The future Temple in Jerusalem, where Messiah will rule the earth

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, he GAVE UP his humanity as a sacrifice for the salvation of mankind. He is no longer a man with flesh and bones. YOU need to understand just what Jesus is like today. He will no longer walk on the earth. He is a glorious, awesome King who has been given all power by his Father, God. He will rule the earth FROM HEAVEN after Armageddon. Don't sleep on as the world does.

......which proves my much earlier argument with you, that you don't believe in Christ's literal resurrection from the dead.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There will be a future temple in Jerusalem that will be the seat of the abomination of desolation and mark of the beast. Any return to the OT sacrificial offerings after the one time sacrifice of Christ for all sin is the highest form of sin. Dispensationals and Christian Zionists will bow at the altar of the beast and be lost forever because they reject unmerited grace.

...which demonstrates that you don't actually know what dispensationalists believe.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The entire book of Revelation was written to the church because in the very first chapter Jesus tells John to send seven letters or angels to the seven churches of Asia and in the last chapter he says I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches - Rev. 22:16. The twelve spiritual tribes of spiritual Israel are identified in the 144,000 which should be obvious because even in Christ’s day the only ethnic tribes remaining were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites. It would be physically impossible to have 12,000 pure blood, virgin Jews from the 12 tribes at the end of time. Revelation was written to the church so there will never be a return to old covenant law worship at least not by Jesus. The enemies of Jesus seem dead set on going there, however.

'church/eclesia' means 'assembly'.
There are different 'assemblies' in Scripture.

beameup

No, he GAVE UP his humanity as a sacrifice for the salvation of mankind. He is no longer a man with flesh and bones. YOU need to understand just what Jesus is like today. He will no longer walk on the earth. He is a glorious, awesome King who has been given all power by his Father, God. He will rule the earth FROM HEAVEN after Armageddon. Don't sleep on as the world does.

Jesus died a "ransom" for the sin of Adam, according to the Watchtower Society.
"Salvation" is only obtained by being a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
BTW, since you claim that Jesus was the Archangel Michael, how could he die for a HUMAN?
You obviously don't even know your own Watchtower Theology.

YHWH is a "jealous God", so why would He share his glory with a created being.

marhig

It has been proven to be so many times over. In addition, because of John 5:31, one may know that the Anointed one was not speaking of himself when he spoke the words which Zeke referenced and you are responding to, (Luke 17:20,21), but rather, he was speaking of the Word, that is, the very Anointing which was upon him and in his heart. The "abomination of desolation" likewise takes place in the heart; for that spirit rises up and makes a stand in the hearts of men who are in rebellion, (Luke 16:15 expounds this), each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times).

If you truly believe the Testimony of the Master then look up how many times he uses the word for abomination, (βδελυγμα), in the four Gospel accounts: the answer should astound you and lead you into the correct understanding. Here is a hint: I already quoted one of the passages and the other two occurrences in the Gospel accounts are actually two different accounts of one same statement. Thus he only actually used the word for abomination twice; and therefore the one which I have already noted should define the other for you, (if indeed you love the Word).
Good post :) and all of the book of Revelation is spiritual.

We are the temple, there will be no natural temple. We are living stones which create the church of God and our bodies are temples made without hands. And the kingdom of God is within us, and once the kingdom of God of with us, we will then live by his will as Jesus did, thus his will is done through his people, here on earth as it is in heaven.

KingdomRose

......which proves my much earlier argument with you, that you don't believe in Christ's literal resurrection from the dead.

And I have said that I DO. How else could he have been resurrected other than "literally"? Yes, I believe Jesus was literally resurrected from the dead.

Is it that you don't think that spirit bodies are real? Do you have trouble realizing that God himself is a Spirit Person? (John 4:24) If God is a Spirit, and he is real, then why can't Jesus have a "real" spirit body? Why does that bother you?

KingdomRose

Jesus died a "ransom" for the sin of Adam, according to the Watchtower Society.
"Salvation" is only obtained by being a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
BTW, since you claim that Jesus was the Archangel Michael, how could he die for a HUMAN?
You obviously don't even know your own Watchtower Theology.

YHWH is a "jealous God", so why would He share his glory with a created being.

Wow, you are unbelievably shallow. You have no clue about what Jesus' sacrifice really involved! You apparently reject Paul's clear teaching (e.g., Romans chapter 5). How did you opt out on that?

"We are exulting in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin...[due to the] transgression by Adam who bears a resemblance to him [Jesus] that was to come...likewise through one act of justification the result to men of all sorts is a declaring of them righteous for life. For just as through the disobedience of the one man many were constituted sinners, likewise also through the obedience of the one person [Jesus] many will be constituted righteous." (Romans 5:11-19)

Do you disagree with that?

Also, show me where in the Bible it says that God must be the one to die for mankind. How can God die, anyway?

Jehovah doesn't share his glory with anyone. No one will ever be equal with him. That is what that means, that he "will not share his glory".....no one else deserves the entire fullness of his glory and his right to be the Most High.

beameup

Wow, you are unbelievably shallow. You have no clue about what Jesus' sacrifice really involved! You apparently reject Paul's clear teaching (e.g., Romans chapter 5). How did you opt out on that?

My JW "doctrine" is based on what I was taught back in the late 1950s.
Apparently the Watchtower Society "doctrine" shifts with the wind.
Wow, you are unbelievably "deceptive", thinking I'm gullible and unlearned.

Also, show me where in the Bible it says that God must be the one to die for mankind. How can God die, anyway?

Show me where an Archangel later becomes a man and dies for man. Different species entirely, no equivalence.
___________________________________________________________________________________

2 Corinthian 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
God was in the man Jesus Christ. As a human, he suffered death, as God, he was eternal. The Eternal God-Man is in heaven, interceding for those who believe in him. He has a mans physical body, however, he has holes in his hands/feet/side.

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:27-28

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Luk 24:40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
Luk 24:41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
Luk 24:42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
Luk 24:43 And he took it, and did eat before them.