The fossil record shows there never was evolution.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
An appropriate response from someone who takes his science from even older "documents" based on oral myth and fairy tales.

28ef9e_ceb82a5183ba4261ab6c8f212e1761ff.jpg

VS

300px-Rey_David_por_Pedro_Berruguete.jpg

:think:

You all speak a lot, with little value. Also known as 'windbags'.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What makes you think Noah wasn't black? Yellow? Red? White? I've no idea what the race looked like before God separated peoples.

How absurd something is, depends on how well you studied in the first place. If not too well, like I believe here, then of course the answer of that one will also be absurd, and more so likely.

1) Whatever race Noah was the same still applies, all the races on the earth, some of which the Hebrews didn't know about, would have come from Noah's family.

2) What you call "well studied" is actually your common sense overridden by lame apologetics for so long that you cant even acknowledge this problem; one race mutating from another while the parent line that wrote the story stays consistent.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Rather than create strawmen arguments you think you can knock over..... How about quoting someone saying "Noahs kids had babies of a different race". You are being dishonest Caino..... Nobody has said that but you.

Also.....Your beliefs are similar to racist, or bigoted beliefs held by Darwin....beliefs proven wrong by science.

Christ shed His blood for all people...their skin color and physical appearance is not what God looks at.

So I just picked one of many Christians who make the argument that Noahs decendants had babies of other races.

Noah, a Global Flood, and the Case Against Racism
by Bodie Hodge and Dr. Tommy Mitchell on June 22, 2007

Dr. Tommy Mitchell and Bodie Hodge show how the Bible teaches that we are all descended from Adam and that “racism” is based on a false assumptions.

Sent in to AIG:

The Bible does not say that all races came from Noah and his three sons. Noah was white, he was perfect in his generation, he was a direct descendant of Adam. In Hebrew Adam literally means white man blood in the face red. Adam is the father of the white race, no other. Noah’s flood was local. If everybody came from Noah than why did God condemn interracial relations and marriage. It shouldn’t make a difference. Ask a doctor if you can receive a blood transfusion from a black man. He will say no because the blood types are not related. You could get very sick and die. All the races made it through the flood. This is an archeological, anthropological, and historical fact. Noah was a white man, and his sons were white. They cannot produce black children, asian children, or children of any other race.

T.G., U.S.A

Dear T.G.,

Thank you for contacting Answers in Genesis. We often receive correspondence such as this, and we are taking the opportunity to respond to this one in kindness to help correct the false theology in this letter.

"The Bible does not say that all races came from Noah and his three sons."

There are two things wrong right off the start. First, the Bible doesn’t lump people into multiple “races.”

Second, the Bible does teach that people throughout the entire earth are descendants of Noah.

Genesis 9:18-19

And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.1

The Bible indicates that all people came through Noah and his sons since all other humans and land animals died in the Flood (Genesis 7:21-23). But let’s back up even further. On the sixth day of creation, God made the land animals and man. Thus, Adam and the Woman were made on that day. Genesis 3:20 says “And Adam called his wife Eve; because she was mother of all the living.”

Note that Scripture indicates that Eve was mother of all, not some, of the living. Obviously this is referring to humans; otherwise other so-called races of humans weren’t living! Therefore, all humans trace their ancestry back to these two people, Adam and Eve.

Different people groups developed after the Flood from the descendents of Noah. After the Flood, all people spoke the same language. Genesis 11 explains that God confused their languages at the Tower of Babel to force them to scatter over the earth. This scattering isolated portions of the human gene pool geographically.

