The GOD before whom my fathers Abraham & Isaac walked, The ANGEL who has REDEEMED me

Gurucam

beameup,

You are well worse than being very kookoo.

Thou (you) sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

That is, you look to things that are seen and temporal and not to things that are 'not seen' and eternal:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Both God and Jesus are 'not seen' and eternal. They are Spirits:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love. This is the Spirit of the Son of God. The Spirit of the Father is the Spirit of God, This is the Holy Spirit. God is just a Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is another Spirit. The Father and the Son both have Spirits. For Christians they are both Spirits, separate Spirits.

Fact is, Christianity is totally anchored on things that are 'not see' and eternal. Christianity is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus Who makes intercession for Christians with God, the Holy Spirit, according to groaning (in our own hearts/spirits) which we cannot utter

From this intercession, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love comes up with what He has in mind for each Christian to know, pray for, say and do.

Each Christian searches his or her own heart or spirit to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do and is simply led into all of his or her works by this, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandments (as Abraham was called, by God, to do, as a practice test).

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above maketh a Christian. The above is the final mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. However, although a billion or so people are called Christians, in truth and in real, Christians are only a few, the chosen few. Clearly, before you met me through my posts here, you knew no authentic Christian.

Clearly these mysteries were hidden from Abraham's generations until Jesus brought these to them, just 2000 odd years ago. And even then Jesus gave these mysteries to only twelve people (the disciples) from among all of Abraham's generations.

Clearly these mysteries are still hidden from you. You are simply not given by God to know these mysteries.

You are advised to not desecrate the above truth. This truth is the essence of Jesus' message which is the New covenant which replaced the Old flawed covenant. Also this truth is the final mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This truth is the essence of Holy KJV N.T.

For now, under grace of God, you are free to esteem, use, promote and invoke your Holy book (be it the Holy O.T., the Holy Torah or other Holy Book) among your like people. We too have that right to esteem, use, promote and invoke our Holy book, the Holy KJV N.T., among our like people.

It is absolutely clear that these Holy books are different and so are the people who they target.

Fact is Jesus is here for His people. Moses must come for his people and other prophets for their people.

Please cease your corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. Also please cease teaching Christianity. . . . cease being an evil one. Stop teaching unsuspecting aspiring Christians to soweth to the flesh. Christians soweth only to the Spirit. Indeed stop being a false prophet and a false and spying brethren . . . this is the seriousness of your transgressions:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

From your own admission, people who soweth to the Spirit (Who is totally 'not seen' and eternal) are kookoo . . . you so foolishly dare to oppose the Lord Jesus. It is a terminal sin to be on the left side of Jesus:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says: esteeming, using, promoting and/or invoking the ten commandments is to soweth to the flesh:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says:

1. the motions of sins, which were by the law.
2. the law had said: 'thou shalt not covet'. However, the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says: the ten commandment is the law of sin and they killeth. The ten commandments is the law of sin and death.

In the above the Holy KJV N.T. say:

1. when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says: those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments (in particular the thou shall not covet commandment) bring forth fruits onto death and no fruits onto God.

In the above the Holy KJV N.T. say:

1 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Here the Holy KJV N.T. introduce:
1. 'serving in the newness of spirit' and not in the oldness of the letter so as to stop bring forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. say that the letter is the written scriptures:

John: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

In the above revelations the Holy KJV N.T. say: by 'serving in the newness of spirit' and not in the oldness of the scriptures and the ten commandments, one will stop bring forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God.

The above revelation of the Holy KJV N.T. is addressed to those who can serve in the newness of spirit.

One has to be converted from being 'the dead' to being spiritually aware in order to serve in the newness of spirit. This is to be born again.

To be born again is to become aware of/awakened to one's own heart or spirit. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over). This is to be converted:

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is anchored on seeking ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart/spirit. This is an internal search. This is meditation as suggested by the posture in your post:

Last edited:

beameup

God's Name from the HOLY TORAH
handnail.png

daqq

:rotfl: I don't know if this is a match made in heaven or hell, or who to root for, but it sure is fun to watch. Keep those mile long posts coming Gurucam; pile on those "Holy KJV N.T." posts thick and deep, and don't forget that beameup has about sixty more threads to post in. :)

beameup

:rotfl: I don't know if this is a match made in heaven or hell, or who to root for, but it sure is fun to watch. Keep those mile long posts coming Gurucam; pile on those "Holy KJV N.T." posts thick and deep, and don't forget that beameup has about sixty more threads to post in. :)

Obviously you are horrified by God's Holy Word. It's like Dracula when he sees a cross.
I've heard that Satan has a multitude of "ministers" that feel just like that... right dagg?
6a00d8341c582a53ef0120a561bda7970b-320wi

Gurucam

beameup,

The Holy KJV N.T. say:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Holy KJV N.T. say: oJesus,o the Holy KJV N.T.,o the spirit and Spirit path,o the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven,o Grace of God and Trutho and oGod's kingdom of heaven are the fabric of the Holy KJV N.T. And only the Holy KJV N.T. is for Christians.

Only the Holy JKV N.T. pertains to the Lord Jesus. Only the Holy KJV N.T. gives the way to 'follow Jesus'.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the ten commandment is the the law of sin and death. The Holy KJV N.T. say: Moses, the Holy O.T., and the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) are solely for the Jews. The Holy O.T. and the law of sin and death is the way for 'the dead to bury their dead.

You are esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the path that is for Jews on unsuspecting Christians. This is a grave and unforgivable sin. The Jews are not converted. They are not about spirit which is 'not seen' and eternal. They are totally about things that are 'seen' and temporal (i.e. physical things)

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Cease teaching the path of sin and death to innocence, aspiring Christians. Do not be a spying false brethren among aspiring Christians and Christians.

Clearly Thou (you) sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. say: If you are not converted you cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven, with the chosen few.

Better find our what it means to be converted and do what it takes to be converted . . . or your you are dead in your water birth.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the idea of being converted came to Abraham's generation only 2000 odd years ago, by the Lord Jesus:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus is here for His people. Jesus is not here for Moses' people. Moses must come for his people.

Last edited:

Gurucam

beameup,

I draw you attention to what the Holy KJV N.T. says:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Do not 'bat' for the Jews and pretend to be Christian. Do not hunt and work for the Jews and pretend to be a Christian and hide among Christians,so as to corrupt Christianity:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Jesus is here for His people. Jesus is not here for Moses' people. Moses must come for his people, the Jews . . . and/or you and those like you.

Gurucam

beameup,

The Holy JKV N.T. says:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Before Jesus introduced the idea of being converted, 2000 odd years, to the disciples, none from Abraham's generations were told about being converted.

To be converted is to become awaken to or aware of one's own spirit. According to the Holy KJV N.T., before this all were 'the dead' (all of Abraham's generations were spiritually dead).

The Holy KJV N.T. say that this idea of being converted would not be found in the O.T. which you so prize.

Instead of jumping about like a headless chicken, show with one or more clear revelations that conversion is mentioned in the O.T. This is very important. The Holy KJV N.T. says that one must be converted in order to enter God's kingdom of heaven. . . . why would you want to deny this truth?

beameup

The Holy KJV N.T. say that this idea of being converted would not be found in the O.T. which you so prize.
My mission is reaching out to Jews. Jews do not read the New Testament. There are plenty of good scriptures in the Old Testament to get Jews started in the right direction and get them thinking. There are several Jews on this forum.
I know how to deal with them.

Gurucam

My mission is reaching out to Jews. Jews do not read the New Testament. There are plenty of good scriptures in the Old Testament to get Jews started in the right direction and get them thinking. There are several Jews on this forum.
I know how to deal with them.

Why did it take so long to make yourself clear? Why did it take so long for you to admit the above? Were you constipated, verbally?

Nothing is wrong with what you said you do.

However it is totally wrong to seek to foist your teaching on unsuspecting aspiring Christians. It is also wrong for unsuspecting innocent aspiring Christians to mistake your teachings to be Christianity.

A clear caption on your post would save us all from this possible pit fall.

Notice how I always state very clearly that my Holy Book is only the Holy KJV N.T.

Everyone knows, very clearly, where I am coming from.

A Jew or a Muslim does not have to even start to read my posts, if they do not want to read them.

However you must admit that the Holy KJV N.T. has a lot to say about Abraham and his generations.

I simply seek to make sure that unsuspecting innocent aspiring Christians, know what the Holy KJV N.T. say.

You guys are well known for corrupting/distorting the Holy KJV N.T. by interpreting it to suit your fancy. Both, the Lord Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. are your punching bags.

For example, the Holy KJV N.T. say the following in absolute clarity. However you do not like it, so you seek to deny distort and corrupt these very clear revelations:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Would it not be more expedient to provide (if there are any) one or more revelations in the Holy O.T. which says something different? I have quoted the Holy KJV N.T. literally and profusely, in total support of all my posts.

