The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

What is - avoiding the Truth? Is it the Truth? Or just a cowardly way to Hid one's Ignorance? which is a LIE!!

Paul, David -- 081414
How, exactly do you presume I avoid Truth? There is no Truth in the UB. :duh:

Posted from the TOL App!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
New revelations of truth have always been greeted with rejection and violence by the established way. Jesus even explained this to the scripture experts that tried to stop his truth from getting out.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
New revelations of truth have always been greeted with rejection and violence by the established way. Jesus even explained this to the scripture experts that tried to stop his truth from getting out.

Jesus truth, was truth! Urantian truth, is untruth! Therein, lies the difference!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
See Caino, you're just not gonna win buddy! I'm afraid you're
fighting a losing battle! You just do not comprehend that at this
time! You're trying to sell a product nobody in their right mind,
will accept!

Letsargue

How, exactly do you presume I avoid Truth? There is no Truth in the UB. :duh:

Posted from the TOL App!

Don't Lie!! Tell the Truth!!!
Answer the Question!!! -- Have you or have you not read the Scriptures ALL the way Through many times, without looking for anything, but just to hear what God has said about everything??

You seem to be a coward, and can't answer the Question honestly, like a Christian!!!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Letsargue

See Caino, you're just not gonna win buddy! I'm afraid you're
fighting a losing battle! You just do not comprehend that at this
time! You're trying to sell a product nobody in their right mind,
will accept!

There IS not One who is in Christ right MIND, NO Not ONE!!!

(( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )) -&- (( 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV ))!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Zeke

After Jesus returned to heaven:

(2092.2) 196:2.4 But the greatest mistake was made in that, while the human Jesus was recognized as having a religion, the divine Jesus (Christ) almost overnight became a religion. Paul’s Christianity made sure of the adoration of the divine Christ, but it almost wholly lost sight of the struggling and valiant human Jesus of Galilee, who, by the valor of his personal religious faith and the heroism of his indwelling Adjuster, ascended from the lowly levels of humanity to become one with divinity, thus becoming the new and living way whereby all mortals may so ascend from humanity to divinity. Mortals in all stages of spirituality and on all worlds may find in the personal life of Jesus that which will strengthen and inspire them as they progress from the lowest spirit levels up to the highest divine values, from the beginning to the end of all personal religious experience.

(2092.3) 196:2.5 At the time of the writing of the New Testament, the authors not only most profoundly believed in the divinity of the risen Christ, but they also devotedly and sincerely believed in his immediate return to earth to consummate the heavenly kingdom. This strong faith in the Lord’s immediate return had much to do with the tendency to omit from the record those references which portrayed the purely human experiences and attributes of the Master. The whole Christian movement tended away from the human picture of Jesus of Nazareth toward the exaltation of the risen Christ, the glorified and soon-returning Lord Jesus Christ.​

Jesus spent years training the apostles and teaching his gospel of the kingdom, but after the trying experience of the trial, death and resurrection of Christ, this spectacular fact became a substitute for what Jesus had been meticulously teaching them. Then came a very powerful, charismatic Paul whose sincere opinions set the standard for a new religion about the risen Christ, Christianity.

Thing is though heaven is where? the kingdom was stated as being within the temple of God, US. The literal perception of the message from any spiritual book just like the bible, is the wrong interpretation of the message and becomes an idol of worship, seeing we are the temple and everything concerning truth happens within that temple. The literal props and labels divert the story into various rabbit holes of religious zeal.

That Risen Christ motif happens within and never happened literally nor can it be observed, Luke 17:20-21, Galatians 4:24-25.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't Lie!! Tell the Truth!!!
Answer the Question!!! -- Have you or have you not read the Scriptures ALL the way Through many times, without looking for anything, but just to hear what God has said about everything??

