The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

You're not familiar with Jesus saying "in my Father's house are many mansions?" (KJV, if I recall) - gospel of John. 'Mansions' refer to 'abodes', 'dwelling places',...'habitations'. - these could be 'realms', 'worlds', even 'planets' of some kind. Thought you knew your 'bible'. 'Mansion-worlds' in the papers simply refer to these various abodes beyond this dimension, that are 'prepared' for advancing souls.

The 7 mansion-worlds

pj

Mostly in Scripture like that, House means, The Family, or Group, or Church, or a Body of People. Thus Jesus speaking of His Father's House, was the Many People that made up the House, or Family of Israel, and they dwelled in God, and God in them. - Israel was the House with many dwelling places for God. --- So it is with the Church of the Lord, - Christ has the same as His Father. Thus, I can say about Christ, - In MY Father's Family, or in The Body of People of Christ, are many Dwelling "PLACES" ( Prepared ) for them In Christ. So we are received unto Him and He to US!!

The Body of Christ is the House, or Body prepared with many dwelling PLACES for Us ALL who are received unto Him, and He unto Us. -- That is then, He in us, and we in Him, and that is the Kingdom of Christ where there is nothing but light within, and all the blessings of HIM.

There is Much more, but this is just a brief description.

Paul, David -- 081414

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Lord Jesus NEVER mentioned the Urantia Book! Never!

The Old Testament never mentioned Jesus, Son of God, who is also God, incarnating as a baby and returning to heaven as sovereign God.

It's called "revelation" but doctrine kills the living word and puts people into a box that prevents them from learning new things.

Letsargue

......and Jesus never mentioned the Book of Revelation given to John on Patmos 50 half a century after Jesus went back to heaven.

There is no way you and I can defeat one another on these things.
But do you mind if I put my 2 talents in with you all??

Paul, David -- 081414

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I've read the total 20 to 25 times, and the New Testament, twice that, over a period of about three years, and couldn't read it at all any longer, seem I don't need to, according to those Scriptures!!

I Cannot even read it any longer, I start, and the Whole Bible flows through my head. -- I have NOT studied or read the Scripture at all, for about three years Now.

I AM - ready to argue!! - Prove me wrong - smart what ever you call yourself!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

(bolded) Eek!

I read the New Testament once a month (9 chapters per day), along with the Psalms (5 per day) and Proverbs (1 per day); and the Old Testament every 3 months.

That's just reading. Sowing the seed of the Word. All study and praying the Word is in addition to reading.

I can't image anyone professing to be a Believer who hasn't read scripture in three years. But most professing Believers don't read much scripture at all anyway, so you're in good company.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
In all Jesus made 19 Morontia appearances after he resurrected the new likeness of his former body. The resurrected Jesus left the tomb April 9, AD 30, the last appearance before the ascension was Thursday morning May 18.

Letsargue

In all Jesus made 19 Morontia appearances after he resurrected the new likeness of his former body. The resurrected Jesus left the tomb April 9, AD 30, the last appearance before the ascension was Thursday morning May 18.

YES.
The timing you have is exactly what I've always said. I just gave it the 10th of April. In my mind that is the Jubilee, or the same as also the Birth date of Jesus. -- Jubilee is the old name for the New Testament - "Pentecost". There were only 2 Pentecosts during the Apostles' time. Peter's preaching the First one, and AD70 the second and Last Pentecost when Paul was slain in his Offering.

By the way. - Adam being put from the Garden was the First ( un-named Jubilee ). They appear all through time under the Sun.

Paul, David -- 081414

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
YES.
The timing you have is exactly what I've always said. I just gave it the 10th of April. In my mind that is the Jubilee, or the same as also the Birth date of Jesus. -- Jubilee is the old name for the New Testament - "Pentecost". There were only 2 Pentecosts during the Apostles' time. Peter's preaching the First one, and AD70 the second and Last Pentecost when Paul was slain in his Offering.

By the way. - Adam being put from the Garden was the First ( un-named Jubilee ). They appear all through time under the Sun.

Paul, David -- 081414

Hey Letsargue, are you starting to adhere to the Urantia books datelines?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, except Jesus isn't the second person of the Trinity, he is a creation of the Trinity. And there are many more divine personalities patterned after the Paradise Trinity.

I don't get it. What do you mean by paradise trinity? Jesus never mentioned trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.