The GOD before whom my fathers Abraham & Isaac walked, The ANGEL who has REDEEMED me

Ben Masada

The Holy KJV N.T. say, the disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

How about the Kingdom of God on earth? (Exodus 19:5,6)

The next question should be, how and why were the disciples given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? What quality or gift they had and how did they come by it? This is the first and next question.

Are you aware of the mysteries of God's Kingdom of heaven? If you are, how about sharing it with us?

It would be foolish of you, to assume that you know the answer, because you did not know what was revealed to you in the above post (# 8). Therefore it is not likely that you know the answer to this question. You have to humble yourself and ask or remain lost in your ego.

I choose to ask. Do you have any idea? I mean, as the Gentiles are concerned because, I already have a pretty good idea as Israel is concerned.

The detailed answer to this question is given in the Holy KJV N.T.

Oh! The gospel of Paul. It must be according to the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Don't you want this information? Don't you want to know how to be chosen by God (like the disciples were) to be given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven?

I do but, we have already been chosen by God to be the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; so let My Son go that he may serve Me."

I can guide you to the exact and precise revelation in the Holy KJV N.T., for the simple asking.

You can go right ahead and do it, although I almost see it as an exercise on futility. Why? Because your revelation comes from the gospel of Paul aka the NT which was completely the opposite to the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach.

To the disciples, Jesus instructed, 'follow me' and 'let the dead bury their dead'.

But here we already have a big problem as Jesus is dead and according to his gospel, once dead, no one will ever rise again. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc.

Do you want to be among those who 'follow Jesus' or among 'the dead who are given to bury their dead'? Jesus had these two missions. And He offered everyone these two choice. Which do you choose?

I already follow the gospel of Jesus if this is to follow Jesus but, it couldn't be because Jesus is dead. It is tragic to follow the dead.

Matthews: 8 N.T. 22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

This is a metaphorical statement to mean "Let nothing change your mind as you decide to follow me." It sounds too Pauline. Hence, from his gospel.

If you want to be like the disciples you have to know why and how they were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. This is the first step. And then you must seek to achieve the require actualization or qualification which the disciples had, 2000 odd years ago.

What applied then could not be applied today. Jesus was alive then; he is dead today.

Ask and it shall be added onto you.

However, if you ask according to the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 5:17-19)

Gurucam

Abraham and Isaac went to heaven because they soweth to the Spirit. Ishmael did not:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Wick Stick

Jacob/Israel on his death-bed blessing:

He blessed Joseph, and said,
“The God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked,
The God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day,
The Angel who has redeemed me from all evil,
Bless the lads"
[Ephraim & Manasseh] - Genesis 48:15-16a

Note the seamless transition from "God" to "Angel" and the use of "redeemer" ga'al.
The "Angel/God" is Jacob's ga'al (ie: to redeem or act as kinsman-redeemer).
What's the big deal?

In the OT, when God appears, He does so in the avatar of an angel. That's what "the angel of the LORD" is.

In the NT, He has instead chosen to reveal Himself to us in the avatar of a man.

Gurucam

1, How about the Kingdom of God on earth? (Exodus 19:5,6)

2. Are you aware of the mysteries of God's Kingdom of heaven? If you are, how about sharing it with us?

3. I choose to ask. Do you have any idea? I mean, as the Gentiles are concerned because, I already have a pretty good idea as Israel is concerned.

4. Oh! The gospel of Paul. It must be according to the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

5. I do but, we have already been chosen by God to be the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; so let My Son go that he may serve Me."

6. You can go right ahead and do it, although I almost see it as an exercise on futility. Why? Because your revelation comes from the gospel of Paul aka the NT which was completely the opposite to the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach.

6. But here we already have a big problem as Jesus is dead and according to his gospel, once dead, no one will ever rise again. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc.

7. I already follow the gospel of Jesus if this is to follow Jesus but, it couldn't be because Jesus is dead. It is tragic to follow the dead.

8. This is a metaphorical statement to mean "Let nothing change your mind as you decide to follow me." It sounds too Pauline. Hence, from his gospel.

