The Kraken...Carries On Sleeping...

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Let's see: On one side there is the dim bulbs in your government fake news office.

On the other side, we have Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an experienced cyber crimes investigator and digital security executive, who has worked with the CIA, NSA, FBI, and U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as corporate financial giants like Deutsche Bank and Stripe.

In an affidavit filed with Powell’s complaint in a Georgia court before midnight Wednesday, Keshavarz-Nia had this bombshell assessment:

eider

This is going nowhere. Yet more embarrassment for the Trump team...

Do you believe that these whacky ideas can take hold deeply enough to cause a serious problem or worse?

Try telling your average neighbour about all this and they'll think that you have lost the plot to even think that quanon is really in existence.

My wife laughed out loud ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you believe that these whacky ideas can take hold deeply enough to cause a serious problem or worse?

Try telling your average neighbour about all this and they'll think that you have lost the plot to even think that quanon is really in existence.

This is what passes for news on the BBC?

No wonder people laugh at your silly little country

Arthur Brain

In some senses they already have, more's the pity. The Qanon phenomenon is insidious but it's also in some senses well designed. It taps into insecurities and plays on them. It also invites its followers to think they're in on something that most people aren't and that gives a sense of superiority despite the fact that the conspiracy doesn't actually highlight specifics. It gives cryptic messages that aren't meaningful in themselves but encourage alertness and to disregard anything that doesn't fit in with its agenda. Given that Qanon starts with Trump supposedly fighting a secret war with a bunch of elite, Satan worshipping paedophiles then people of any sane disposition would give it short shrift. Unfortunately, there are a fair few on the fringe who are not exactly sane as evidenced on here on occasion...

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
. . . . whacky ideas . . . .

One of the biggest hit films ever was Oliver Stone's JFK. After watching it most Americans believed it was true stuff. The film inferred that Vice President Lyndon Johnson and the military and the CIA and others were all part of killing Kennedy.

I don't remember anybody mocking the millions of Americans who really believed that LBJ helped kill JFK.

Also, there is nothing more stupid and retarded than the often repeated charge that Trump is a Russian agent.

So you two little English ladies can go right back to your hen cackling.

EDIT: And by the way Oberleutnant Eider, do you realize the hypocrisy of what you are saying, that it is NOT whacky to think that Trump is a Russian agent but it IS whacky to think that massive voter fraud took place, especially when hundreds of people swear that it did?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

One of the biggest hit films ever was JFK. After watching it most Americans believed it was true stuff. The film inferred that Vice President Lyndon John and the military and the CIA and others were all part of killing Kennedy.

I don't remember anybody mocking the millions of Americans who really believed that LBJ helped kill JFK.

Also, there is nothing more stupid and retarded than the often repeated charge that Trump is a Russian agent.

Well, thank you for that. Not sure what "cackling" you're referring to and I'm not that much of a snowflake to report you either. Carry on going on with tangents like this if you like but Qanon is...nuts.

eider

In some senses they already have, more's the pity. The Qanon phenomenon is insidious but it's also in some senses well designed. It taps into insecurities and plays on them. It also invites its followers to think they're in on something that most people aren't and that gives a sense of superiority despite the fact that the conspiracy doesn't actually highlight specifics. It gives cryptic messages that aren't meaningful in themselves but encourage alertness and to disregard anything that doesn't fit in with its agenda. Given that Qanon starts with Trump supposedly fighting a secret war with a bunch of elite, Satan worshipping paedophiles then people of any sane disposition would give it short shrift. Unfortunately, there are a fair few on the fringe who are not exactly sane as evidenced on here on occasion...

The idea that President Trump would actually fight in a war for something or someone seems strange to me. That just doesn't fit his personality imo. Think of it..... all those who died for him he would dismiss as losers.

eider

One of the biggest hit films ever was Oliver Stone's JFK. After watching it most Americans believed it was true stuff. The film inferred that Vice President Lyndon Johnson and the military and the CIA and others were all part of killing Kennedy.

EDIT: And by the way Oberleutnant Eider, do you realize the hypocrisy of what you are saying, that it is NOT whacky to think that Trump is a Russian agent but it IS whacky to think that massive voter fraud took place, especially when hundreds of people swear that it did?
Hypocrisy?
I read a post of yours that proposed nuking China, is that right?
Now how could you justify that?

Arthur Brain

The idea that President Trump would actually fight in a war for something or someone seems strange to me. That just doesn't fit his personality imo. Think of it..... all those who died for him he would dismiss as losers.
Well, it's patently absurd obviously. Heck, this is a guy who said that if Ivanka wasn't actually his daughter, he'd probably be dating her...just how creepy is that?

Arthur Brain

Hypocrisy?
I read a post of yours that proposed nuking China, is that right?
Now how could you justify that?
Well, there's been a few where nuking places would somehow "solve" problems, Mecca for one. Ridiculous and pathetic of course but these whacko opinions happen unfortunately. All any of this would do would be to plunge the world into a nuclear holocaust. But still, that doesn't deter some wingnuts from advocating it.

eider

Well, there's been a few where nuking places would somehow "solve" problems, Mecca for one. Ridiculous and pathetic of course but these whacko opinions happen unfortunately. All any of this would do would be to plunge the world into a nuclear holocaust. But still, that doesn't deter some wingnuts from advocating it.
Yes.
But what looks really psycho to me is that one minute these nutters tell us that we are baby killers (which we certainly are not) and next go in to some kind of euphoria over the idea of murdering billions of Chinese children in nuclear infernos.