The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Should I get some stones and stone him? I did wake up from the religious stupor of exclusive elitist mentality, and became a human being again. The position of a servant is one who dances to the tune of his master Galatians 4:25, your in paper trained bondage to a doctrinal position that worships an Idol, likened to the image of a man.

Plus Paul learned that gospel through revelation, not a book or man, according to Galatians. Acts tells a different story that shows another version than Galatians, the book isn't the pure stream you think it is.

"Everything's in a State of Change!" Homer Strut Caste (Circa:1902)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM, I find it ironic but not surprising that you would blossom and ask so many questions when these serve your own special interest, never mind whether they are related to the UB and its teaching which is the primary directive here. While your question might seem to be 'related' to the topic here, it really isn't...but it might serve as a 'seg-way' to broaden your horizons.

So, do you consider it merely a coincidence that I was even drawn
to ask you such profound questions at this point in your existence?
Can you possibly conclude that, for some unknown or Para-existential
reason these few poignant queries, just might be pertinent to you?

They might just open up a new porthole within your well-guarded
psyche? Who knows what significance these questions may allot
you within the very near future? They may hold the key to some
intricate mind alteration that might just unobstruct that part of
your mind that preconceives, what is reality, and what differentiates
that, said reality, from a higher plain of consciousness?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Creative dialogue

Creative dialogue

GM, I find it ironic but not surprising that you would blossom and ask so many questions when these serve your own special interest, never mind whether they are related to the UB and its teaching which is the primary directive here. While your question might seem to be 'related' to the topic here, it really isn't...but it might serve as a 'seg-way' to broaden your horizons.

GM wrote:

So, do you consider it merely a coincidence that I was even drawn
to ask you such profound questions at this point in your existence?
Can you possibly conclude that, for some unknown or Para-existential
reason these few poignant queries, just might be pertinent to you?

They might just open up a new porthole within your well-guarded
psyche? Who knows what significance these questions may allot
you within the very near future? They may hold the key to some
intricate mind alteration that might just unobstruct that part of
your mind that preconceives, what is reality, and what differentiates
that, said reality, from a higher plain of consciousness?

Hi GM,

If we could work on our 'editing' and 'quote' feature-skills, that would be great :) - makes it easier for all (to easily distinguish who is speaking). The 'Preview Post' feature can do wonders, that way you can see how your post will appear before you post it. I've edited your post above accordingly.

I've shared my view, experience and studies on UFO's as they relate to being 'extra-terrestrial' in nature, and that the UB is only associated with Ufology as it might relate to ET's, life on other worlds, inter-planetary community and the spiritual evolution of mortals as they ascend to more perfect worlds along the path of ascension.

Your participation here is obviously part of the 'connecting' that we all have in this shared space, where 'dialogue' is natural, and such can be facilitated even more depending on the openness and honesty of the participants as they explore and research what life is, and what its all about.

Concerning 'knowledge' of 'God', this is from Paper 1 on the Universal Father, shared earlier (indexed here) in video-audio format -

1:1.3 When you have once become truly God-conscious, after you really discover the majestic Creator and begin to experience the realization of the indwelling presence of the divine controller, then, in accordance with your enlightenment and in accordance with the manner and method by which the divine Sons reveal God, you will find a name for the Universal Father which will be adequately expressive of your concept of the First Great Source and Center. And so, on different worlds and in various universes, the Creator becomes known by numerous appellations, in spirit of relationship all meaning the same but, in words and symbols, each name standing for the degree, the depth, of his enthronement in the hearts of his creatures of any given realm.

1:2.8 Those who know God have experienced the fact of his presence; such God-knowing mortals hold in their personal experience the only positive proof of the existence of the living God which one human being can offer to another. The existence of God is utterly beyond all possibility of demonstration except for the contact between the God-consciousness of the human mind and the God-presence of the Thought Adjuster that indwells the mortal intellect and is bestowed upon man as the free gift of the Universal Father.

If dialogue can be had where the soul is receptive to the indwelling Spirit within (the thought-adjuster) and the omnipresence of 'God', then a 'creative' and 'productive' dialogue can ensue (being positive). All genuine quest-ions released to the audience of 'God' must have a response by the law of prayer. Therefore all avenues of discussion can be 'opportunities' for 'creating' in the space of sharing.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Serioulsy......

Serioulsy......

Troll? more like reprove...

Yes 'troll'.

Where is the evidence of 'reproving' anything in the thread so far? If you'd like to discuss the subject, that requires really learning about it first, reading the 'text' concerned and what it says, then you can intelligently engage in an informed dialogue, and learn more as you go along. Reading the thread may help to see if any particular points have already been covered.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Assumptions.....

Assumptions.....

What we need is a special section for people deceived by cults.

This is ridiculous because of the assumption made, without proof. You might be informed that the UB is a tome of knowledge synthesizing religion, philosophy and science and that no official 'cult' or 'church' exists, except a foundation and some fellowship/study groups that study and use the book as a 'guide'. There are also many private readers of the UB, that belong to other religious traditions, so there is not necessarily anything 'cultic' about the UB itself, or with any organization associated with it (beyond what any other religious study-group or tradition might include).

This is the 'Religion' section, which includes all aspects, expressions and traditions of 'religion', in its various facets, exploring religious philosophy in general.