You seem to be a coward, and can't answer the Question honestly, like a Christian!!!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Have you ever read the entire Old and New Testament cover to cover
word for word? I have, and continue to do so! What about you, my
fine feathered friend?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Thing is though heaven is where? the kingdom was stated as being within the temple of God, US. The literal perception of the message from any spiritual book just like the bible, is the wrong interpretation of the message and becomes an idol of worship, seeing we are the temple and everything concerning truth happens within that temple. The literal props and labels divert the story into various rabbit holes of religious zeal.

That Risen Christ motif happens within and never happened literally nor can it be observed, Luke 17:20-21, Galatians 4:24-25.

Jesus also taught that the kingdom of heaven is within. But where you and I differ is on the factual resurrection of Jesus the Christ. I believe Jesus literally came down (incarnate) from heaven, born miraculously as the child of Mary, his mortal body was killed, he resurrected a likeness of his former body and returned to heaven. As Jesus was reappearing after the resurrection, he was simultaneously passing through the Mansion World phases that each of us will be expected to pass through.

Jesus’ Teaching About the Kingdom:

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-170-kingdom-heaven?term=Jesus%E2%80%99%20Teaching%20About%20the%20Kingdom#search-jump-result-0

Letsargue

Have you ever read the entire Old and New Testament cover to cover
word for word? I have, and continue to do so! What about you, my
fine feathered friend?

I've read the total 20 to 25 times, and the New Testament, twice that, over a period of about three years, and couldn't read it at all any longer, seem I don't need to, according to those Scriptures!!

I Cannot even read it any longer, I start, and the Whole Bible flows through my head. -- I have NOT studied or read the Scripture at all, for about three years Now.

I AM - ready to argue!! - Prove me wrong - smart what ever you call yourself!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Aimiel

He also talked about false Christs which would arise which Urantia obviously is one of.

Posted from the TOL App!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've read the total 20 to 25 times, and the New Testament, twice that, over a period of about three years, and couldn't read it at all any longer, seem I don't need to, according to those Scriptures!!

I Cannot even read it any longer, I start, and the Whole Bible flows through my head. -- I have NOT studied or read the Scripture at all, for about three years Now.

I AM - ready to argue!! - Prove me wrong - smart what ever you call yourself!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

You can call me, GM!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus also taught that the kingdom of heaven is within. But where you and I differ is on the factual resurrection of Jesus the Christ. I believe Jesus literally came down (incarnate) from heaven, born miraculously as the child of Mary, his mortal body was killed, he resurrected a likeness of his former body and returned to heaven. As Jesus was reappearing after the resurrection, he was simultaneously passing through the Mansion World phases that each of us will be expected to pass through.

Jesus’ Teaching About the Kingdom:

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-170-kingdom-heaven?term=Jesus%E2%80%99%20Teaching%20About%20the%20Kingdom#search-jump-result-0

So, you're looking for a mansion? Chapter and verse please?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
In my Father's House (the Universe of universes)

In my Father's House (the Universe of universes)

So, you're looking for a mansion? Chapter and verse please?

You're not familiar with Jesus saying "in my Father's house are many mansions?" (KJV, if I recall) - gospel of John. 'Mansions' refer to 'abodes', 'dwelling places',...'habitations'. - these could be 'realms', 'worlds', even 'planets' of some kind. Thought you knew your 'bible'. 'Mansion-worlds' in the papers simply refer to these various abodes beyond this dimension, that are 'prepared' for advancing souls.

The 7 mansion-worlds

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus said the Spirit of Truth would lead and guide......

Jesus said the Spirit of Truth would lead and guide......

The Lord Jesus NEVER mentioned the Urantia Book! Never!

Jesus in the gospels did not mention many things which we know are facts and realities in this modern day age, does that mean they are to be shunned or discounted?

The UB is known as the 5th epochal revelation (FER), while Jesus bestowal (his incarnation/visitation on Urantia) was the 4th epochal revelation. The teachings of Jesus are expanded upon in detail in Part 4. The teachings are essentially the same in spirit and principle as found in the gospels. Jesus words in either format stand on their own, if you would consider the value or contest their validity. If you claim to be a 'Christian', you'll take Jesus words and teaching to heart.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.