9. What applied then could not be applied today. Jesus was alive then; he is dead today.

10. However, if you ask according to the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 5:17-19)

Each of those can be a post of its own. I will do this next. However, for now, the following is an incomplete summary:

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is no more and he is not Lord. The Lord is now (since 2000 odd years ago), the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Christianity is anchored only on the the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Jesus is the truth, therefore the Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth. Jesus rose to heaven, clad only in His Spirit body. This is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus (the Spirit Jesus).

The Spirit Jesus is alive in heaven. This is the Spirit that giveth life eternal and brings All Truth. One must move to a spirit to Spirit communion with Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

One must discerned and communed (intuitively) with, the Spirit Jesus, though one's own hearts/spirits. This is the anchor of Christianity. Jesus as the Spirit of Truth has many thing to deliver which He could not deliver in physical words to the disciples (or to anyone else). These are things of God which can be delivered and discerned only spiritually, from the living Spirit of Jesus to one's own heart/spirit.

These are new and precise things which must be delivered from Jesus' Spirit to the individual spirits/hearts of each person who can reach Him. These are personalized and individualized guidance and information which Jesus delivers to each person who reaches Him. He deliver these from His Spirit directly, individually and privately to the hearts or spirit of each person who connects with His Spirit:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The kingdom of God is not in reading, hearing and/or knowing the words in scriptures. The kingdom of God is in power. The kingdom of God lies in possessing the power to reach the Spirit Jesus, live and direct, in real time, all the time, through one's own heart or spirit. The kingdom of God is not in knowing or reading written or spoken words:

1 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

One must be converted, in order to have the power to reach the Spirit Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit. Being converted is the first step.

First you have to accept that there are steps: One must be given, by God, to know. Then one must actually get/know the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. Then one must adopt, esteem, use, promote and invoke these mysteries as one's life style.

What then does the Holy KJV N.T. say about the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the O.T. does not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. also say that in the N.T., only those deliveries which Jesus made very privately to his disciples, among only them, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. If you choose to use the Holy KJV N.T. it is only fair that you respect (and not desecrate) this revelation.

The Holy KJV N.T. say, the first step is to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This requires one to be converted, then one can be helped or healed by Jesus. To be converted is a specific transformation.

The Holy KJV N.T. say:

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'. A 'waxed gross' heart/spirit means to have a heart/spirit that is 'cover over', i.e one is dead to his own heart/spirit. This is to be one of the dead who bury their dead.

To be converted is to cease being one of the dead who bury their dead and become awaken to or aware of, one's own heart or spirit. This is obtaining the first fruit of the Spirit. Then one is given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The mysteries of God's kingdom is that All Truth which saves and deliver one into God's kingdom of heaven is obtained only individually (by each person). This is achieved only through a personal intuitive connection between one's own (no longer waxed gross) heart or spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

Christianity is about connecting through one's own spirit with the Spirit of Jesus. And then being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

In the Holy KJV N.T., Paul, speaking about how he got his knowledge and guidance, confirmed:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

A Christian is one who can and do look to things that are not seen and eternal, like Paul.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Because since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus is a Spirit:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

A Christian must be actualized like Paul (converted). His/her heart/spirit must no longer be waxed gross (cover over), because:

A Christian is one who can and do commune with Jesus who is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, through his or heart heart or spirit. A Christian is one, who from this spirit/Spirit communion, gets All his/her guidance and information directly and individually. Then he/she must be led into all his/her works by this information and guidance.

Therefore the heart/spirit of a Christian cannot be waxed gross (covered over). Only a 'converted' (spiritually aware) person can be a Christian. Because being a Christian centers on searching one's heart/spirit to discern what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is how one 'follow Jesus' and is not among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is a Spirit (the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love). He in spirit heaven, seated on the right side of God who is the Holy Spirit.

How indeed would anyone follow Jesus, if one does not discern and commune with, Him, in His Spirit, as Paul did?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Reaching and communing with and being led by, the live Spirit of Jesus is the basis of Christianity. This is how to follow Jesus. This is the totality of the New covenant and the primary mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

There are two choices, one can follow Jesus or be among the dead who bury their dead:

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven centers on 'following Jesus'. This is about following Jesus who, since 2000 odd years ago, is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is no more and he not the Lord:

The first mystery is: in order to reach and commune with, the live Spirit of Jesus one must be first converted.

