The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

...discussion with such a close-minded individual as repeated here seems fruitless.
I cannot help but walk in the love I've been shown and love believes ALL things, hopes ALL things, endures ALL things and NEVER EVER fails. :thumb:
I continue to add to the space here insights and resources to those interested anyways, since the UB is a wonderful work, whether one regards it as 'religious fiction' or a valid dispensation of truth to humanity for this current age.
There is NOTHING wonderful about clever deception, designed to steer people away from eternal life and straight into hell. That is exactly what the UB is doing. You're clear proof of that as is Caino.
What is saddening is the ignorance of the papers themselves and the preconceived judgment of such from a 'frozen' position that the Bible is all 'God' ever revealed (or will reveal) or is the sole source of reality which is rather 'myopic'.
God isn't two-faced, like your god is. Satan is tricky. His ways are changeable. God never changes. His Word is just as true today as the day It was written. Were your UB from God, it would agree with His Word perfectly, just as the things that Jesus said and did agreed with Jewish Scripture.
The peculiar fact of the UB's existence and what it presents stirs the traditional waters on many fronts...
It makes Truth into lies and makes up a pretend gospel which has nothing to do with the true Gospel.
... at least a conservative christian could consider it on philosophical grounds alone, in its contribution on religious principles and values, which is fundamental to the core-message.
I won't consider anything which diametrically opposes The Holy Scriptures as being 'possibly' true or even the least bit interesting to study as a way of life or mode of thought.
Without a person reading and considering at least the first 12 papers as recommended here previously....they wont have much of an understanding of the foundation, cosmology, context or framework of the revelation.
One doesn't have to know what every single piece of counterfeit currency looks like to reject every one of them as fake. All one has to know is what real currency looks like and one is safe from counterfeits.
If anything, the rich strata and profound insights of the revelations content could provide any intelligent religionist with endless material in which to embark stimulating dialogues.
I get plenty of stimulus from following The Lord everywhere He leads, I don't need to run down every bunny-trail leading to hell to realize that it is leading me away from The Path of Life.
It doesnt hurt to consider new ideas in which the mind could be expanded, exploring a greater vision of the universe and life's purpose.
Sounds like something someone might say to a 'recruit' off the street if one were trying to get them to take some new hallucinogenic drug.
There is nothing to fear as one goes forward in the discovery of truth, looking to the inner essence and principle of the spirit.
Wrong! God needs to be feared, whether one ever realizes such or not in this life. If you do NOT fear Him here, you will fear Him on Judgment Day. I'd hate for that to happen to ANYONE.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paper 6 - The Eternal Son

~*~*~

Continuing our video series from this portal point here -

The Eternal Son is as 'God the Son' in the traditional-orthodox Christian Trinitarian conception, yet the papers differentiate between this first Original and Eternal Son...and subsequent Creator Sons which are the offspring of both the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. Accordingly,....Jesus being a Creator Son is not the original Eternal Son who is a part of the Trinity,...however all Creator Sons are perfect representatives of 'God' (being of divine nature), and to the universe children of such deities they are related to and revered as 'God' (in as much as they serve and govern in the capacity of being 'Co-creator', 'Lord' and 'Savior' of their own worlds).

We consider the order of 'Creator Sons' here.

pj

Aimiel

Christians know that He, Alone, is: King of kings and Lord of lords. The UB apparently has issues with Him being the ultimate authority. How sad.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"Moses feared to proclaim the mercy of Yahweh, preferring to awe his people with the fear of the justice of God...."

(1058.4) 96:5.6 Moses feared to proclaim the mercy of Yahweh, preferring to awe his people with the fear of the justice of God, saying: “The Lord your God is God of Gods, and Lord of Lords, a great God, a mighty and terrible God, who regards not man.” Again he sought to control the turbulent clans when he declared that “your God kills when you disobey him; he heals and gives life when you obey him.” But Moses taught these tribes that they would become the chosen people of God only on condition that they “kept all his commandments and obeyed all his statutes.”

