The Gospel that Calls into Question Hundreds of Doctrines and Religions

Robert Pate

Banned
So says you. You refuse however to give an answer to even the most elementary questions posed to you.

So says you.

I can debate you into oblivion about what I believe. I know precisely what I believe and precisely why I believe it and I am 100% ready will and able to substantively answer any intellectually honest challenge, objection or argument anyone cares to name.

All of this has been responded to already. Your repeating it does not constitute a rebuttal of the arguments made against your position.

Are you capable of doing ANYTHING other than repeating yourself after someone squashes your idiotic Universalist doctrine?

My bet is that you aren't. You don't respond to arguments made against you because you don't know how to respond to them. This of course means that you don't really believe what you're even saying. You're repeating what you've heard someone else say. Well, I have an idea. Take this thread to your surrogate brain and have him tell you how to respond to my arguments and then come back here and type them up.

Resting in Him,
Clete

If you are going to debate with me you will have use scripture and not is what is on your twisted brain.

I am NOT teaching universalism.

However, Jesus has universally atoned for all sins, 1 John 2:2.

This means that "Jesus is Lord". It also means that Jesus has reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have defeated, Colossians 2:15

Your turn. Scripture please.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If you are going to debate with me you will have use scripture and not is what is on your twisted brain.
Did that already. You ignore it.

I've accused you of it at least half a dozen times now and this is the first time you've said anything that sounds similar to a denial of it.

This means that "Jesus is Lord". It also means that Jesus has reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have defeated, Colossians 2:15

This has already been responded to and you ignored it, choosing instead to repeat yourself as though doing so erased what I said.

Robert Pate

Banned
Did that already. You ignore it.

I've accused you of it at least half a dozen times now and this is the first time you've said anything that sounds similar to a denial of it.

This has already been responded to and you ignored it, choosing instead to repeat yourself as though doing so erased what I said.

Why don't you make yourself clear as to what you believe? Using scripture to do so.

You are very evasive. I spill my guts as to what I believe and all that you do is contradict me.

Come on, tell us where I am wrong, using scripture to do so?

fishrovmen

If you can use a verse that speaks of God blessing people by NOT imputing their sins, that is surrounded by other verses about blessing, to teach that God will for no reason at all impute previously forgiven sins that you "say" were defeated and done away with so that he can condemn people, then there is no hope to reason with you using Scripture.
You attack others claiming that their God is unjust, but yours is just as bad if not worse.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you can use a verse that speaks of God blessing people by NOT imputing their sins, that is surrounded by other verses about blessing, to teach that God will for no reason at all impute previously forgiven sins that you "say" were defeated and done away with so that he can condemn people, then there is no hope to reason with you using Scripture.
You attack others claiming that their God is unjust, but yours is just as bad if not worse.

Jesus is Lord. He is even the Lord over sin.

He can and will impute sin to unbelievers. Just like he imputes righteousness to believers, Romans 4:6.

Why do you think Romans 4:8 is in the Bible?

fishrovmen

Jesus is Lord. He is even the Lord over sin.

He can and will impute sin to unbelievers. Just like he imputes righteousness to believers, Romans 4:6.

Why do you think Romans 4:8 is in the Bible?

Romans 4:8 is for thick headed people who believe in an unjust god who arbitrarily imputes sin that was already forgiven to people. It is to show people just how merciful and Righteous He is by NOT imputing sin to those who are truly "in Christ". Seek for Him and drop your idols while the light is still shining.

fishrovmen

We already went through this in my thread "The imputation of sins in the judgment". You didn't have an answer then and I'm not going through that again. Romans 4:8 is in between verses 6,7 and 9. Each of those verses has some form of the word "bless" in it. And the question in verse 9 is about the fore mentioned blessing. If you say that verse 8 is about having forgiven sins charged to your account so that you can be condemned, is that a blessing? Think about it!

Robert Pate

Banned
We already went through this in my thread "The imputation of sins in the judgment". You didn't have an answer then and I'm not going through that again. Romans 4:8 is in between verses 6,7 and 9. Each of those verses has some form of the word "bless" in it. And the question in verse 9 is about the fore mentioned blessing. If you say that verse 8 is about having forgiven sins charged to your account so that you can be condemned, is that a blessing? Think about it!

You don't understand the Gospel.

Because you don't understand the Gospel you are in conflict with many scriptures.

God has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Do you believe that? If you don't believe that nothing else will make sense.

Jesus now sits in heaven as the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Because you are a Calvinist or hold to some Calvinist doctrine you will probably have trouble with that. This is basic Christian doctrine. If you reject the basics of Christianity, nothing will make sense.

God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. This is how he has reconciled the world unto himself. He sees the world in Christ.

As far as God is concerned HIS SON Jesus Christ has defeated sin death and the devil, Colossians 2:15, and is Lord.

Not all want to be "In Christ". Not all want to be saved. This why there will be a judgment of believers and unbelievers.

fishrovmen

You don't understand the Gospel.

Because you don't understand the Gospel you are in conflict with many scriptures.

God has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Do you believe that? If you don't believe that nothing else will make sense.

Jesus now sits in heaven as the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Because you are a Calvinist or hold to some Calvinist doctrine you will probably have trouble with that. This is basic Christian doctrine. If you reject the basics of Christianity, nothing will make sense.

God now sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. This is how he has reconciled the world unto himself. He sees the world in Christ.

As far as God is concerned HIS SON Jesus Christ has defeated sin death and the devil, Colossians 2:15, and is Lord.

Not all want to be "In Christ". Not all want to be saved. This why there will be a judgment of believers and unbelievers.

See spot. See spot run. See spot run fast.