To be converted is the awakening of 'the dead' to his/her own spirit/heart. This is to a 'babe' in spiritual awareness. This enables one to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the first simple small step. From this awakening one can serve in the newness of spirit, instead of in the Oldness of the ten commandments:

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'. A 'waxed gross' heart/spirit means to have a heart/spirit that is 'cover over'. To have a waxed gross heart/spirit is to be dead to one's own heart/spirit. This is to be one of 'the dead who bury their dead', in:

To be converted is to cease being one of the dead who bury their dead and become awaken to or aware of, one's own heart or spirit. This is to obtain the first fruit of the Spirit. Then one is given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The above is the first mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. After this first step (of gaining spiritual awareness), one groans for the adoption as a child of God. This entails other steps.

Do you grasp the above, first step? Do you get this first mystery? Are you given by God to get this first mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

Do you grasp that one must be converted, in order to be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? And do you grasp what it means to be converted?

The above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. say that the disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because they were converted. This is why they were given by God to Jesus, for the next step, which was for Him to heal them.

This is the first lesson.

Most of Abraham's generations are not converted. The prophesy in the Holy KJV N.T. is that many are called but few chosen (i.e. few will follow Jesus to heaven). The very great majority will remain 'the dead who bury their dead'.

It was the same 2000 odd years ago. From all of Abraham's generations who Jesus encountered, only the 12 disciples were deemed to be converted and therefore given to follow Jesus. The multitudes were the dead who would bury each other.

Last edited:

beameup

Do not use your imagination, it seems unreliable.

John: 5 KJV N.T.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Be prepared to be corrected, when needed.

:mock:
Kookoocam:
Be prepared to be labeled a kookoo bird. :kookoo:
It's obvious you have contempt for the Holy Torah.
My posts fly right over your kookoo-head. Return to your :dizzy: kookoo nest.

beameup

Jacob's Ga'al was HaShem if you read Isaiah 43:1,3.
Yes, Jacob's Kinsman-Redeemer was HaShem. HaShem went by many NAMES, being revealed to Moses as "I AM" and later to Joshua at Jerico as "The Captain of the LORD's host" and later as "THE Angel of YHWH". HE is the one who saves. Do you know HIM?

Gurucam

:mock:
Kookoocam:
Be prepared to be labeled a kookoo bird. :kookoo:
It's obvious you have contempt for the Holy Torah.
My posts fly right over your kookoo-head. Return to your :dizzy: kookoo nest.

Why do you own a kookoo meter? Clearly you rig your kookoo meter to make it tell that you are smart. Most people with kookoo meters falsely believe that they are smart.

You need not persecute those who choose Truth, Grace and Jesus instead of the law and Moses.

All I ever do is to literally quote the Holy KJV N.T.:

The Holy KJV N.T. says one must be converted before one can enter God's kingdom of heaven . . . well, so be it. You do not have to accept this revelation. You can walk on by, that is O.K., you are free to exercise your free will as everyone else. However do not desecrate it. This my Holy book.

Clearly you did not accept or adapt, Jesus' instruction about being converted, so that you can enter God's kingdom of heaven.

Instead, you are probably parroting some slogan under the false belief that you will enter God's kingdom of heaven. What book you using?

My Holy KJV N.T. says: Only those who are converted are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and only then can they enter God's kingdom of heaven. This is a straight, literal and simple revelation in the Holy KJV N.T..

Clearly, my Holy KJV N.T. says, if you are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, well . . . you simply cannot know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And you cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven:

The above is a very simple and straight forward lesson, If you do not get it, you do not need your kookoo meter to tell you that you are foolish or wise.

If your Holy book (which ever it is) says a different thing then stay with your Holy book, if that is your choice. That is fine and acceptable to Christians.

My Holy book is totally and only the Holy KJV N.T. I accept my Holy book, as is, totally.

If your Holy book is the Holy Torah, that is fine. Esteem, use, promote and invoke your Holy book among those like your self. And indeed, ignore the Holy KJV N.T. if you like.

However, simply do not desecrate my Holy book so as to promote yours.

The Holy KJV N.T. is for Christians. My Holy KJV N.T. say that it is anchored on Truth and Grace. My Holy KJV N.T. is anchored in righteousness of God, that is without the law:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

As far as I know the Holy Torah is with the law and it is for the Jews.

My Holy KJV N.T. and the Holy Torah are different. They were given for different people.

My Holy book came with Jesus Christ who brought Truth and Grace. My Holy book says the law was given by Moses, however grace and truth came by Jesus Christ:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

If I choose to stay with Grace and Truth and Jesus and you choose to stay with the law and Moses, that should be totally O.K. The world should have a place for both of us.

Jesus is here for His people. I would imagine that Moses is also here for his people.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are at least two types of people on earth.

At all events and in all his deliveries, Jesus divided the people and his deliveries into two sets:

There are those who are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and those who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This corresponds directly to those who "follow Jesus" and "the dead who bury their dead". To which set do you belong?

One set esteem, use, promote and invoke Grace, Truth and Jesus. These were given by God to follow Jesus. These got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

The other set esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments and Moses. These were not given to or allowed to, follow Jesus (as disciples). These were not given to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These got parables which do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were 'the dead who were left to bury each other':

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Wake up and get the aroma of truth. To which set do you want to belong?:

Only those who were given by God to follow Jesus got the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. The rest were the dead who were given to bury each other. They got parables.. The Holy KJV N.T. say that the above is the plain and simple truth.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The very big truth of the Holy KJV N.T. is that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were revealed to Abraham's descendants only 2000 odd years ago, and even then these mysteries were revealed privately, to only the disciples:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The Holy KJV N.T. (not me) says, the above is the very important difference between the Holy KJV N.T. and all other Holy books, like the O.T., the Holy Torah and all other Old books. This is the basic truth of the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven can be found in a few places in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all in the O.T., the Holy Torah and/or in any other Old books.

To repeat this very important information: the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. (not me) says: the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in the O.T. or any Old book. Also the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. also say, these mysteries will not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T.. Also the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. also say, these mysteries will not be found in parables.

The above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. say, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven came to Abraham's descendants, only 2000 odd years ago and even then these mysteries were delivered to only twelve people, the disciples.

The above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. say, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private session among only them.

The above is a clear and plain revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

Speaking about kookoo. If one is not kookoo, why would one who esteems the Holy KJV N.T., want to use the O.T. or related books or the parables in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Jesus foresaw that most of Abraham's generation will be, 'kookoo', as you say, and miss the path to God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus prophesied:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus foresaw that most of Abraham's generation will be, 'kookoo', as you say, and miss the path to God's kingdom of heaven.

In the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus' prophesies read:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the ten commandments)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

What you think? Are all of the above wrong. Do you hold that Jesus is not to be believed? . . . Do you hold that He lied? Are you suggesting that we throw out the Holy KJV N.T.?

The Holy KJV N.T. (not me) says that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven can be found only in a few places in the Holy KJV N.T. and not at all in the O.T., the Holy Torah and/or in any other Old books.

The Holy KJV N.T. (not me) say, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private session among only them:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

. . . so you miss this important revelation.

Is it not time to wake up from the foolishness which ruled over the billion strong traditional Christians, for millenniums? . . . or do you want to go down under with them.

My threads and posts are truth, as clearly plainly and literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. This is truth in the fullness of time. This is your last chance to get on board with truth. I am your saving grace.

Stop being kookoo and get on board with truth. Stop being among the misled and misguided masses and come on board with the chosen few who know and adopted the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. few. This is the simple offering.

You cannot escape the fact that:

This means that the billions of Abraham's generations cannot know truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Only a few (the chosen few) can know truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

. . . the Holy KJV N.T. says exactly where to find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. It is clear that from among Abraham's generations, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christian, etc. all esteem, use, promote and invoke the O.T., the Torah and/or parables of the N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not in and would not be found in, the O.T., the Torah, and/or parables of the N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. say, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private session among only them.

