The Gospel as the Power of God unto Salvation

False Prophet

The power unto salvation enables us to walk like Jesus did. Counterfeit xians believe that a form of godliness gets them into heaven. Christians do not do the word of God. Christians are counterfeit christians. Calvary Chapel is a rough crowd. You see in Revelation where Babylon becomes a dwelling place of demons, because the stain glass windows didn't keep them out.
3 Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, 2 because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will say evil things against others and will not obey their parents or be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. 3 They will not love others, will refuse to forgive, will gossip, and will not control themselves. They will be cruel, will hate what is good, 4 will turn against their friends, and will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, 5 and will act as if they serve God but will not have his power. Stay away from those people. 2 tim 3:1

Robert Pate

Banned
The power unto salvation enables us to walk like Jesus did. Counterfeit xians believe that a form of godliness gets them into heaven. Christians do not do the word of God. Christians are counterfeit christians. Calvary Chapel is a rough crowd. You see in Revelation where Babylon becomes a dwelling place of demons, because the stain glass windows didn't keep them out.
3 Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, 2 because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will say evil things against others and will not obey their parents or be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. 3 They will not love others, will refuse to forgive, will gossip, and will not control themselves. They will be cruel, will hate what is good, 4 will turn against their friends, and will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, 5 and will act as if they serve God but will not have his power. Stay away from those people. 2 tim 3:1

Not all Christians are counterfiets, but many are.

Paul said, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God".

Is it according to the Bible?

Is it compatible with the Gospel?

Does it honor God and glorify Jesus Christ?

ezra.eskriba

Counterfeit christians realy are those who seems to know the gospel but in reality is loaded with the sinful nature.

If you will continue to read on 2 TIM3

--------
They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,

7 always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.

8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth--men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

10 You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance,

11 persecutions, sufferings--what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured. Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them.

12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

13 while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

--------

Jannes and jambres are the magicians who oppose moses to let go of the israelites. Their names are not mentioned in the torah but paul who is a pharasee mentiined in 2 Tim.

Paul did menttion in GAL 5 that what diferentiates a true christian from impostors is how they really live.

Bottom line being a slave to sin doesnt make you holy... the carnal flesh which God hates will make you an enemy of Christ God.

False prophets and false teacher including the devil, the nephelims and all who are evil and follow the lust of the flesh will be destroyed in the lake of fire. The destruction of false teachers will be punished with unquenchable fire and worms that do not die.

Fear the Lord!!! it is the beginning of wisdom!

ezra.eskriba

You the one who believes in salvation by works,by what a person does!

You are misleading others away from Christ. You canot disqualify any believer with that kind of reasoning.

Havent you read.. REV 3:5

----
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

---

It is Christ God who disqualifies the righteous from salvation... not you or anyone. And again EXO 32:33

---

33 The LORD replied to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.

----

Christians qualify in the salvation thru faith. But how you live will be weight by God and it is he who will spit you out!

Robert Pate

Banned
You are misleading others away from Christ. You canot disqualify any believer with that kind of reasoning.

Havent you read.. REV 3:5

----
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

---

It is Christ God who disqualifies the righteous from salvation... not you or anyone. And again EXO 32:33

---

33 The LORD replied to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.

----

Christians qualify in the salvation thru faith. But how you live will be weight by God and it is he who will spit you out!

Right.

Salvation always has been and always will be by faith, mainly faith in God's Son Jesus Christ.

Religion is not the way. Jesus is the way, to receive him and believe upon him will be honored with eternal life.

beloved57

Right.

Salvation always has been and always will be by faith, mainly faith in God's Son Jesus Christ.

Religion is not the way. Jesus is the way, to receive him and believe upon him will be honored with eternal life.

Promoting Salvation by works by what a person does and not by what Christ did!

beloved57

Salvation is a gift from God, NOT an imposition.

If salvation has been imposed upon you it is NOT a gift, it is an imposition.

Salvation is a Gift and that is why those Christ died for are reconciled to God and saved from their sins and not condemned while they are enemies and unbelievers and unrepentant! It is a Gift of Gods Grace in Christ!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Salvation is a Gift and that is why those Christ died for are reconciled to God and saved from their sins and not condemned while they are enemies and unbelievers and unrepentant! It is a Gift of Gods Grace in Christ!

Ummmm. Funny. That's what Pate said