The Gospel Plus NOTHING and NOTHING but the GOSPEL

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I thought Paul had a different gospel than Jesus? Is there more than one gospel?
Mark, Luke, Matthew and John all had a different gospel than Jesus. Their accounts were the religion ABOUT Jesus, not the religion OF Jesus.

They were all written after his death and were copies of copies of copies with differing translations.

Most traditional Christians have no idea about these facts. They continue to want to believe the gospel authors were contemporaries of Jesus.

turbosixx

Jesus didn't have a relgion. He taught the law.

The Bible is still God's word for today.

Did Jesus really teach the law? I see Jesus teaching the new law, the one written on the hearts not the law of Moses. For example:

The Mosaical Law:
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’
Law written on the heart:
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

How could someone be guilt under the law of Moses for lusting in their heart?

Robert Pate

Banned
Did Jesus really teach the law? I see Jesus teaching the new law, the one written on the hearts not the law of Moses. For example:

The Mosaical Law:
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’
Law written on the heart:
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

How could someone be guilt under the law of Moses for lusting in their heart?

Jesus elevated the law of Moses and spiritualized it.

So that now the law is not only written, it is spiritual and is a discerner of the thoughts and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12.

beloved57

Jesus elevated the law of Moses and spiritualized it.

So that now the law is not only written, it is spiritual and is a discerner of the thoughts and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12.

You don't believe the Gospel and always quoting scripture!

vanityofvanitys

What your Catholic church is to you, Jesus Christ is to Christian.

You have made the Catholic church your Jesus. I think that it is called idol worship.

"Call no man Father, except your Father which is in heaven".

Could you sound anymore pathetic? Or senseless?

It is pretty evident that believers are subject to the wiles of the devil just as much are pagans. You invent heresies based on clutching to one verse and ignoring so much else.

Advice: pray and don't preach.

Robert Pate

Banned
Could you sound anymore pathetic? Or senseless?

It is pretty evident that believers are subject to the wiles of the devil just as much are pagans. You invent heresies based on clutching to one verse and ignoring so much else.

Advice: pray and don't preach.

Are you going to kiss the popes foot when he arrives?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If we get real we notice that everyone who is Christian preaches their own version of the gospel.

But originally it meant the Good News of the Kingdom of God as preached by Jesus. And the Kingdom, unfortunately, was explained in parables.

And most believers would rather believe in Jesus AS "Son of God," "born of a virgin," "Savior of the World" instead of trying to follow his teachings.

Robert Pate

Banned
If we get real we notice that everyone who is Christian preaches their own version of the gospel.

But originally it meant the Good News of the Kingdom of God as preached by Jesus. And the Kingdom, unfortunately, was explained in parables.

And most believers would rather believe in Jesus AS "Son of God," "born of a virgin," "Savior of the World" instead of trying to follow his teachings.

Believing that Jesus is the Son of God, born of a virgin, savior of the world. Does not mean that you are a Christian. The devil also believes those things also.