The Holy KJV N.T. also say, Jesus is totally about the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

God's kingdom and house is in heaven. Jesus instruction is 'follow me':

And indeed Jesus rose to spirit heaven, after His crucifixion. He went there to prepare a place for the chosen few who follow Him to heaven.

Those who follow Jesus (to heaven) are the few who got, esteem, use, promote and invoke the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. says that this is not at all about the O.T., the Torah or the parables in the Holy KJV N.T. This is totally and only about those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private session among only them.

Wake up, my friend, from your slumber which can so easily remain permanent. Permanent slumber is what 'let the dead bury their dead' is all about.

Being 'kookoo' is a very very very small thing when compared to being among the 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Wake up, my friend, and learn something that can actually save your soul. I am your saving grace. I am your angel, in the fullness of time. I ain't kookoo, currently, you are.

A Guru is a teacher who is spiritually actualized and in Christ. A Guru is a tutor/governor for the Age of enlightenment in Christ:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Under Grace of God, in the body of Christ, I am a tutor/governor for the Age of enlightenment in Christ which recently came to the surface of earth and which is current on the surface of earth.

At this time, I am simply and openly reproducing, literally, what has long been recorded in the Holy kJV N.T.

I am informed and guided by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, in real time, all the time.

Last edited:

beameup

Nobody is reading your posts kookoo-bird. :kookoo:
Normal people don't read posts from :confused: people.
So, you are "talking to yourself", which, I suppose, is your norm. :dizzy:

Gurucam

Nobody is reading your posts kookoo-bird. :kookoo:
Normal people don't read posts from :confused: people.
So, you are "talking to yourself", which, I suppose, is your norm. :dizzy:

That is a very good indicator.

Rest assured that if anyone has more than a few people agreeing with him he cannot have truth. Such a one cannot have it right. Fact is only a few will recognize, discern and actually have truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and therefore not err and so be among the chosen few.

If a whole lot of people are listening to one and following one, such a one cannot be among the chosen few who know and is teaching truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Such a one must be teaching folly.

Only a chosen few are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And being under grace and in Christ is totally and only about the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Being a Christian is not a popularity contest.

Being Christian is the club of the few, the chosen few, from among the billions of Abraham's generations.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

The Holy KJV N.T. gave the reason why many are called and few chosen:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

If only a very few or none read and/or agree with my post, the more likely that my posts are truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This is simply the way it is with truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is always a 'hard sell', even for Jesus. From among the vast numbers of Abraham generations who Jesus encountered, 2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples were chosen/given (by God) to get truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And it seemed that none of the disciples actually got the message. Even after Jesus' crucifixion and rise to heaven, they all still needed physical signs.

They could not and did not look to things that are not seen and eternal:

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

It took Paul to come from outside and actually commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus:

Galatians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

At any event, my post of truth/mysteries of the kingdom of heaven is done under Grace of God to fulfill His fullness of time promise that all truth will be presented openly for all to know. It is expected that only a few more from all of Abraham's generations will come onto truth in these days:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The Holy KJV N.T (not me) says, all the billions of Abraham's generations (i.e. Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christian, et all) are called, however only a few are chosen. This is simply how the cookie crumbles.

These great masses will simply not know/get truth/mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, They will simply not be given by God to know/get truth/mysteries of the kingdom of heaven. They will simply err and not be chosen, because they do not know scriptures:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Where Jesus is concerned, Jesus' prophesies cannot be wrong. The very great majority of Abraham's generations do not and will not make it because they do not know truth/mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, i.e. they do not know scriptures, although they all (falsely) believe that are experts of scriptures.

The above is the sad and unfortunate predicament of the billions of Abraham's generation. They simply do not look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They are 'what you see is all that exist', people. They look only to things that are seen and temporal. Like you, they also, totally deny, desecrate and defy:

Clearly you all do not have the actualization to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. You all are not spiritually aware. You all are not 'converted'

Indeed there are pearls in the Holy KJV N.T. however only a chosen few were ever destine to find them.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Even from my posts (which are the open Holy KJV N.T truth, provided in the fullness of time), pearls come only to serious seekers, who at all events are just a few, the chosen few.

