The future Temple in Jerusalem, where Messiah will rule the earth

beameup

I do not know where you get this statement from.
Jacob

I have a particular "gift" of the Spirit. Therefore, I would say that you are having great difficulty in understanding Scripture. Since it is a SPIRITUAL book, it requires the Holy Spirit (ruach Elohim) to bring enlightenment to the Scripture. Until you diagnose the source of the problem, you will continue to have this difficulty.

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the Throne of his father David: And he shall Reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end. - Luke 1:31-33

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. - Daniel 7:13-14

God's Truth

I heard one speaking to me out of the TEMPLE, and he said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of my THRONE and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the people of Israel forever. - Ezekiel 43:6b-7a

Messiah will dwell in the Temple

The Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple.

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have a particular "gift" of the Spirit. Therefore, I would say that you are having great difficulty in understanding Scripture. Since it is a SPIRITUAL book, it requires the Holy Spirit (ruach Elohim) to bring enlightenment to the Scripture. Until you diagnose the source of the problem, you will continue to have this difficulty.

Shalom.

My question is still unanswered by you.

Shalom.

Jacob

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
He sits in a Temple in heaven, next to Father.
"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, ON EARTH
as it is in Heaven."
We are waiting His return.

Yep!

Act 3:12 Peter answered, Ye men of Israel

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yep, Ezekiel's vision is of the present earth's Jerusalem and temple restored and up-graded.
John's vision is of the future new Jerusalem which descends from heaven.

Some stuff in the Bible is different.

What you call "stuff" is the holy revelation of God, given to men in His own pure and consistent words. Your comment and attitude towards Scripture is unbelieving, irreverent, and disrespectful to all Christians who consider it most perfect and dear.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What you call "stuff" is the holy revelation of God, given to men in His own pure and consistent words. Your comment and attitude towards Scripture is unbelieving, irreverent, and disrespectful to all Christians who consider it most perfect and dear.

Sanctimonious-making a show of being morally superior to other people.

God's Truth

He sits in a Temple in heaven, next to Father.
"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, ON EARTH
as it is in Heaven."
We are waiting His return.

Jesus is the temple now.

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

God's Truth

Yep!

Act 3:12 Peter answered, Ye men of Israel

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

That is about a prophecy in the Old Testament of when Jesus was going to come. Jesus came and fulfilled the scriptures.

Zeke

Is Ezekiel wrong? And I don't mean the 2nd year to be Dallas RB who is having a little trouble with all that money in his pocket.

f
Foreshadow nick, you take it literally when Luke 17:20-21 shows the letter is symbolic of the inward kingdom which is the dwelling place of who? Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16.

beameup

Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the Temple of the LORD: Even He shall build the Temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. -- Zechariah 6:12-13

beameup

Behold, the days come,
saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David
a righteous Branch, and a King shall
reign and prosper, and shall execute
judgment and justice in the earth.
- Jeremiah 23:5

KingdomRose

I proved with scripture that Jesus is and was the temple.

You going to acknowledge that truth?

Actually Jesus entered INTO the temple in heaven; when he did so, he presented his own sacrifice to God in the Most Holy. (Hebrews 9:11,12,24)

The Kingdom will come---as an influence over the entire earth---but that doesn't mean the seat of that Kingdom has to literally come to earth. Does Washington, D.C., have to be in every town in the U.S.A.? Its INFLUENCE extends throughout the U.S. God's Kingdom will influence the whole earth, and God's will will be done here just like it is being done in heaven. Jesus will return in the sense that his attention will be primarily on this earth and mankind that lives on it. He will take care of business, FROM HEAVEN, and we will have no doubt about what is going on.

It is sad that some here have no clue about what is going to happen. They're waiting for another physical temple! Something that will not happen. How pathetic.

KingdomRose

f
Foreshadow nick, you take it literally when Luke 17:20-21 shows the letter is symbolic of the inward kingdom which is the dwelling place of who? Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16.

Jesus said to the Pharisees, "The Kingdom is in your midst." That meant that the King-designate was standing among them. Would he have meant that the PHARISEES had the Kingdom in their hearts?? LOL! He exposed them as hypocrites and offspring of snakes. The Kingdom is much more than just "an inward Kingdom." Whatever could that mean, especially after reading Daniel 2:44 & Isaiah 9:6,7?? How do you explain those verses?

Acts 17:24 refers to the real temple IN HEAVEN.....it is not just something in one's heart.