The GOD before whom my fathers Abraham & Isaac walked, The ANGEL who has REDEEMED me

beameup

The GOD before whom my fathers Abraham & Isaac walked, The ANGEL who has REDEEMED me

Jacob/Israel on his death-bed blessing:

He blessed Joseph, and said,
“The God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked,
The God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day,
The Angel who has redeemed me from all evil,
Bless the lads"
[Ephraim & Manasseh] - Genesis 48:15-16a

Note the seamless transition from "God" to "Angel" and the use of "redeemer" ga'al.
The "Angel/God" is Jacob's ga'al (ie: to redeem or act as kinsman-redeemer).

daqq

Bless the lads"

Note the seamless transition from "God" to "Angel" and the use of "redeemer" ga'al.

Yep, it clearly shows that sometimes Elohim are Angels and you are therefore engaged in Angel worship. I thought you believed the writings of Paul? (Colossians 2:18)! :chuckle:

beameup

Yep, it clearly shows that sometimes Elohim are Angels and you are therefore engaged in Angel worship. I thought you believed the writings of Paul? (Colossians 2:18)! :chuckle:

:mock:
And you worship the immortal John the Baptist, that appeared to Moses on Mt. Sinai. :kookoo:

beameup

Uh, no, I do not. :)

PS ~ But I notice you did not deny Angel worship. :crackup:

I know you believe that John the Baptist is immortal, otherwise how could he have been with Moses, as you claim?
Apparently you think that Jacob, whom I quoted, is still alive as well, and you think I'm him. :kookoo:
How long were you dead, before they "revived" you to come back to life - sounds like you experienced some neurological deterioration. :dizzy:

daqq

I know you believe that John the Baptist is immortal, otherwise how could he have been with Moses, as you claim?
Apparently you think that Jacob, whom I quoted, is still alive as well, and you think I'm him. :kookoo:
How long were you dead, before they "revived" you to come back to life - sounds like you experienced some neurological deterioration. :dizzy:

Where did you get the insane idea that I think you are Jacob? It is you that is :kookoo: You worship Jesus and you say that he is the Angel of the passage you quoted. Do you now deny that too after you have spread that all over the forum boards in your multitude of threads?

As for the Messenger of Exodus 23:20 I already showed you the doctrine but here it is again:

Matthew 11:13
13 For all the Prophets and the Torah
prophesied until Yohanan.

It is that simple, Moses prophesied, but you refuse to believe the Testimony of Yeshua. You prefer to uphold your own man made doctrines because the truth would destroy your fantasy world: for how can you continue to imagine in the vain machinations of your imagination that the Torah has been side lined or abolished when in fact it was not even fully enacted until Messiah came to expound it and paid for that Testimony, (given to him from the Father above), with his own blood at Golgotha? If you do not have and uphold the Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness then you are not covered under the "purchase price of his blood" and the wrath of Elohim abides upon you because the Testimony equates to the blood, (the Spirit, the water, and the blood; these three are one, and they do testify, and again, testimony is spirit-wind-breath). Your traditions of men are not going to save you.

beameup

Where did you get the insane idea that I think you are Jacob?
Your response. Your inability to distinguish between the Word of God and myself.
Everyone can see that you are :confused:

You never did describe the details of your death :dead: when asked.
Perhaps it was a painful and p-r-o-l-o-n-g-e-d experience, no?

Gurucam

Bless the lads"

Why do you search and/or use the O.T. and the parables in the N.T.? Don't you seek God's kingdom of heaven? You will not find the path to God's kingdom of heaven in the O.T. nor will you find them in the parables in the N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven came to Abraham's descendants, only 2000 odd years ago. And even then, Jesus delivered those mysteries to only the disciples in very private session among only them. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not in the O.T. and they are not every where in the N.T.

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that even up to that time, 2000 odd years ago, from among all of Abraham's descendants, only the disciples were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus . . . and only they got these mysteries from Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are only in those private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very private session among only them, just 2000 odd years ago. Only the disciples were chosen/given by God, to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the path to God's kingdom of heaven. If you want to enter God's kingdom of heaven you have to discern, know, esteem, use, promote and invoke these mysteries.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: these mysteries will not be found in the O.T.. and these mysteries will not be found in the parables of the N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. are not anchored in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Are you guys prepared to accept what the Holy KJV N.T. clearly and literally say?

Would you guys corrupt and distort these clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.?

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. say, the disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The next question should be, how and why were the disciples given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? What quality or gift they had and how did they come by it? This is the first and next question.

It would be foolish of you, to assume that you know the answer, because you did not know what was revealed to you in the above post (# 8). Therefore it is not likely that you know the answer to this question. You have to humble yourself and ask . . . or remain lost in your ego.

The detailed answer to this question is given in the Holy KJV N.T.

Don't you want this information? Don't you want to know how to be chosen by God (like the disciples were) to be given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven?

I can guide you to the exact and precise revelation in the Holy KJV N.T., for the simple asking.

To the disciples, Jesus instructed, 'follow me' and 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Do you want to be among those who 'follow Jesus' or among 'the dead who are given to bury their dead'? Jesus had these two missions. And He offered everyone these two choice. Which do you choose?

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

If you want to be like the disciples you have to know why and how they were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. This is the first step. And then you must seek to achieve the require actualization or qualification which the disciples had, 2000 odd years ago.

Ask and it shall be added onto you.

Or click here for the total and general Christian course and feel free to ask any question:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...y-101-Jesus-confirmed-that-He-had-two-agendas

Last edited:

daqq

You never did describe the details of your death :dead: when asked.
Perhaps it was a painful and p-r-o-l-o-n-g-e-d experience, no?

Sorry porky those are pearls: you have done nothing but trample everything I have posted or said to this point, and ever since the mere slight mention of those things you have squealed and begged like a stuck pig for me to toss it out so that you can trample that too. Why then would I tell you secrets of the kingdom of Elohim? To those that are without all things are done in parables and unfortunately you also appear to hate parables. :crackup:

beameup

Why then would I tell you secrets of the kingdom of Elohim?

Ahhh, Yes, The Secrets of the Secret Society of Elohim. Do you have a "secret handshake" that goes along with that "Secret Society of Elohim"? Were you given those "secrets" when you were abducted aboard the UFO? Was John the Baptist there when you were "aboard" and "hovering"? Enquiring minds would like to know.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. - 2 Timothy 4:3-4

daqq

Ahhh, Yes, The Secrets of the Secret Society of Elohim. Do you have a "secret handshake" that goes along with that "Secret Society of Elohim"? Were you given those "secrets" when you were abducted aboard the UFO? Was John the Baptist there when you were "aboard" and "hovering"? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Excellent example! :thumb:

Exactly why you cannot understand and why even what you think you have now will be taken from you. :)

beameup

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the path to God's kingdom of heaven. If you want to enter God's kingdom of heaven you have to discern, know, esteem, use, promote and invoke these mysteries.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: these mysteries will not be found in the O.T.. and these mysteries will not be found in the parables of the N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. are not anchored in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

It's a mystery only guru knows!
280x157-8w2.png

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth,
and shall be turned unto fables.["mysteries"] - 2 Tim 4:4

Gurucam

280x157-8w2.png

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I did not click your link.

I seek here to post only the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

I do not contaminate the Holy KJV N.T. with any other source/information.

I certainly do not contaminate the Holy KJV N.T. with your ideas and beliefs. Also I do not contaminate the Holy KJV N.T. with the interpretations and slants which Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians and other O.T. sects. bring to the Holy KJV N.T. They all have their respective distortis/corruptions of the Holy KJV N.T., which are presented as their respective interpretations.

The Holy KJV N.T need no interpreting. It is literally, totally, accurately and absolutely informed. It is a perfect work, in its literal form. I ask that you respect my Holy book as you would like yours to be respected.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the O.T. does not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. also say that in the N.T., only those deliveries which Jesus made very privately to his disciples, among only them, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. If you choose to use the Holy KJV N.T. it is only fair that you respect (and not desecrate) this revelation:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Clearly, as far as the Holy KJV N.T. says, the above is the plain truth because the Holy KJV N.T. also says:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that truth and grace came to Abraham's generations only 2000 odd years ago with Jesus.

Therefore in the above revelations, the Holy KJV N.T says, there is no sense in looking for truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in the O.T. or even in the parables and other public deliveries which Jesus made 2000 odd years ago.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was hidden from Abraham's generations up to 2000 odd years ago. And even then it was given very privately, only to twelve people, who were Jesus's disciples.

The Holy KJV N.T says, that Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians, etc. are all of Abraham's generations.

They are all anchored in the O.T. (including the ten commandments) and/or the parables of the N.T. And they are billions.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the smallest manner cannot be in Christ and are not under grace of God:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The Holy KJV N.T. also says:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians, etc. all esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments (Moses' law) in some form or fashion. The Holy KJV N.T say, they do not believe in Jesus. They are not 'in Christ'. And they are not in Grace of God'.

Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians, etc. are simply called. They are billions. They cannot be the chosen few who know truth and do not err (and are the chosen few). It must be that they are great majority of Abraham's generation who are misled, err and do not make it.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments):

The Holy KJV N.T. says that those who follow/believe Jesus have God given liberty, freedom and justification to transgress the ten commandments. The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says, only false spying brethren (the dead) will covertly deny Christians this freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and get no sin but instead br glorified by God.

Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians, etc. all add their own respective distortions/corruptions/interpretations to the literal Holy KJV N.T. They do not perceive that the Holy KJV N.T. is Holy. It is clearly not their Holy book.

Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians, etc. seem to all be, like Ishmael. They remained under the Old flawed covenant. They routinely twist/distort/corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. to have it support their ideas and beliefs which are anchored on the O.T., including the Old flawed covenants.

Only the chosen few actually embrace, esteem, use, promote and invoke the Holy KJV N.T. in purity. Only the chosen few know and embraced truth/mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Only they are like Isaac. These and only these are the authentic Christians, and they are few.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, Ishmael and those like Ishmael are not destine to inherit the earth, together with people like Isaac, in God's kingdom. People like Ishmael are destine to be cast out:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants;
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, if, "truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven" confuse you, then, you are simply not given by God to know "truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven". This means that, at best, you are a lost soul, i.e. one of 'the dead who bury their dead', under the Old flawed covenant and parables.

Do you esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the O.T., the ten commandments and/or parables, even in the slight way? . . . this is the question. If you do:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that you need to be, first, 'converted'. That is, you are among 'the dead who bury their dead', you must cease being 'the dead' by become spiritually aware. This is to be converted. Only then can you come onto the Spirit of Jesus who is the live anchor of the New covenant/Christianity

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

My posts are simply, reproductions of the literal Holy KJV N.T.

Do not desecrate the Holy KJV N.T. to promote your own ideas. If you do, you are in serious danger of being on Jesus left side:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

beameup

I did not click your link.
I seek here to post only the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.
I do not contaminate the Holy KJV N.T. with any other source/information.

Let me give you a bit of advice. Create your own posts and present your case there, using your preferred "sources". Don't contaminate my posts with your irrelevant information.

"Search the scriptures [Old Testament]; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." - John 5:39 KJV

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me."- John 5:45-46 KJV

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the O.T. does not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. also say that in the N.T., only those deliveries which Jesus made very privately to his disciples, among only them, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

If you choose to use the Holy KJV N.T. it is only fair that you respect (and not desecrate) this revelation:

Clearly, as far as the Holy KJV N.T. says, the above is the plain truth because the Holy KJV N.T. also says:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

In the above revelations, the Holy KJV N.T say, there is no sense in looking for truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in the O.T. or even in the parables and other public deliveries which Jesus made 2000 odd years ago.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was hidden from Abraham's generations up to 2000 odd years ago. And even then it was given very privately, only to twelve people, who were Jesus's disciples.

By Grace of God, this simplify things for the seeker of truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are just a few revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Such a one needs to seek out, discern, adapt, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke only those deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples, in those very private sessions among only them. This is how the disciples followed Jesus and got truth/the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Him . . . i.e. privately, only among them. These are just a few revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that all other deliveries (parables and all) which Jesus made are given for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

beameup

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the O.T. does not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. also say that in the N.T., only those deliveries which Jesus made very privately to his disciples, among only them, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
You create your own posts that discuss your "mysteries" in your KJV N.T.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts will follow Jesus' instructions concerning the purpose of the O.T.
"Search the scriptures [Old Testament]; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." -- John 5:39 KJV

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me." -- John 5:45-46 KJV

And He [Jesus] said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! “Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?” And beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself [Old Testament]. -- Luke 24:25-27

Gurucam

Let me give you a bit of advice. Create your own posts and present your case there, using your preferred "sources". Don't contaminate my posts with your irrelevant information.

"Search the scriptures [Old Testament]; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." - John 5:39 KJV

"Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me."- John 5:45-46 KJV

Do not use your imagination, it seems unreliable.

The Holy KJV N.T, says:

John: 5 KJV N.T.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Be prepared to be corrected, when needed.

The above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. is not an instruction to search the scriptures. It is a rebuke to those who erroneously 'think' or believe that they have eternal life by searching and knowing the scriptures.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, these foolish people do not come to Jesus, so that they can actually have eternal life . . . because . . . they erroneously believe that by searching scriptures they have eternal life.

The above is a total dismissal of scriptures which is 'the letter' which killeth.

One comes into eternal life only by communion with and being led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned, live and direct through one's own heart or spirit, in real time, all the time.

John: 5 verses; 39 & 40 KJV N.T., above is conveying the same message as:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (not of the written scriptures), but of the spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus): for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Romans: 8
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was given very privately to his chosen few disciples.

If you post on this forum, you must be prepared to be challenged, especially if you claim to be Christian and you are trying to teach Christianity or present Christian ideas and your ideas are contrary to the Holy KJV N.T.

You will not be permitted to be a false prophet (whether wittingly or not).

Stop crying.

Last edited:

Gurucam

280x157-8w2.png

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is the above your source? What is your Guru mantra?

Do you use the above or are you simply seeking to desecrated some one else tradition? That is totally antichrist. And you must be corrected. That attitude is the basis of terrorism that is currently plaguing the world, uncontrollably.

You seem really mixed-up.

Exactly what are you trying to teach or promote, with what and about what? And using what?

You claim that your thread is about Abraham and Isaac.

Is it not totally relevant to add what the Holy KJV N.T. says about Abraham and Isaac?

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Abraham and Isaac are not about the scriptures (which killeth). They are Christians. They are about the Spirit which giveth life.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (this was Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Spirit) (this was Isaac).
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants;
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

This is what I posted.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Bless the lads"

Jacob's Ga'al was HaShem if you read Isaiah 43:1,3.