(1058.5) 96:5.7 Little of the mercy of God was taught the Hebrews during these early times. They learned of God as “the Almighty; the Lord is a man of war, God of battles, glorious in power, who dashes in pieces his enemies.” “The Lord your God walks in the midst of the camp to deliver you.” The Israelites thought of their God as one who loved them, but who also “hardened Pharaoh’s heart” and “cursed their enemies.”

(1058.6) 96:5.8 While Moses presented fleeting glimpses of a universal and beneficent Deity to the children of Israel, on the whole, their day-by-day concept of Yahweh was that of a God but little better than the tribal gods of the surrounding peoples. Their concept of God was primitive, crude, and anthropomorphic; when Moses passed on, these Bedouin tribes quickly reverted to the semibarbaric ideas of their olden gods of Horeb and the desert. The enlarged and more sublime vision of God which Moses every now and then presented to his leaders was soon lost to view, while most of the people turned to the worship of their fetish golden calves, the Palestinian herdsman’s symbol of Yahweh.

(1059.1) 96:5.9 When Moses turned over the command of the Hebrews to Joshua, he had already gathered up thousands of the collateral descendants of Abraham, Nahor, Lot, and other of the related tribes and had whipped them into a self-sustaining and partially self-regulating nation of pastoral warriors.

6. The God Concept After Moses’ Death
(1059.2) 96:6.1 Upon the death of Moses his lofty concept of Yahweh rapidly deteriorated. Joshua and the leaders of Israel continued to harbor the Mosaic traditions of the all-wise, beneficent, and almighty God, but the common people rapidly reverted to the older desert idea of Yahweh. And this backward drift of the concept of Deity continued increasingly under the successive rule of the various tribal sheiks, the so-called Judges.

(1059.3) 96:6.2 The spell of the extraordinary personality of Moses had kept alive in the hearts of his followers the inspiration of an increasingly enlarged concept of God; but when they once reached the fertile lands of Palestine, they quickly evolved from nomadic herders into settled and somewhat sedate farmers. And this evolution of life practices and change of religious viewpoint demanded a more or less complete change in the character of their conception of the nature of their God, Yahweh. During the times of the beginning of the transmutation of the austere, crude, exacting, and thunderous desert god of Sinai into the later appearing concept of a God of love, justice, and mercy, the Hebrews almost lost sight of Moses’ lofty teachings. They came near losing all concept of monotheism; they nearly lost their opportunity of becoming the people who would serve as a vital link in the spiritual evolution of Urantia, the group who would conserve the Melchizedek teaching of one God until the times of the incarnation of a bestowal Son of that Father of all.

(1059.4) 96:6.3 Desperately Joshua sought to hold the concept of a supreme Yahweh in the minds of the tribesmen, causing it to be proclaimed: “As I was with Moses, so will I be with you; I will not fail you nor forsake you.” Joshua found it necessary to preach a stern gospel to his disbelieving people, people all too willing to believe their old and native religion but unwilling to go forward in the religion of faith and righteousness. The burden of Joshua’s teaching became: “Yahweh is a holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.” The highest concept of this age pictured Yahweh as a “God of power, judgment, and justice.”

(1059.5) 96:6.4 But even in this dark age, every now and then a solitary teacher would arise proclaiming the Mosaic concept of divinity: “You children of wickedness cannot serve the Lord, for he is a holy God.” “Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his Maker?” “Can you by searching find out God? Can you find out the Almighty to perfection? Behold, God is great and we know him not. Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out.”

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I don't have to... the UB speaks for itself as soon as it purports to be from God and then directly violates His Holy Word.Yeah, about that... God doesn't need 'help' writing His Word. He said what He said because it was what He wanted to say. Now, two thousand years later, He changed His mind and wants to say something different? No. He isn't like that.It is exactly because of the fact that you hold The Bible to be 'myth' that such nonsense as the UB can fool you. Scripture is from God. UB is from hell. You need to buy a clue.