Where we Christians can choose to interact or not.

All threads here are for the purpose of information, discussion, dialogue and exploration of religious subjects, - this is a 'theology' forum. Threads such as this add stimulus, interest, vibrancy and innovation to theological discussion, however some don't take advantage of that in a positive way.

False teaching and leading people astray doesn't seem like the idea behind this forum, or am I wrong?

See above. You're assuming or judging something to be a false teaching. To what specifically do you refer? If you'd like to engage the discussion, read the thread first to see whats been covered so far, and go from there. If you're judging something as false, you must understand that your own 'belief-system' and its 'particulars' are subject to the same scrutiny.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the Spirit is Life......

the Spirit is Life......

The fruit of the dialog shows the root stock it flows from, the trained response team just does what come comes naturally to them in their narrow world view. The concept of the biblical message was always pointing in-ward, which is the same message we can find in other traditions based on the same motif, the two brothers, or two wolves, two covenants, two mounts, etc...... with the third divine teacher speaking to the heart on which one to feed, if one had ears to hear.

It is always the inner esoteric teaching of the Spirit that matters, the soul or spirit within the outer vehicle, symbol or metaphor.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God".

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi GM,

If we could work on our 'editing' and 'quote' feature-skills, that would be great :) - makes it easier for all (to easily distinguish who is speaking). The 'Preview Post' feature can do wonders, that way you can see how your post will appear before you post it. I've edited your post above accordingly.

I've shared my view, experience and studies on UFO's as they relate to being 'extra-terrestrial' in nature, and that the UB is only associated with Ufology as it might relate to ET's, life on other worlds, inter-planetary community and the spiritual evolution of mortals as they ascend to more perfect worlds along the path of ascension.

Your participation here is obviously part of the 'connecting' that we all have in this shared space, where 'dialogue' is natural, and such can be facilitated even more depending on the openness and honesty of the participants as they explore and research what life is, and what its all about.

Concerning 'knowledge' of 'God', this is from Paper 1 on the Universal Father, shared earlier (indexed here) in video-audio format -

If dialogue can be had where the soul is receptive to the indwelling Spirit within (the thought-adjuster) and the omnipresence of 'God', then a 'creative' and 'productive' dialogue can ensue (being positive). All genuine quest-ions released to the audience of 'God' must have a response by the law of prayer. Therefore all avenues of discussion can be 'opportunities' for 'creating' in the space of sharing.

pj

Think I keeps it da way it tis! If that doesn't offend your
sensitivities beyond measure? If it does, you have an
option to report me!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes 'troll'.

Where is the evidence of 'reproving' anything in the thread so far? If you'd like to discuss the subject, that requires really learning about it first, reading the 'text' concerned and what it says, then you can intelligently engage in an informed dialogue, and learn more as you go along. Reading the thread may help to see if any particular points have already been covered.

Rocketmans opinion carries more weight!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi GM,

pj

Oh!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yes 'troll'.

Whiner...

How does any of 183 pages of this thread prove that the urantia is anything more than a sci-fi novel of which your a fan. It carries no authority, no historic background to prove veracity just the emotional plea's of it's adherents that it has some form of value beyond the surface. face it your urantia , gnosis, mumbo jumbo is as deep as puddle...kinda like your drivel you have posted on the subject. Your soul journey is a farce, it is a journey to nothingness...a fools errand.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whiner...

How does any of 183 pages of this thread prove that the urantia is anything more than a sci-fi novel of which your a fan. It carries no authority, no historic background to prove veracity just the emotional plea's of it's adherents that it has some form of value beyond the surface. face it your urantia , gnosis, mumbo jumbo is as deep as puddle...kinda like your drivel you have posted on the subject. Your soul journey is a farce, it is a journey to nothingness...a fools errand.

I agree 100%

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
one's word includes integrity of knowledge.....

one's word includes integrity of knowledge.....

Only true Sci-Fi lovers enjoy this type of malarkey! Take my word
for it!

Readers can investigate the papers for themselves, by actually reading them, and then make an informed decision on the matter. You have not afforded yourself the opportunity made amply available, but have chosen to ridicule and marginalize the topic instead.

To take 'your' word for it, would require one assessing your adequate and rightful knowledge or understanding of the papers, to even begin to 'take' anything you say with some merit.

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Whiner...

For anyone who is serious this link will provide validation proof.

http://www.ubthenews.com

The scribe who wrote Genesis really screwed up a bunch of items right off the bat. The idiot had God create light before he created the sun. It goes down hill from there into a keystone cops routine.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What we need is a special section for people deceived by cults. Where we Christians can choose to interact or not. False teaching and leading people astray doesn't seem like the idea behind this forum, or am I wrong?

Christianity started out as a cult inside Judaism for a long time until the relentless persecutions of Christians by the Jews.jesus had predicted the day of Gentile vengeance

Zeke

Refreshing! Are there more people like you where you come from?

“No wonder our hearts burned within us as he spoke to us while we walked along the road! and while he opened up to our understanding the teachings of the Scriptures!”

appearance to the two brothers....

God I hope not, I wouldn't wish that on anyone:chuckle:

Christ still speaks in the same place today, the heart is the womb of the spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.