The Forensic Audit of Fulton County Georgia Ballots

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
While it’s not saying much, he’s 100% better than Former Guy. Then again, that’s not a high bar to meet.

Joe was my first pick in this election and in 2016.
He is a decent family man. That use to matter.
He does take care of his kids, doesn't he? 😁

IMG_3591.JPG

Gary K

Banned
While it’s not saying much, he’s 100% better than Former Guy. Then again, that’s not a high bar to meet.

You have a very warped idea as to what decent is. Joe's own daughter said he used to take indecent showers with her when she was in her early teens. Yeah, great dad.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You have a very warped idea as to what decent is. Joe's own daughter said he used to take indecent showers with her when she was in her early teens. Yeah, great dad.
And don't forget the very credible testimony of former female secret service agents who were forced to watch him skinny-dipping when he was vice president.

marke

As long as you can keep his corruption under wraps Joe can be painted to look like a decent fellow. However, he is not decent because he hates good people, just laws, and God Bless American constitutional freedoms.

marke

And uses his positions in power to enrich himself and his family. Maybe that's what Rusha means by "a descent family man".
Patrisse Cullors is also a good "decent family woman" by that standard. She took millions from the Black Lives Matter organization to buy expensive things for herself and her family.

marke

Evil men and seducers like Trump pay disingenuous lip service to God and Christian values in exchange for political power and as a cover for their crimes.
If you keep supporting evil men and seducers in government who have made themselves serious enemies of God then you will find that God will also hold you responsible for their crimes as well for supporting their rebellion against God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This sort of behaviour on the part of Joe Biden has been known for a long time. Unfortunately, YouTube has deleted the most incriminating evidence, e.g.:

And in the case of Hunter Biden, we see that the apple did not fall far from the tree. "I'm proud of my son," Joe Biden said, in reference to his crack-smoking, prostitute-impregnating, overseas influence-selling son, Hunter. Yes Joe, I'm sure you are proud of your son. Hunter learned well from his old man.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
link
thanks - been on the road today and stopped once and looked at this and tried to find it but didn't have the time to search very long