2 Peter 1:21
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

These writings were not concoctions, inflections, allegories or edited. They were inspired by The Holy Ghost (someone you have yet to meet).The proof is in the pudding. The Holy Bible proves Itself when we come into a dynamic and verifiable relationship with The Father.

Yes, because the fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Without that fear, one tends to wander off the straight and narrow path that leads to life that SO VERY FEW seem to ever find.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It just seems so sad to me that those who do NOT fear The Lord, and don't believe His Word was inspired stray from The Path so much that they follow false gods. Knowing God brings us into understanding. Not just understanding of Him but also ALL Truth.No, we simply know better than to believe fiction is actual reality. If I'm not mistaken, those who confuse the two are often placed into jackets with really long sleeves that buckle in the back. :duh:If he appeared today, He'd let His people know through His prophets, first.Sorry, you're not allowed to use a quote from a book that you don't place any faith in to stab someone in the back.

I cannot help but walk in the love I've been shown and love believes ALL things, hopes ALL things, endures ALL things and NEVER EVER fails. :thumb:There is NOTHING wonderful about clever deception, designed to steer people away from eternal life and straight into hell. That is exactly what the UB is doing. You're clear proof of that as is Caino.God isn't two-faced, like your god is. Satan is tricky. His ways are changeable. God never changes. His Word is just as true today as the day It was written. Were your UB from God, it would agree with His Word perfectly, just as the things that Jesus said and did agreed with Jewish Scripture. It makes Truth into lies and makes up a pretend gospel which has nothing to do with the true Gospel.I won't consider anything which diametrically opposes The Holy Scriptures as being 'possibly' true or even the least bit interesting to study as a way of life or mode of thought.One doesn't have to know what every single piece of counterfeit currency looks like to reject every one of them as fake. All one has to know is what real currency looks like and one is safe from counterfeits.I get plenty of stimulus from following The Lord everywhere He leads, I don't need to run down every bunny-trail leading to hell to realize that it is leading me away from The Path of Life.Sounds like something someone might say to a 'recruit' off the street if one were trying to get them to take some new hallucinogenic drug.Wrong! God needs to be feared, whether one ever realizes such or not in this life. If you do NOT fear Him here, you will fear Him on Judgment Day. I'd hate for that to happen to ANYONE.

Exactly. Humanistic Pluralism, Scientific Natuarlism, and Post-Modern Relativism are absurd and fallacious fabrications of long-term psychological manipulation and culture-sculpting.

The only real agenda of non-Absolutism is to ultimately establish an absolute. It's self-refuting non-sensical antichrist nothingness pretending to be something.

The height of arrogance and epitemological dysfunctionality is Pluralism and Relativism with no alleged absolutes... except the non-Christian or Christian-Revisionist absolutes.

I'd post a lengthy bahahahahahahahahahahaha if it weren't so sadly deceptive and influential, as evidenced by this thread and its complicit posters.

Tolerance is forced Henotheism; demanding acquiescence to other gods while maintaining ones own. Relativism is the insanity. It is to reality and psychology what polytheism is to monotheism.

Esotericists, Theurgists, and Theosophists are quite literally insane, as evidenced in this thread and others like it. Pure delusion. Prelest.

Meanwhile... True Christian believers are ontologically IN Christ, not having merely a belief system subject to humanistic epistemological fallacies of paradox.

I prefer literal cashews and pistachios to the human variety of "nuts" like these.

Zeke

Exactly. Humanistic Pluralism, Scientific Natuarlism, and Post-Modern Relativism are absurd and fallacious fabrications of long-term psychological manipulation and culture-sculpting.

The only real agenda of non-Absolutism is to ultimately establish an absolute. It's self-refuting non-sensical antichrist nothingness pretending to be something.

