The Gateway Pundit

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
According to wiki, TGP

has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news"

Since I don't trust anything with the name Harvard associated with it, I thought I would do a little digging.

Here's a summary of today's TGP headlines:

Obama chef drowning
Global warming lies
GOP senators oppose impeachment
Robert Kennedy
Devin Archer
Merrick Garland
Ukraine
Poland/NATO
and many many more

At a quick glance I don't see anything here that is "fake news"
I've been citing from The Gateway Pundit daily for the last 6 months and decided to take a peek at what Wiki has to say about it:

IMG_20240209_125221.jpg

In the last 6 months I have yet to find a news story that meets Wiki's definition.

I'm beginning to think that Wiki might be a little bit biased. 🤔

Derf

I've been citing from The Gateway Pundit daily for the last 6 months and decided to take a peek at what Wiki has to say about it:

View attachment 9934

In the last 6 months I have yet to find a news story that meets Wiki's definition.

I'm beginning to think that Wiki might be a little bit biased. 🤔
My pastor mentioned that Jim Hoft was a sodomite. I looked it up, and apparently he "came out" several years ago, after the Orlando club shooting.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My pastor mentioned that Jim Hoft was a sodomite. I looked it up, and apparently he "came out" several years ago, after the Orlando club shooting.
Apparently so
IMG_20240209_181641.jpg
But I haven't seen any evidence of a promotion of homosexuality on the site over the last 6 months

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber