The form of sound words of Paul to 2 Timothy 2:15

heir

TOL Subscriber
Where can a Gentile expect to find that which is written to us, but the form of sound words in Romans through Philemon written by the apostle OF the Gentiles!

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
Paul filled up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in his flesh for Christ's body's sake, which is the church!

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Now, get in there and 2 Timothy 2:15!

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where can a Gentile expect to find that which is written to us, but the form of sound words in Romans through Philemon written by the apostle OF the Gentiles!

Yes, Paul teaches that Gentiles are grafted into Israel and become partakers of the fatness and Root of Israel. Paul refers to these as the Israel of God. (Romans 11:17)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, Paul teaches that Gentiles are grafted into Israel and become partakers of the fatness and Root of Israel. Paul refers to these as the Israel of God. (Romans 11:17)
Nope. Those to whom Paul was first sent "were" graffed into the olive tree before they had ever even heard Paul's gospel! Get your facts straight!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. Those to whom Paul was first sent "were" graffed into the olive tree before they had ever even heard Paul's gospel! Get your facts straight!

What if we go by what Paul said?

And if some of the branches were broken off and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree... (Romans 11:17)​

SaulToPaul 2

What if we go by what Paul said?

And if some of the branches were broken off and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree... (Romans 11:17)​

Thou (singular) were graffed in...where else in Romans does Paul use the singular?