The height of arrogance and epitemological dysfunctionality is Pluralism and Relativism with no alleged absolutes... except the non-Christian or Christian-Revisionist absolutes.

I'd post a lengthy bahahahahahahahahahahaha if it weren't so sadly deceptive and influential, as evidenced by this thread and its complicit posters.

Tolerance is forced Henotheism; demanding acquiescence to other gods while maintaining ones own. Relativism is the insanity. It is to reality and psychology what polytheism is to monotheism.

Esotericists, Theurgists, and Theosophists are quite literally insane, as evidenced in this thread and others like it. Pure delusion. Prelest.

Meanwhile... True Christian believers are ontologically IN Christ, not having merely a belief system subject to humanistic epistemological fallacies of paradox.

I prefer literal cashews and pistachios to the human variety of "nuts" like these.

Anything to add to the thread other than indoctrinated flatulence?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus is the 'light' of the world........

Jesus is the 'light' of the world........

Christians know that He, Alone, is: King of kings and Lord of lords. The UB apparently has issues with Him being the ultimate authority. How sad.

The UB devotes a whole section to Jesus (Part 4), covering every year of his life, teachings, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension and over a dozen post-resurrection appearances.... in extensive detail, over 500 pages. A much more complete record than the NT offers.

As far as 'authority' goes, since Jesus is the Creator Son of this world, he assumed total sovereignty over his creation in the culmination of his bestowal (incarnation) on Urantia, sending the Spirit of Truth after his resurrection/ascension, so that he is specially and uniquely our 'Creator' and 'Father' in a localized/relational sense as far as we are concerned. However in the greater cosmological context, we all (including all divine sons of various ranks) worship only the Universal Father, the First Source and Center of all. - to understand the 'heirarchy' of Deity-personalities, divine sons, angelic beings, etc.... one must read the papers.

If you want to explore/discuss what the UB reveals about Jesus, you'll have to read it for yourself so you can actually engage in a dialogue here...instead of pontificating, projecting, apologizing and assuming.

Does the UB teach that Jesus is the Savior?

The UB is Christ-glorifying, although that may differ from your 'conception' of what that may mean. Only the highest ideals, ideas, concepts, values and meanings of religious philosophy and theology are espoused in the papers, reaching their 'apex' in the human life of Jesus.

pj

Aimiel

The UB devotes a whole section to Jesus (Part 4), covering every year of his life, teachings, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension and over a dozen post-resurrection appearances.... in extensive detail, over 500 pages. A much more complete record than the NT offers.
Yes, this is true, but the 'record' is pure fiction.
If you want to explore/discuss what the UB reveals about Jesus, you'll have to read it for yourself so you can actually engage in a dialogue here...instead of pontificating, projecting, apologizing and assuming.
I don't apologize, since I don't pretend to have read your work of fiction (the UB) but don't need to in order to state that it is cursed and not from above, as I've shown.
Does the UB teach that Jesus is the Savior?
No, it doesn't, since it discounts His Blood, which is the only way that sins can be washed away.
The UB is Christ-glorifying, although that may differ from your 'conception' of what that may mean.
It differs from Scripture, which is the only authority on the matter.
Only the highest ideals, ideas, concepts, values and meanings of religious philosophy and theology are espoused in the papers, reaching their 'apex' in the human life of Jesus.
The True Ideals are in Scripture, NOT in a work of fiction inspired by a demon. :duh:

Jesus, Who is Christ, never appears even once in the UB, it is a false god described there; hence: "Jebus," is his name.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
awesome respect..........

awesome respect..........

Yes, because the fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Without that fear, one tends to wander off the straight and narrow path that leads to life that SO VERY FEW seem to ever find.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It just seems so sad to me that those who do NOT fear The Lord, and don't believe His Word was inspired stray from The Path so much that they follow false gods.