You cannot even perceive that there is a Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus . . . far less to ever commune with Jesus in His Spirit form, as Paul did.

I am sorry to tell you that the Holy KJV N.T says, yours is the way of 'the dead who bury their dead/. Yours is not the way of those who 'follow Jesus'.

Last edited:

beameup

Only kookoocam :dizzy: knows the "mysteries of the kingdom". Only kookoocam :kookoo: has the "magic password" that unlocks the mysterious portions of the New Testament.
That's why he's a guru..... Ommmmmmmmmmm
1e61219.jpg

Gurucam

My job, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, is simply to post the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., now, in the fullness of time.

I have no control over who read or do not read them. I am not given by God to have that control. That centers on a person's free will which is controlled by his/her own individual actualization and development.

My job, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, is simply to post the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., in total clarity. My job, under grace of God, in the body of Christ, is to do this now, in the fullness of time. The reason for this is to fulfill God's promise that in the fullness of time all truth will be openly revealed in total clarity.

This is all that can be done for a person. Each person can only be given the opportunity to know how to be converted and then how to come onto Christ.

Whether or not a person detect and seize this opportunity is totally up to the individual person.

You, the individual person, and you alone, is responsible for your self, your current circumstance and your future. No one can or will be saved in spite of himself and his folly:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

No Christian is given to pray for himself or any one else:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

It is incumbent on each person to discern the path to being given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Then actually get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Then adopt this as one's life style. This is how one is saved and delivered and comes among the chosen few. This is how one becomes an adopted child of God and a Christian.

This is centered only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God. Lord Jesus, Who you must discern and commune with, through your own no longer 'waxed gross' heart/spirit. And is not at all about the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only kookoocam :dizzy: knows the "mysteries of the kingdom". Only kookoocam :kookoo: has the "magic password" that unlocks the mysterious portions of the New Testament.
That's why he's a guru..... Ommmmmmmmmmm
1e61219.jpg

Indeed that posture is related to the path to being 'converted'. Being converted is the first mystery of God's kingdom of heaven as detailed in the Holy KJV N.T.

Being converted is to cease being 'the dead who bury their dead' and to become awaken to or aware of, one's own spirit. This is to become spiritually aware. This is described as having a second birth, a spiritual birth. This is to be born again (this time of Spirit):

John: 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Everyone has a natural body and a spiritual body:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. The rest of you guys simply know about Jesus and Jesus does not know you guys.

The second birth is simply to awaken to or to become aware of, one's own spirit body. This is described as being 'born again' (of spirit).

To be born again is to become aware of/awakened to one's own heart or spirit. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over). This is to be converted:

To be converted is anchored on seeking ye first the kingdom of God within one's own heart/spirit. This is an internal search. This is meditation as suggested by the posture in your post:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above revelations in the Holy KJV N.T say, seek ye first the kingdom of God, by meditating (i.e. by searching within for one's own heart/spirit and then searching one's own heart/spirit to discern and commune with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart or spirit)

Until now, this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, was hidden from most of Abraham's descendants. They did not seek ye first the kingdom of God within. They did not search their own hearts/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus and what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do.

Instead they search the written scriptures which are the letter which killeth.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Searching the scriptures is a flesh search. This is done through the faculties of our physical or flesh body. This is through physically reading and physically hearing. This is related to soweth to the flesh.

Searching the scriptures is not a spirit search. This is not related to soweth to Spirit.

A spirit search is done through the intuitive faculties of our spirit bodies or natural man. This is done through meditation which is the technique for searching within our hearts of spirit for the Spirit of Jesus. This is related to soweth to the Spirit.

Until now, this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, was hidden from most of Abraham's descendants. They could not and did not soweth to the Spirit. They were not 'converted'. They were not 'born again' of spirit. They could not soweth to the Spirit. They could soweth only to flesh and they soweth only to the flesh:

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

You are in deep problems, partner.

