The future Temple in Jerusalem, where Messiah will rule the earth

God's Truth

Preterists and anti-millenialists won't like that one bit.

I like your avatar and overall message about skeptical Goat doubts that.

A goat eats anything, get it?

What is your doctrinal message?

Is it words from God, aka food of truth?

Or is it something thrown out there from man?

Pigs, goats, and even dogs have something in common.

beameup

He led me to the gate, the one that faces east, and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice sounded like the roar of mighty waters, and the earth shone with His glory. I fell facedown. The glory of the Lord entered the temple by way of the gate that faced east. Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the inner court, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple.

While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from the temple. He said to me: “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place for the soles of My feet, where I will dwell among the Israelites forever. The house of Israel and their kings will no longer defile My holy name by their religious prostitution and by the corpses of their kings at their high places.[of idolatry] Whenever they placed their threshold next to My threshold and their doorposts beside My doorposts, with only a wall between Me and them, they were defiling My holy name by the detestable acts they committed. So I destroyed them in My anger. Now let them remove their prostitution and the corpses[d] of their kings far from Me, and I will dwell among them forever.
- Ezek 43 HCSB excerpt

Last edited:

beameup

temple.jpeg

Last edited:

Zeke

He never left, the temple of God is in man not buildings made with hands, OT was symbolic foreshadowing Luke 17:20-21, Iam is the light that lights every man.

God's Truth

He led me to the gate, the one that faces east, and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice sounded like the roar of mighty waters, and the earth shone with His glory. I fell facedown. The glory of the Lord entered the temple by way of the gate that faced east. Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the inner court, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple.

While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from the temple. He said to me: “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place for the soles of My feet, where I will dwell among the Israelites forever. The house of Israel and their kings will no longer defile My holy name by their religious prostitution and by the corpses of their kings at their high places.[of idolatry] Whenever they placed their threshold next to My threshold and their doorposts beside My doorposts, with only a wall between Me and them, they were defiling My holy name by the detestable acts they committed. So I destroyed them in My anger. Now let them remove their prostitution and the corpses[d] of their kings far from Me, and I will dwell among them forever.
- Ezek 43 HCSB excerpt

Hebrews 8:5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

God's Truth

Hebrews 8:6 Now, however, Jesus has received a far superior ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is superior and is founded on better promises. 7For if that first covenant had been without fault, no place would have been sought for a second.

beameup

Why do you say where Messiah will rule the earth?
Jacob
Somehow I got the impression that you were a teacher. :confused:

All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto YHWH:
and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before Thee.
For the Kingdom is YHWH'S: and He is the governor among the nations.

Psalm 22:27-28

I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto me,
Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance,
and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:7-8

Interplanner

The reign of God is here; it was part of the coming of Christ. But it is not a civic authority and will not be. It is by faith, yet it appeals to all the leaders of nations to obey and honor him now. At the end of time, this world will be destroyed--elements will melt--and a new heavens and new earth is to be created. God is the light of that new one, there is no sun. And Christ is the temple.

That's what Ezekiel was trying to communicate as he saw the abject condition of his nation's temple. It was not meant to be actual.

beameup

I heard one speaking to me out of the TEMPLE, and he said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of my THRONE and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the people of Israel forever. - Ezekiel 43:6b-7a

Messiah will dwell in the Temple

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Somehow I got the impression that you were a teacher. :confused:

All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto YHWH:
and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before Thee.
For the Kingdom is YHWH'S: and He is the governor among the nations.

Psalm 22:27-28

I will declare the decree: YHWH hath said unto me,
Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance,
and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:7-8
Shalom.

I do not teach something that I do not know or understand, but I can ask questions. Your answer, by the way, does not tell me anything about what you said or what I asked. Have I taught you something or are you withholding something?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I heard one speaking to me out of the TEMPLE, and he said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of my THRONE and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the people of Israel forever. - Ezekiel 43:6b-7a

Messiah will dwell in the Temple
Shalom.

I do not know where you get this statement from.

Shalom.

Jacob