We might note that 'fear' of the Lord denotes a 'reverential awe' and 'respect' for 'God',....not 'fright' or 'fear' in the sense of some impending doom, since God is love, and is merciful in nature, notwithstanding his perfect justice, for God operates according to the nature, qualities and attributes of his divine character.

With respect for 'God' and the eternal values and principles of goodness, truth and beauty pursued,...souls are assured eternal life as long as those divine potentials within are aligned and coordinated with the divine will, and one chooses life. As one's relationship with 'God' grows, the love, respect and affection of such expands and enriches. Naturally, one's will then aligns more as being 'one' with Gods...as one lives lawfully and fulfills his purpose for being, in nature, will and creative potential. This is the essence of what Jesus taught about the 'kingdom of heaven', encompassing all that entails the 'Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of man', the essence of 'sonship'.

The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking a pearl of great price, upon when finding,...he sells all he has in order to obtain that pearl. The 'pearl' is the divine value and essence of 'God' himself, which includes his kingdom and all its bounties.

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
On the editing of the bible:

(1023.2) 93:9.5 It was hard for the next generation to comprehend the story of Melchizedek; within five hundred years many regarded the whole narrative as a myth. Isaac held fairly well to the teachings of his father and nourished the gospel of the Salem colony, but it was harder for Jacob to grasp the significance of these traditions. Joseph was a firm believer in Melchizedek and was, largely because of this, regarded by his brothers as a dreamer. Joseph’s honor in Egypt was chiefly due to the memory of his great-grandfather Abraham. Joseph was offered military command of the Egyptian armies, but being such a firm believer in the traditions of Melchizedek and the later teachings of Abraham and Isaac, he elected to serve as a civil administrator, believing that he could thus better labor for the advancement of the kingdom of heaven.

(1023.3) 93:9.6 The teaching of Melchizedek was full and replete, but the records of these days seemed impossible and fantastic to the later Hebrew priests, although many had some understanding of these transactions, at least up to the times of the en masse editing of the Old Testament records in Babylon.

(1023.4) 93:9.7 What the Old Testament records describe as conversations between Abraham and God were in reality conferences between Abraham and Melchizedek. Later scribes regarded the term Melchizedek as synonymous with God. The record of so many contacts of Abraham and Sarah with “the angel of the Lord” refers to their numerous visits with Melchizedek.

(1023.5) 93:9.8 The Hebrew narratives of Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph are far more reliable than those about Abraham, although they also contain many diversions from the facts, alterations made intentionally and unintentionally at the time of the compilation of these records by the Hebrew priests during the Babylonian captivity. Keturah was not a wife of Abraham; like Hagar, she was merely a concubine. All of Abraham’s property went to Isaac, the son of Sarah, the status wife. Abraham was not so old as the records indicate, and his wife was much younger. These ages were deliberately altered in order to provide for the subsequent alleged miraculous birth of Isaac.

(1023.6) 93:9.9 The national ego of the Jews was tremendously depressed by the Babylonian captivity. In their reaction against national inferiority they swung to the other extreme of national and racial egotism, in which they distorted and perverted their traditions with the view of exalting themselves above all races as the chosen people of God; and hence they carefully edited all their records for the purpose of raising Abraham and their other national leaders high up above all other persons, not excepting Melchizedek himself. The Hebrew scribes therefore destroyed every record of these momentous times which they could find, preserving only the narrative of the meeting of Abraham and Melchizedek after the battle of Siddim, which they deemed reflected great honor upon Abraham.

(1024.1) 93:9.10 And thus, in losing sight of Melchizedek, they also lost sight of the teaching of this emergency Son regarding the spiritual mission of the promised bestowal Son; lost sight of the nature of this mission so fully and completely that very few of their progeny were able or willing to recognize and receive Michael when he appeared on earth and in the flesh as Machiventa had foretold.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
food for thought.....

food for thought.....

Yes, this is true, but the 'record' is pure fiction.

What proof have you to support your assertion besides "because I say so"?

I don't apologize, since I don't pretend to have read your work of fiction (the UB) but don't need to in order to state that it is cursed and not from above, as I've shown.

No one is asking you to 'pretend' to anything, but you cant properly critique, judge or evaluate the UB without having learned what it teaches, thru reading significant portions of it, pertinent articles, and addressing the values, ideals and principles it espouses, which are exemplary and commendable. Remember Jesus said, "he is not against us is for us?"

No, it doesn't, since it discounts His Blood, which is the only way that sins can be washed away.

Atonement does not always require a 'blood-sacrifice', since 'repentance' is all that is needed. I used to have a thread called "Atonement without blood", which covered the subject amply. Even in the OT and today among Orthodox Jews,... bloodshed of animals, and certainly not of any 'person' is necessary for providing an 'atonement' for sin. What is essential is the sacrifice and surrender of one's self to 'God', which is what the 'ritual' of outward 'sacrifice' is a mere token of.

It differs from Scripture, which is the only authority on the matter.

It expounds the essentials of all the world's scriptural traditions...and more. This isn't so much an exaltation of the UB, which stands on its own principles as it is the narrow-mindedness and obstinance of your own religious assumptions which are on display here ;)

The True Ideals are in Scripture, NOT in a work of fiction inspired by a demon. :duh:

Having not read the extensive dissertations of the papers themselves, you really aren't in any position to be an 'authority' on them. The whole 'demon' thing continually being 'touted' is a rather childish and silly gesture.

Jesus, Who is Christ, never appears even once in the UB, it is a false god described there; hence: "Jebus," is his name.

Ignorance does no one a service. Those properly informed have a more accurate picture of what the papers teach, they having read and studied them. Part 4 speaks for itself, for what its worth. As far as fiction is concerned, I see no proof that the gospels do not have their fair share of embellishments, let alone that that was all Jesus ever said or did,....as John reminds us.

"Jebus" is your own invention. It might behoove one to consider that some of their own 'religious-beliefs' are the 'inventions' of others, merely adopted.

pj

Aimiel

We might note that 'fear' of the Lord denotes a 'reverential awe' and 'respect' for 'God',....not 'fright' or 'fear' in the sense of some impending doom, since God is love, and is merciful in nature, notwithstanding his perfect justice, for God operates according to the nature, qualities and attributes of his divine character.
This is true... even when His Divine Character forces Him to pass eternal judgment upon His creation, hence: FEAR of The Lord. We need to fear His Supreme Authority. Without that fear, one can only see God as one might 'picture' Him, instead of Who He really is: The Judge of The Universe.
With respect for 'God' and the eternal values and principles of goodness, truth and beauty pursued,...souls are assured eternal life as long as those divine potentials within are aligned and coordinated with the divine will, and one chooses life.
No. Jesus said that those who believe in Him would have eternal life. He didn't say, "Be good and you will have eternal life." He said we have to believe in Him. Believing in Jebus isn't believing in Jesus. Jesus is The One and Only Way into eternal life. He is The One and Only Truth about God. He is The One and Only eternal life. The false god portrayed in the UB is eternal death.

Aimiel

What proof have you to support your assertion besides "because I say so"?
Every single portion of the UB where it deviates from Scripture. That would be ALL of it.
No one is asking you to 'pretend' to anything, but you cant properly critique, judge or evaluate the UB without having learned what it teaches, thru reading significant portions of it, pertinent articles, and addressing the values, ideals and principles it espouses, which are exemplary and commendable. Remember Jesus said, "he is not against us is for us?"
Yes, but the UB isn't FOR Christ or Christians, quite obviously.
Atonement does not always require a 'blood-sacrifice', since 'repentance' is all that is needed.
Yes, it does.