Jesus can confess you only if He knows you and you know Him. This is possible only if you have achieved live communion with Jesus, in His current state, which is in his spirit body . . . as only Paul did.

If you rely only on reading and hearing the scriptures, you really do not know Jesus and you are not known to Jesus. At best you know about Jesus:

Knowing Jesus is about searching ye first, within your own heart/spirit, for the kingdom of God, within where Jesus currently lives. Then discerning precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do. This is how you know Jesus and how you become known to Jesus. This is also how one follows Jesus.

This is how the chosen few know Jesus and are known to Jesus.

To soweth to the Spirit one must get all one's knowledge and guidance directly and intuitively/spiritually from Spirit of Jesus and be led into one's works by only this, as Paul did:

Galatians: 1 King James Version (KJV)

When Paul communed with Jesus on the road to Damascus, Jesus had long rose to spirit heaven. And He was clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. This is the Lord Jesus from heaven. You have to know and commune with, Jesus in this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, format if you want to go to heaven:

Last edited:

beameup

You blaspheme the WORD of God, written by the Holy Spirit of God, when you dismiss the Old Testament as irrelevant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The GOD before whom my fathers Abraham & Isaac walked... The ANGEL who has REDEEMED me

Gurucam

You blaspheme the WORD of God, written by the Holy Spirit of God, when you dismiss the Old Testament as irrelevant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The GOD before whom my fathers Abraham & Isaac walked... The ANGEL who has REDEEMED me

I do nothing of the sought. I simply and literally quote only the Holy KJV N.T.

Clearly the quote above is your law which you made-up.

If you choose to use the Holy KJV N.T. it is only fair that you respect (and not desecrate) the following revelations:

Clearly, as far as the Holy KJV N.T. says, the above is the plain truth because the Holy KJV N.T. also says:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

Indeed truth and grace came by Jesus.

(Moses, put a veil over his face, when he gave the law. He hid the truth. Moses did not make a full disclosure about the ten commandments. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments were for temporary use, until 'the dead' became spiritually aware. And so, the children of Israel did not know or expect that the law must be abolished. Moses did not speak with great plainness. He lied, he fool the Jews.)

In the above revelations, the Holy KJV N.T say, there is no sense in looking for truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in the O.T. or even in the parables and other public deliveries which Jesus made 2000 odd years ago.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was hidden from Abraham's generations up to 2000 odd years ago. And even then it was given very privately, only to twelve people, who were Jesus's disciples, this is where you will find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You will find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven only in the Holy KJV N.T.. And only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private sessions among only them.

What good then is the Old Testament, with respect to knowing and getting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? . . . Nil, Nada, Nothing. (This is as far as the Holy KJV N.T. clearly and literally say.)

Some external (to Christianity) false prophet and false spying brethren seem to have confused and derailed you with the slogan: 'You blaspheme the WORD of God, written by the Holy Spirit of God, when you dismiss the Old Testament as irrelevant.'

The Holy KJV N.T. says the opposite. The Holy KJV N.T. says that scriptures are the letter which killeth. Only the Spirit of Jesus brings All Truth and gives life eternal.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
36 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

In the following, it is confirmed that 2000 odd years ago, the Jews held the scriptures to be the letter:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

In the above knowing letters means knowing scriptures.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. to deny that the scriptures killeth and only the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth, bring All Truth and giveth life eternal, is serious blasphemy of the Spirit, which is not forgivable at any place or time:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Seem that you need to wake-up from your destructive slumber. You are in grave denial and serious trouble.

Last edited:

beameup

The Holy KJV N.T. says that truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was hidden from Abraham's generations

Abraham knew precisely what God's plan was.
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day:
and he saw it, and was glad
. - John 8:56
Abraham offered up his ONLY son as a sacrifice (but was stopped at the last second). Abraham knew that he was "acting out" (prophetically) what God's Plan was. Many Jewish patriarchs were believers, but the majority of Jews were not.
The "mystery" that Paul received was that Gentiles could be saved totally apart from Judaism.
You have been fed lies.

Gurucam

Abraham knew precisely what God's plan was.