The physical characteristics of various ethnic groups developed in these isolated groups due to the sorting and isolation of genetic information already present in man’s DNA. The information in that DNA had originally been present in Adam’s DNA and has just been shuffled and sorted. Therefore, the development of so-called races has nothing to do with molecules-to-man evolution. All people groups are still humans, descended from one original human. The book of Acts confirms that humans are all related:

Acts 17:26
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

All men are related and of “one blood” through Noah and, ultimately, Adam and Eve. Even secular scientists are finally realizing that all the so called “races” are, indeed, one blood.2 .......

https://answersingenesis.org/racism/noah-a-global-flood-and-the-case-against-racism/

Sonnet

The scriptures were written by imperfect holy men, respected religious leaders. In time they would become sacred, latter they became The Word of God delivered by the saints. Later generations of holy men derived their institutional authority from them. This bibliolatry has stunted the growth of its adherents. Here in this very thread we have adults that think the world was created in 6 days and it's only 6 thousand years old. They believe the Hebrews genealogical attempts to drown the whole world in its own wickedness to fill the huge gap between themselves and Adam & Eve, presumably the first humans. Maintaining this form of idolatry requires belligerent denial of reality.

There is one God and many children on earth who earnestly seek him. This was the God whose little elves planted life on earth that evolved into man as observable in the fossil record.

All I can say is that is certainly difficult to prove anything historical.

Still not clear about this God you believe in...no worries.

Lon

1) Whatever race Noah was the same still applies, all the races on the earth, some of which the Hebrews didn't know about, would have come from Noah's family.

2) What you call "well studied" is actually your common sense overridden by lame apologetics for so long that you cant even acknowledge this problem; one race mutating from another while the parent line that wrote the story stays consistent.
Er, this is even evolutionary theory today. You are embracing Darwinism where each race is some derivative from an earlier hominid but are somehow unrelated to one another nor 'can' interbreed.' Guess what? All of them/us can.

What does it matter if I call him Noah to you? Lame apologetics? :nono: You just never thought or think well without extremely narrow confines that would have all but you speculating "because your stuff don't stink."

You have enough Christians, atheists, agnostics, and "other" telling you that your thoughts and ideas are off, that you should probably start paying attention here, Caino...

6days

Caino said:
You dare call me dishonest while claiming that technically no one said Noah's descendants had children of a different race????? Do you think at all??? Your inerrant idol says God killed everyone accept Noah and his family!!! That God spread them out all over the earth so????? Scrambled up the ONE language into many! Don't get cross with me for asking simple questions left by the wreckage of the Hebrews dubious history claims.
If you are not dishonest, then admit you worded things poorly. As far as I know Caino, nobody has claimed "that Noah's kids had babies of a different race other than their parents". It's an offensive comment Caino. You and I may be further apart genetically than either of us are from African Pygmies, Australian Aborigines etc. The word 'race' is not even a word that biologists or geneticists would normally use.

In fact you followed up with an article from AIG that says all humanity is one blood. The different appearance between humans is easily explained by science that fits the inerrant Word of God. We are all one race...the human race.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Er, this is even evolutionary theory today. You are embracing Darwinism where each race is some derivative from an earlier hominid but are somehow unrelated to one another nor 'can' interbreed.' Guess what? All of them/us can.

What does it matter if I call him Noah to you? Lame apologetics? :nono: You just never thought or think well without extremely narrow confines that would have all but you speculating "because your stuff don't stink."

You have enough Christians, atheists, agnostics, and "other" telling you that your thoughts and ideas are off, that you should probably start paying attention here, Caino...

The races developed long ago, much earlier than the Hebrews flood story. And the languages that those races use are also much older than the supposed scrambling clamed by the Hebrews.

The atheists, agnostics, and "other" on this form don't claim all races came from Noah, that was just a dumb thing to suggest.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If you are not dishonest, then admit you worded things poorly. As far as I know Caino, nobody has claimed "that Noah's kids had babies of a different race other than their parents". It's an offensive comment Caino. You and I may be further apart genetically than either of us are from African Pygmies, Australian Aborigines etc. The word 'race' is not even a word that biologists or geneticists would normally use.

In fact you followed up with an article from AIG that says all humanity is one blood. The different appearance between humans is easily explained by science that fits the inerrant Word of God. We are all one race...the human race.

You asked for someone who said all races came from Noah and I provided it from the clowns at AIG. "the Bible does teach that people throughout the entire earth are descendants of Noah." Now you've moved on to some other defense.

Btw, the same people who point out that all humans are related also trace genes back for hundreds of thousands of years. Selective in your science 6days. All the races that exist today have existed for hundreds of thousands of years notwithstanding the Hebrews attempt to kill them all off and restart with one family of 8.

6days

Caino said:
You asked for someone who said all races came from Noah and I provided it from the clowns at AIG.
You are dishonest Caino. I asked for no such thing. What I said is that all humanity is one 'race'... the human race. (And, I said you were making offensive, dishonest strawmen arguments)

Different races of people is an offensive evolutionary concept proven wrong by science. You are as genetically similar to the Jewish person, and the pygmy as you are to the white supremecist. '

Caino said:
Btw, the same people who point out that all humans are related also trace genes back for hundreds of thousands of years. Selective in your science 6days.

You are dishonest. I know you aren't stupid, so I have to believe you are simply being dishonest. Nobody can trace genes back hundreds of thousands of years.

Lon

The races developed long ago, much earlier than the Hebrews flood story. And the languages that those races use are also much older than the supposed scrambling clamed by the Hebrews.

That's just it. It isn't a "Hebrew" flood story. It is a Noahic flood story that Moses recorded 'for' Hebrews. You aren't being careful or discerning.

The atheists, agnostics, and "other" on this form don't claim all races came from Noah, that was just a dumb thing to suggest.
They all think man has an ancestor. That wasn't the point of that, however. Naming atheists, agnostics, Christians, and 'other' were all the people on TOL that don't think you are credible. You are a bit daft, so entertain that I'm being polite with 'credible' here. Atheists, other Christians, agnostics, and "other" have already have told you (I've seen them say it) and would tell you further in no polite or uncertain terms. -Lon

chair

You asked for someone who said all races came from Noah and I provided it from the clowns at AIG. "the Bible does teach that people throughout the entire earth are descendants of Noah." Now you've moved on to some other defense.

Btw, the same people who point out that all humans are related also trace genes back for hundreds of thousands of years. Selective in your science 6days. All the races that exist today have existed for hundreds of thousands of years notwithstanding the Hebrews attempt to kill them all off and restart with one family of 8.

What is your hang-up with "Hebrews"?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You are dishonest Caino. I asked for no such thing. What I said is that all humanity is one 'race'... the human race. (And, I said you were making offensive, dishonest strawmen arguments)

Different races of people is an offensive evolutionary concept proven wrong by science. You are as genetically similar to the Jewish person, and the pygmy as you are to the white supremecist. '

You are dishonest. I know you aren't stupid, so I have to believe you are simply being dishonest. Nobody can trace genes back hundreds of thousands of years.

It's you who is ashamed of different races to the point that you pretend they just have a little darker suntan. Chinese people don't have Native American babies, Autralian aborigianies dont have Eskimos. They are distinct races.

You asked "Rather than create strawmen arguments you think you can knock over..... How about quoting someone saying "Noahs kids had babies of a different race". You are being dishonest Caino..... Nobody has said that but you.

So I quoted a Dr from the AIG circus that essentually said the same thing.

You fane offense because the real claim is intellectually offensive to all the cultures that are disparaged by the Hebrews exaggerated history. That's the one where they are the "chosen people" and you an adoptable Gentile dog.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What is your hang-up with "Hebrews"?

I don't have a hang up with the Jews per say, they have produced the greatest share of intellectual accomplishments in the world. Regular people like any other.

What I DO have a problem with is the complete redaction of the OT books during the Babylonian captivity by the Hebrew priest class. They converted an ordinary secular history into a miraculous fiction that has horribly discolored the religious and historic worldview of the Christian church. In so doing they have contaminated the original gospel movement by attaching Jesus to the writings of those who killed him. It is precisely because of these fanatical YEC proponents, the anti science, anti intellectual goofs that so many in the world will have nothing to do with something that is so messed up!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That's just it. It isn't a "Hebrew" flood story. It is a Noahic flood story that Moses recorded 'for' Hebrews. You aren't being careful or discerning.

They all think man has an ancestor. That wasn't the point of that, however. Naming atheists, agnostics, Christians, and 'other' were all the people on TOL that don't think you are credible. You are a bit daft, so entertain that I'm being polite with 'credible' here. Atheists, other Christians, agnostics, and "other" have already have told you (I've seen them say it) and would tell you further in no polite or uncertain terms. -Lon

Oh sure, I don't have a problem with what Atheist or agnostics think of me, this isn't a popularity contest. The disciples of Jesus didn't wonder around taking abuse hoping they would get "likes" and cudo's. They were the odd balls of their day and were killed for it by, well, sorry Lon, by people like you who thought they were doing a service to God. The main problem Jesus faced was the right wing scripture worshipers.

6days

Caino said:
Chinese people don't have Native American babies, Autralian aborigianies dont have Eskimos. They are distinct races.
"Race" is your terminology.....a bit racist. Its a term that biologists and geneticists generally avoid because science shows we are all the same 'race. God's Word tells us that we are all one blood.

But interestingly (and only a side mention) there are exceptions to your point. Black babies have been born to white parents...confirmed by paternity tests. 'Identical' twins are born but with different skin colors etc http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ical-twins-different-skin-colour-born-UK.html

Caino said:
You asked "Rather than create strawmen arguments you think you can knock over..... How about quoting someone saying "Noahs kids had babies of a different race". You are being dishonest Caino..... Nobody has said that but you.

So I quoted a Dr from the AIG circus that essentually said the same thing.

You are dishonest Caino. He didnt say anything close to your stupid remark.

Caino said:
You fane offense because the real claim is intellectually offensive to all the cultures that are disparaged by the Hebrews exaggerated history. That's the one where they are the "chosen people" and you an adoptable Gentile dog.
Your false notions about race, rooted in Darwinism, seems to have resulted in a hatred towards 'Hebrews'. The Nazi's also felt justified by Darwinian racial beliefs in hating 'Hebrews'.

Reactions: Lon

Lon

Oh sure, I don't have a problem with what Atheist or agnostics think of me, this isn't a popularity contest. The disciples of Jesus didn't wonder around taking abuse hoping they would get "likes" and cudo's. They were the odd balls of their day and were killed for it by, well, sorry Lon, by people like you who thought they were doing a service to God. The main problem Jesus faced was the right wing scripture worshipers.
Er, no. 1) You, by your own admission, saw problems with the Bible as a child. Your 6 year old child doesn't get to tell me about the New Testament. You kept advice from that 6 year old all your life. :plain: Next, the UB is as dull as any cultic fabrication that has ever been produced. Free hates that I compare it to the BoM, but it is even worse. I cannot believe an adult would willingly choose what is verifiably false. You nor the UB folks from 1950 can possibly be compared to the disciples. :nono:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
"Race" is your terminology.....a bit racist. Its a term that biologists and geneticists generally avoid because science shows we are all the same 'race. God's Word tells us that we are all one blood.

But interestingly (and only a side mention) there are exceptions to your point. Black babies have been born to white parents...confirmed by paternity tests. 'Identical' twins are born but with different skin colors etc http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ical-twins-different-skin-colour-born-UK.html

You are dishonest Caino. He didnt say anything close to your stupid remark.

Your false notions about race, rooted in Darwinism, seems to have resulted in a hatred towards 'Hebrews'. The Nazi's also felt justified by Darwinian racial beliefs in hating 'Hebrews'.

You are sensative about the different races, you must have a problem with that.

The phenomenon you cited, white people having black babies is because the have black ancestry.

Of all the luck, Noah would have to have European Neanderthal DNA that transferred to the new races his children fathered.

At least 20% of Neanderthal DNA Is in Humans

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...s-genetics-migration-africa-eurasian-science/