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Jesus didn't say, "There are many paths to life." He said that there is ONE PATH. It is straight and narrow and few find it. His Blood is The Only Way.
Having not read the extensive dissertations of the papers themselves, you really aren't in any position to be an 'authority' on them. The whole 'demon' thing continually being 'touted' is a rather childish and silly gesture.
Not really, since 'channeling is how the UB came about. Do you deny that?
Ignorance does no one a service.
That is why the UB (which ignores the Truths of Scripture) is such a farce.
Those properly informed have a more accurate picture of what the papers teach, they having read and studied them.
Yes, but they are hoodwinked, not unlike yourself: having been hoodwinked by most every minor cult out there.
Part 4 speaks for itself, for what its worth. As far as fiction is concerned, I see no proof that the gospels do not have their fair share of embellishments, let alone that that was all Jesus ever said or did,....as John reminds us.
There is no 'embellishment' in Scripture. The words are true, as John ACTUALLY said...

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
"Jebus" is your own invention.
Nope. That falls upon the demon who spoke this 'revelation' of darkness to someone lost enough to write it down and attempt to fool people with it. Jesus has NOTHING to do with UB.
It might behoove one to consider that some of their own 'religious-beliefs' are the 'inventions' of others, merely adopted.
No, these 'inventions' as you call The Holy Scriptures, are the inspired words of God written down by holy men who obeyed God and wrote what He told them to write, word-for-word. I follow The Holy Spirit, not invented religions or foolish men who allow demons to talk to them in their half-sleep. :duh:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
'God' is Life.......

'God' is Life.......

The false god portrayed in the UB is eternal death.

There is only one God and Father of all, the First Source and Center of all reality. The first 3 papers and all subsequent papers expound on the wondrous nature of 'God' and his relationship with the whole of creation.

pj

Aimiel

Bunk. Pure and simple. It reads almost as droll as your typical posts; flowery fluff with no substance whatsoever and it (just like you) opposes all that is called: "God."

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Foundation.......

Foundation.......

Bunk. Pure and simple. It reads almost as droll as your typical posts; flowery fluff with no substance whatsoever and it (just like you) opposes all that is called: "God."

The only real lasting substance is 'God', that 'spirit-reality' that is ever-availing and omnipresent.

1:0.1 THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings.

1:2.1 God is primal reality in the spirit world; God is the source of truth in the mind spheres; God overshadows all throughout the material realms. To all created intelligences God is a personality, and to the universe of universes he is the First Source and Center of eternal reality. God is neither manlike nor machinelike. The First Father is universal spirit, eternal truth, infinite reality, and father personality.

1:1.2 The Universal Father never imposes any form of arbitrary recognition, formal worship, or slavish service upon the intelligent will creatures of the universes. The evolutionary inhabitants of the worlds of time and space must of themselves — in their own hearts — recognize, love, and voluntarily worship him. The Creator refuses to coerce or compel the submission of the spiritual free wills of his material creatures. The affectionate dedication of the human will to the doing of the Father’s will is man’s choicest gift to God; in fact, such a consecration of creature will constitutes man’s only possible gift of true value to the Paradise Father. In God, man lives, moves, and has his being; there is nothing which man can give to God except this choosing to abide by the Father’s will, and such decisions, effected by the intelligent will creatures of the universes, constitute the reality of that true worship which is so satisfying to the love-dominated nature of the Creator Father.

Paper 1 - The Universal Father

We must go back to the original fundamental and ultimate reality itself,....back to square ONE so to speak ;)

pj

Aimiel

Those who are not Christian cannot know what true worship is, since they don't worship God. Knowing some facts about someone, even if a few of those fact are mildly correct here and there, is not the same as knowing them personally. One cannot know God apart from His Word.

Zeke

If you could see past the hype and fear mongering barricade your belief system has built between you and the rest of humanity, you might start to revive your imprisoned soul, "that religious propagandist stole" and deceived into spouting their chaotic separatist dogma! "again'st your fellow brothers and sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.