Abraham offered up his ONLY son as a sacrifice (but was stopped at the last second). Abraham knew that he was "acting out" (prophetically) what God's Plan was. Many Jewish patriarchs were believers, but the majority of Jews were not.
The "mystery" that Paul received was that Gentiles could be saved totally apart from Judaism.
You have been fed lies.

We are not talking about the mysteries which Paul received, at this time. We are talking about the mysteries which Abraham's generations got, for the first time, from Jesus 2000 odd years ago, as stated in the Holy KJV N.T. These are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and 2000 odd years ago, they were given, for the first time to Abraham's generations and only to the disciples, by Jesus.

We are confronting you who want to deny, undermine and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote your antichrist (O.T.) agenda.

You are making up your own ideas. You are seeking to corrupt Christianity.

Clearly the quote above is your law which you made-up.

Abraham did not know the mysteries of God's kingdom. There is nothing, in the Holy KJV N.T., to suggest that he knew any thing or any plan of God. In fact there is clear proof of the opposite.

Abraham was simply called to obey God blindly (i.e. without knowing God's plan). It was a test of the faith which Abraham had in God

Abraham simply believed God and obeyed and that counted for righteousness. It is important to note that Abraham was not righteous in the prescribed manner. His action simply counted for righteousness.

The prescribed/correct approach to God's righteousness is through obedience to the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned through one own heart/spirit. It is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is the essence of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This was hidden from Abraham descendants, until Jesus gave it to only the disciples 2000 odd years ago:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Clearly God was testing Abraham to confirm that he would actually transgress the 'thou shall not kill commandment', if this is the will of God.

God wanted Abraham to obey Him, unconditionally, without Abraham knowing His plan. It would have been pointless to test Abraham faith if he knew God's plan. You are truly foolish.

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

The above describe the extent of Abraham's action and knowledge. I am not going to engage any more of your foolish (half baked), simplistic conclusions.

Clearly you are free to esteem, use, promote and invoke the Holy O.T. as you choose. However the Holy KJV N.T. says:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

I would simply suggest, that if you do not wish to experience the wrath of Jesus, you heed the following:

If you choose to use the Holy KJV N.T. it is only fair that you respect (and not desecrate) the following revelations:

Clearly, as far as the Holy KJV N.T. says, the above is the plain truth because the Holy KJV N.T. also says:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

The Holy KJV N.T say: Truth and Grace came by Jesus Christ. Also the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven came, for the first time to Abraham's generations, 2000 odd years ago, to only the disciples, by Jesus.

Do not pretend to esteem Jesus and then seek to discredit Jesus' contribution. That is the action of a false spying brethren. Jesus is credited in the Holy KJV N.T. for bringing truth, grace and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to the first 12 of Abraham's generation.

Give Jesus his dues. Do not discredit and undermine Jesus. That is a totally corrupt and antichrist thing to do. By doing that you are simply continuing to deny, persecute, torture and crucify Jesus as the Jews did. Only you are doing it, over and over again so as to promote your ideas. You are seriously kookoo, especially for the O.T..

You should join the Jews and leave Christians alone. Indeed esteem, use, promote and invoke the O.T., however, leave us peacefully with our Holy KJV N.T.

Moses, the ten commandments and the Holy O.T. are for the Jews.

Jesus, the spirit and Spirit and righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and the Holy N.T. are for Christians.

You are a spy among Christians. You have been exposed. You seem to be a false spying brethren who is among Christians simply to return them to bondage under the O.T. and the ten commandments.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

Please stop it.

I draw you attention to what the Holy KJV N.T. says:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

What so ever things that are given for the Jews are for the Jews. What so ever things that are given for Christians are for Christians. The Holy KJV N.T. is for Christians. The Holy O.T. is for Jews. This is not Maths. This is kindergarten sums. Become a child again and you might just get it.

Jews and Christians are different.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Those who have not put on Christ remain Jew and Greek. They remained under the Holy O.T., including the ten commandments.

Only those Jews and Greek who have dropped the ten commandments and the Holy O.T. and have put on the Holy KJV N.T. and Christ are Christians.

Last edited: