The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're the one who's cranky and angry all the time, arrogantly pronouncing who is and who is not saved. You seem to have a bad spirit yourself. I'm secure in my relationship with God and frankly don't need to defend that.

Give me proof of these "exaggerated accusations?"

Aimiel

You're the one who's ... arrogantly pronouncing who is and who is not saved.
If he didn't, he wouldn't be using righteous judgment. You are not saved, or you wouldn't attack those who actually are. You're led by the wrong spirit. There's nothing holy about it or you.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
This, too, is a lie. The UB presents half-truths which equal whole-lies, as do your posts.I'm not angry at you, but rather the lying spirit that speaks using your words.No, Jesus simply operates the same way His Father did before He was born: He saw the person as cleansed and washed in His Blood by faith. The Father symbolized His Sacrifice for the first time man sinned. The animal blood that was spilled to make their clothing did that. It's why making clothes out of fig leaves wasn't good enough. They still had the sin. God provided a sacrifice for them just like He did for Abraham.It wasn't a mistake, since it was planned from the foundation of the earth. :duh:He asked for it to be removed because He knew it would hurt but surrendered to The Father's Will: His death upon the cross. It was the greatest victory there will ever be. You simply don't understand it, since you have no life in you.

All Pagan remixing of the original message, you know Jesus through Rome, go to the original.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If he didn't, he wouldn't be using righteous judgment. You are not saved, or you wouldn't attack those who actually are. You're led by the wrong spirit. There's nothing holy about it or you.

I haven’t attacked anyone, neither of you have any interest in what Christ sent us in the UB, you are simply "drive by" posters, trolls, you ask insincere questions when you know you aren’t interested in any answers. You just come here to argue and street preach. You do all the same things that those who hated Jesus did, you are in effect cowards to the scripture. If you don't like having your flimsy arguments shredded then don't post on this thread.

I don't do false piety.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I haven’t attacked anyone, neither of you have any interest in what Christ sent us in the UB, you are simply "drive by" posters, trolls, you ask insincere questions when you know you aren’t interested in any answers. You just come here to argue and street preach. You do all the same things that those who hated Jesus did, you are in effect cowards to the scripture. If you don't like having your flimsy arguments shredded then don't post on this thread.

I don't do false piety.

If we be trolls, why not report us to the woodshed?

Aimiel

All Pagan remixing of the original message, you know Jesus through Rome, go to the original.
No, you simply don't understand Truth, having accepted the demonic doctrines found in the UB. Your understanding is darkened, even beyond what most lost persons have naturally. You're in thick darkness and a net is needed to bring you out of it.

Aimiel

I haven’t attacked anyone...
You wipe Jesus' Blood into the dirt and still have it on your feet and call us names due to our love for Christ...
...neither of you have any interest in what Christ sent us in the UB, you are simply "drive by" posters, trolls...
We know it was Jebus Christ not Jesus, Who is The True Christ who speaks through the UB. Jebus is a demon. Jesus is Lord.
... you ask insincere questions when you know you aren’t interested in any answers.
We are only concerned with Truth. The UB is lies. You're promoting lies. You call it light, but it is thick darkness.
You just come here to argue and street preach.
Actually, street preachers are some of the best workers for God that there are. The Prophets of the Old Testament were such. One of them lay naked in the streets of Jerusalem. Obeying God often causes one to be rejected by those who are worldly. You're only rejected by Christians. The world loves you because you're of the world.
You do all the same things that those who hated Jesus did...
Liar.
If you don't like having your flimsy arguments shredded then don't post on this thread.
The Truth stands, whether I am capable of defending It or not. Your thoughtless responses don't take Jesus down off His Throne. They do cause you to trample His Blood underfoot, but that is only allowing people who reverence Him to realize just how much you hate Him and His Word.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Caino is extremely ignorant of Spiritual matters, and cannot possibly
understand or accept the truth's of the Bible!

Translation, where the scripture is flawed crafty apologist have used mind bending patches and Band-Aids of "priest craft" that appear to fix the problem to a gazing, uneasy crowd. When people call them on the charade they claim a lack of special spiritual insight like the snake oil salesmen of old.

The olden prophets were always taking these shamans to task; the Grosnicks and Aimiels would treat them badly for it.

"This Isaiah was followed by Micah and Obadiah, who confirmed and embellished his soul-satisfying gospel. And these two brave messengers boldly denounced the priest-ridden ritual of the Hebrews and fearlessly attacked the whole sacrificial system.

Micah denounced “the rulers who judge for reward and the priests who teach for hire and the prophets who divine for money.” He taught of a day of freedom from superstition and priestcraft, saying: “But every man shall sit under his own vine, and no one shall make him afraid, for all people will live, each one according to his understanding of God.”

Ever the burden of Micah’s message was: “Shall I come before God with burnt offerings? Will the Lord be pleased with a thousand rams or with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has shown me, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

The world has had enough of your Halloween doctrines of death and blood, the train left the station and we aren’t going back to the dark ages of church-anity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Translation, where the scripture is flawed crafty apologist have used mind bending patches and Band-Aids of "priest craft" that appear to fix the problem to a gazing, uneasy crowd. When people call them on the charade they claim a lack of special spiritual insight like the snake oil salesmen of old.

The olden prophets were always taking these shamans to task; the Grosnicks and Aimiels would treat them badly for it.

"This Isaiah was followed by Micah and Obadiah, who confirmed and embellished his soul-satisfying gospel. And these two brave messengers boldly denounced the priest-ridden ritual of the Hebrews and fearlessly attacked the whole sacrificial system.

Micah denounced “the rulers who judge for reward and the priests who teach for hire and the prophets who divine for money.” He taught of a day of freedom from superstition and priestcraft, saying: “But every man shall sit under his own vine, and no one shall make him afraid, for all people will live, each one according to his understanding of God.”

Ever the burden of Micah’s message was: “Shall I come before God with burnt offerings? Will the Lord be pleased with a thousand rams or with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has shown me, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

The world has had enough of your Halloween doctrines of death and blood, the train left the station and we aren’t going back to the dark ages of church-anity.

Who are we? Your small group of cultists?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You wipe Jesus' Blood into the dirt and still have it on your feet and call us names due to our love for Christ...We know it was Jebus Christ not Jesus, Who is The True Christ who speaks through the UB. Jebus is a demon. Jesus is Lord.We are only concerned with Truth. The UB is lies. You're promoting lies. You call it light, but it is thick darkness.Actually, street preachers are some of the best workers for God that there are. The Prophets of the Old Testament were such. One of them lay naked in the streets of Jerusalem. Obeying God often causes one to be rejected by those who are worldly. You're only rejected by Christians. The world loves you because you're of the world.Liar.The Truth stands, whether I am capable of defending It or not. Your thoughtless responses don't take Jesus down off His Throne. They do cause you to trample His Blood underfoot, but that is only allowing people who reverence Him to realize just how much you hate Him and His Word.

Jesus in the Bible speaks to an evil age that would kill him:

Matthew 21:33-42
Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

33 Hear ye another parable. There was a man an householder, who planted a vineyard, and made a hedge round about it, and dug in it a press, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen; and went into a strange country.

34 And when the time of the fruits drew nigh, he sent his servants to the husbandmen that they might receive the fruits thereof.

35 And the husbandmen laying hands on his servants, beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again he sent other servants more than the former; and they did to them in like manner.

37 And last of all he sent to them his son, saying: They will reverence my son.

38 But the husbandmen seeing the son, said among themselves: This is the heir: come, let us kill him, and we shall have his inheritance.

39 And taking him, they cast him forth out of the vineyard, and killed him.

40 When therefore the lord of the vineyard shall come, what will he do to those husbandmen?

41 They say to him: He will bring those evil men to an evil end; and will let out his vineyard to other husbandmen, that shall render him the fruit in due season.

42 Jesus saith to them: Have you never read in the Scriptures: The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? By the Lord this has been done; and it is wonderful in our eyes.

You idiots think it was a good thing for Jesus to be rejected and killed!.....albeit, Jesus used the occasion his death for a good purpose, and those who did it were then left to destruction! What fools you are!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus in the Bible speaks to an evil age that would kill him:

Matthew 21:33-42
Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

33 Hear ye another parable. There was a man an householder, who planted a vineyard, and made a hedge round about it, and dug in it a press, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen; and went into a strange country.

34 And when the time of the fruits drew nigh, he sent his servants to the husbandmen that they might receive the fruits thereof.

35 And the husbandmen laying hands on his servants, beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again he sent other servants more than the former; and they did to them in like manner.

37 And last of all he sent to them his son, saying: They will reverence my son.

38 But the husbandmen seeing the son, said among themselves: This is the heir: come, let us kill him, and we shall have his inheritance.

39 And taking him, they cast him forth out of the vineyard, and killed him.

40 When therefore the lord of the vineyard shall come, what will he do to those husbandmen?

41 They say to him: He will bring those evil men to an evil end; and will let out his vineyard to other husbandmen, that shall render him the fruit in due season.

42 Jesus saith to them: Have you never read in the Scriptures: The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? By the Lord this has been done; and it is wonderful in our eyes.

You idiots think it was a good think for Jesus to be rejected and killed!.....albeit, Jesus used the occasion his death for a good purpose, and those who did it were then left to destruction! What fools you are!

You're the one calling names! Must be very angry at this point, huh?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You're the one calling names! Must be very angry at this point, huh?

It's more of a strong rebuke of the speculative theology that the owner of the vineyard had planned from the beginning to have his servants mistreated then his own Son killed and how that was a good thing for now the owner of the vineyard can finally forgive the husbandman of the strange country. One doesn’t need to be a spiritual genius to see that as an insult to God.

I actually pay attention to what the snake oil salesmen are saying.

Aimiel

It was the 'dark ages' because of idiots who followed doctrines of demons such as the UB supplants in place of The Holy Scriptures. You fail to realize that Jesus fulfilled Scripture, He didn't throw it away, like you and your precious UB do. He is the fulfillment of the Old Testament. Today you want to throw away His Sacrifice on the cross just like the people of old wanted to throw away Truths from the Old Testament. You're the one repeating the errors of yesterday. We're following The Lord, while you're following doctrines of demons.

Aimiel

It's more of a strong rebuke of the speculative theology that the owner of the vineyard had planned from the beginning to have his servants mistreated then his own Son killed and how that was a good thing for now the owner of the vineyard can finally forgive the husbandman of the strange country. One doesn’t need to be a spiritual genius to see that as an insult to God.

I actually pay attention to what the snake oil salesmen are saying.
If you did you'd understand that those who are speaking to you are the ones who obey Jesus, Who is Christ:

John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

We will have eternal life...

John 6:54
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

We dwell in Christ Jesus and He dwells in us...

John 6:56
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

You have no life, no eternal life and only demons in you and you dwell in thick darkness, due to your ignorance...

Ephesians 4:17-19
This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Lon

You idiots think it was a good thing for Jesus to be rejected and killed!.....albeit, Jesus used the occasion his death for a good purpose, and those who did it were then left to destruction! What fools you are!
Isaiah 53:10 But the LORD was pleased To crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

Joh 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

Careful lest you be reported for blasphemy against the Father, Spirit and Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.