Do you actually know what the Holy O.T. says or are you simply flashing with your own foolishness. Are you simply on an ego trip? Or do you want a constructive and accurately informed written engagement.

. . . at least we can compare what the Holy KJV N.T. says with what the Holy O.T. says . . . even though Christians (the few authentic ones) will, at all events, esteem, use, promote and invoke only what the Holy KJV N.T. says. Whiles the Jews and others will esteem, use, promote and invoke only what the Holy O.T. and other Old books say.

Can we not have a simple factual discussion with conclusions that are totally supported by our different Holy Books?

This is all O.K. This is what God intended for earth, up until recently.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that: up to recently, the surface of earth was simply for each human to show God (through their current beliefs and life style) the particular life and place that they want after judgment and dispatch.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., one, who in their current life, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the Holy KJV N.T, will go the the land of the Holy KJV N.T., after death and judgment.

On the other hand, one, who in their current life, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the Holy O.T, will go the the land of the Holy O.T., after death and judgment.

It is all totally fair and just, according to the choice which each person makes, esteems, uses, promotes and invokes in their current life.

Beameup,

As far as holy books go, there is also 'beamdown'. Clearly 'beamup' is about rising to heaven. Where was 'beamdown' is about going into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Seems that the entire concept of rising to heaven is totally anchored in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And this is totally of the Holy KJV N.T. and not of the Holy O.T. . . . in fact this is precisely what the Holy KJV N.T. say in the above revelations.

You admitted in the quote above that you are a 'self profess' teacher/expert of the Holy O.T..

You are one to show us if the Holy O.T. says something different from what the Holy KJV N.T. says above, i.e., instead of trotting around, these pearl and precious posts, like a headless chicken.

. . . some might say that a chicken is brainless, any way . . . fact is, that cannot be true. No reasonable person can doubt that chickens have brains.

At any event the above is simply used metaphorically. It simply means that you are drawing simplistic 'red herrings' and not actually quoting or using scriptures, of any kind.

'Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.' said Eleanor Roosevelt

'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.' said, Eleanor Roosevelt

Do you dream of the law of sin and death? Or do you dream of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death?

'Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.' said Eleanor Roosevelt

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

'Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.' said, Ralph Waldo Emerson

'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.' said, Edmund Burk.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.' said, Eleanor Roosevelt. Do you dream of the law of sin and death? Or do you dream of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death? 'Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.' said Eleanor Roosevelt. 1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.

There is no law of sin and death. The Law is of life to those who obey it. I wonder why Christians find this so hard to understand! The cause of all the problems in the world is transgression of the Law. It is so easy to enjoy the blessings of freedom. All we need is to obey the laws: God's Law, the law of the land and the law of cause & effect. Listen to "Moses" aka the Law, said Jesus, and we will be free.

beameup

Why did it take so long to make yourself clear? Why did it take so long for you to admit the above? Were you constipated, verbally?

Nothing is wrong with what you said you do.

However it is totally wrong to seek to foist your teaching on unsuspecting aspiring Christians. It is also wrong for unsuspecting innocent aspiring Christians to mistake your teachings to be Christianity.

The problem is that you have "verbal" diarrhea.
The Old Testament was the "Bible" of the first Christians.
You simply have disdain, for some reason, for the Bible that Jesus used.

You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me - John 5:39
This is as true today as it was almost 2,000 years ago.

daqq

My mission is not to "reach out" to brain-dead people.
It's your job, to "reach out" to your kind of people. :dead:

hellfire.png

:rotfl: When it comes down to it that is really all you have left isn't it: after screaming and yelling in five point bold red font, if the person still does not agree with you, then tell them they are going to burn in hell for all eternity for not believing your delusions. You have no depth whatsoever: who therefore is truly dead? :chuckle:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says, there is a law of sin and death:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

beameup

You have no depth whatsoever: who therefore is truly dead?

You already died, so tell us about your "death experience".
Perhaps you saw puffy-clouds and angelic beings... and John the Baptist?

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.- Revelation 20:14

Is%20this%20true.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

If anything at all, I know only the most elementary things about Islam. I seek here to only offer praise to a tradition which seem anchored in praying five times a day. I have witness the calmness, peacefulness and goodness of Muslims who pray five times a day. Of course there are those who are not like this.
Christians pray hundreds or thousands of times per day !!!