The Holy, Just, Merciful, Righteous, Nature of God Revealed in the Gospel

Robert Pate

Banned
I do not believe there is any scripture concerning that all people saved were the only people Christ died for.

Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

So that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

So that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

False statement, and a little leaven 1 Cor 5:6

Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Interplanner

Faith in the Mt 23 setting is not that of Paul in Gal 3. It is faithfulness in relationships, marriage, etc.; ie, honesty.

Robert Pate

Banned
False statement, and a little leaven 1 Cor 5:6

Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Who is glorying?

Coming to Christ as a repentant sinner is a very humbling thing.

We are all needy sinner that need to be saved. So, we come to the only one that has the power to save us. There is no glory for us in that you blind fool.

beloved57

Who is glorying?

We are all needy sinner that need to be saved. So, we come to the only one that has the power to save us. There is no glory for us in that you blind fool.

You have made false statements!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who is glorying?

Nothing wrong with stating the obvious.

Robert Pate

Banned
You have made false statements!

You have never come to Christ as a repentant sinner because you think that you have been predestinated to salvation.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6.

There is nothing about John Calvin being the way.

beloved57

You have never come to Christ as a repentant sinner because you think that you have been predestinated to salvation.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6.

There is nothing about John Calvin being the way.

More worthless comments!