The Gospel as the Power of God unto Salvation

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes Tulip is the Gospel, and you don't believe ! That means you are a unbeliever !

Where does the scripture say that TULIP is the Gospel. The scripture says the gospel is this;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ben Masada

The Gospel as the Power of God unto Salvation.

The Gospel as the Power of God unto Salvation.

If that's true, why would Jesus forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation unto the Gentiles? That's what I take from Mat. 10:5,6. I wonder because Jesus was well aware that Israel had been assigned as a light unto the Gentiles. (Isa. 42:6) So much so that he himself said in his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews: "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14)

Robert Pate

Banned
If that's true, why would Jesus forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation unto the Gentiles? That's what I take from Mat. 10:5,6. I wonder because Jesus was well aware that Israel had been assigned as a light unto the Gentiles. (Isa. 42:6) So much so that he himself said in his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews: "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14)

Jesus said to his disciples before he ascended into heaven, "Go into all of the world and preach the Gospel".

The thought of taking the Gospel to the Gentile world was unthinkable.

So they went back to Jerusalem and started a church.

It was Paul that took the Gospel to all of the world.

Ben Masada

1 - Jesus said to his disciples before he ascended into heaven, "Go into all of the world and preach the Gospel".

2 - The thought of taking the Gospel to the Gentile world was unthinkable.

3 - So they went back to Jerusalem and started a church.

4 - It was Paul that took the Gospel to all of the world.

1 - Are you implying that Jesus was lying in Mat. 10:5,6? If he did say to go into all of the world, it must have been to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel. Nothing to do with the Gentiles. (Mat. 15:24)

2 - Are you sure? Prophet Isaiah witnessed that Israel had been assigned as light unto the Gentiles. (Isa. 42:6) BTW, Jesus himself said in his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews that they were the light of the world.

3 - Jews do not start churches but synagogues. In fact, the Apostles of Jesus, especially Peter started many branches of synagogues throughout Asia Minor.(Acts 15:7)

4 - Where, in the synagogues of the Jews? Yes because, all his life since his first station in Damascus and until his last one in Rome, Paul never left the Jews in peace. (Acts 9:1,2 and 28:17)

Robert Pate

Banned
1 - Are you implying that Jesus was lying in Mat. 10:5,6? If he did say to go into all of the world, it must have been to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel. Nothing to do with the Gentiles. (Mat. 15:24)

2 - Are you sure? Prophet Isaiah witnessed that Israel had been assigned as light unto the Gentiles. (Isa. 42:6) BTW, Jesus himself said in his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews that they were the light of the world.

3 - Jews do not start churches but synagogues. In fact, the Apostles of Jesus, especially Peter started many branches of synagogues throughout Asia Minor.(Acts 15:7)

4 - Where, in the synagogues of the Jews? Yes because, all his life since his first station in Damascus and until his last one in Rome, Paul never left the Jews in peace. (Acts 9:1,2 and 28:17)

The Jews rejected Christ and his Gospel, so the Gospel went to the Gentiles.

It was God's plan that the Jews were to be the preachers of the Gospel, but that changed because they did not do as they were told.

beloved57

Welcome to the Forum.

Paul encouraged Timothy to try the Spirits to see if they be of God.

1. Is it according to the Bible?

2. Does it honor God and glorify Jesus Christ?

3. Is it compatible with the Gospel?

And I have tried yours and it is not of God !

beloved57

Who worshipped a golden calf thinking it was God ?