is meek, not prideful.

popsthebuilder

I said
It happens to me all the time, it doesn't bother me I have crucified all my emotions. Apparently you haven't . Your not Christ's until you have.

24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
There you go conflating emotion with desire. You are aware that there is a passion that doesn't have anything to do with self or greed right.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can excuse away.

You need to reexamine your heart, friend.

It is showing in your prideful attitude.

Jesus says we knot them by their fruit.

Your fruit of spirit is not showing in your behavior.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Fruit of spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self-control.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can excuse away.

You need to reexamine your heart, friend.

It is showing in your prideful attitude.

Jesus says we knot them by their fruit.

Your fruit of spirit is not showing in your behavior.

I said
You show that you don't know the difference between pride and boldness. Until you learn the difference you could do as much damage to Christianity as good.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your still worshiping in the flesh.

You don't know what you quote.

You don't seem to know how to test the spirit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit, not by your knowledge.

popsthebuilder

I said
Do you know that desire is an affection. Its not an emotion.
(No it isn't.

It can be either.

Maybe you need to actually read what you say the Holy Spirit posts on your behalf.)

"24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(No it isn't.

It can be either.

Maybe you need to actually read what you say the Holy Spirit posts on your behalf.)

"24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires."

well said, squeaky should crucify his own ego to insult others.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
squeaky,

You have been bullying around your opposed by quoting tons and tons of verses.

You need to know it is no way to produce fruit of spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't know what you quote.

You don't seem to know how to test the spirit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit, not by your knowledge.

I said
You still have so much to learn. The fruit of our lips is the verses.
[Heb 13:15
15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of [our] lips, giving thanks to His name.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
(No it isn't.

It can be either.

I said
Desire

John 15:7-10
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Rom 7:8
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all manner of evil desire. For apart from the law sin was dead.
Matt 16:24
24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
Matt 20:27-28
27 "And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave--
28 "just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
Mark 4:18-19
18 "Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 "and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
Luke 5:39
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit
1 Tim 3:1-4
1 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;
3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous;
4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence
2 Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
James 1:14-15
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
James 4:1-3
1 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
2 You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
I Jn 5:14-15
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
I Jn 3:22-24
22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
2 Cor 8:12
12 For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have.
(NKJ)
OLD TESTAMENT

Ps 37:4
4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
(NKJ)

XXX Desire comes from your soul the body of your inner man. Your spirit is the mind of your inner man where you make decisions. But your outer person is where all the other spirits live. And the camoflouge your soul. Your outer person camoflouges your inner man with counterfiets. The outer man starts with wanting, which leads to coveting and lust. Which are unclean spirits.

Rom 6:13
13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
(NKJ)

Rom 6:19
19 I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.
(NKJ)

James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
(NKJ)