The Feminist Idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No doubt. Just like it wasn't his fault that he was shown as a liar when he denied being the permanently banned user known as Sum1sgruj.
Or that he didnt remember his claims of being a muslim when he was on drunken posting binge...

I might have, in zealousness, said I was Muslim in some drunken moment. Maybe.

It's been a few years.

but of course it was OUR responsibility to know he was drunk.

Well, the very fact that it would be painfully obvious I didn't proclaim myself a Muslim in a sober sense

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
yeah, he just got out of jail - not a good idea for the custodial parent to be a jailbird, hard to take care of them from there and all

no doubt though somehow it had to be some womans fault....

Artificial, hell bound society makes no distinction between an actual criminal and someone put into jail.

Such a society rather supposes that a good man will blindly agree with it's laws and statutes, and agree that injustice isn't mocking the scales in every courtroom in the country.

Only the truly ignorant labor under such delusions- the same people under the feminist wing, who put the lot of them there for basically nothing because what constitutes a crime nowadays is pretty pathetic.

They end up with nothing and their wife everything, so of course she becomes the 'suitable' parent.
Until they become delinquint and end up in jail themselves. Statistics show that single fathers raise their children better then single women.

..but that doesn't stop women from winning all the children.
Kind of funny really, especially when judges often have a share in the jail systems..

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or that he didnt remember his claims of being a muslim when he was on drunken posting binge...

but of course it was OUR responsibility to know he was drunk.

:chuckle: Well of course it's our fault he went on a drinking binge and doesn't remember the stupid things he said. We are women afterall.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Artificial, hell bound society makes no distinction between an actual criminal and someone put into jail.

Such a society rather supposes that a good man will blindly agree with it's laws and statutes, and agree that injustice isn't mocking the scales in every courtroom in the country.

Only the truly ignorant labor under such delusions- the same people under the feminist wing, who put the lot of them there for basically nothing because what constitutes a crime nowadays is pretty pathetic.

They end up with nothing and their wife everything, so of course she becomes the 'suitable' parent.
Until they become delinquint and end up in jail themselves. Statistics show that single fathers raise their children better then single women.

Kind of funny really, especially when judges often have a share in the jail systems..

yeah, women and the system made you do it, and youre completely innocent.... :rolleyes:

Poor thing, its everyone elses fault and they are all out to get you, right?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No animosity there. Women ruined your life. Poor you.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
yeah, women and the system made you do it, and youre completely innocent.... :rolleyes:

Poor thing, its everyone elses fault and they are all out to get you, right?

Who said anything about me? I went to jail for reasons, as I stated before, I have no interest in telling.

But let's pretend you're talking about a man under those circumstances: the system didn't make him do it, a woman didn't make him do it... what did he do?

Riddle me that. You think that half the men in jail for some domestic issue really did anything so bad as to be in there? And then the aftermath- that bottomless greed and selfishness of many women to try and take everything and make him beg for her condolence.

It's abominable, and anybody who is truly Christian would never, under any circumstances, try to trivialize that wickedness or justify it. It just goes to show how many real Christians there are in this world, or in a so called, laughably convinced 'Christian country'.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Who said anything about me? I went to jail for reasons, as I stated before, I have no interest in telling.

But let's pretend you're talking about a man under those circumstances: the system didn't make him do it, a woman didn't make him do it... what did he do?

Riddle me that. You think that half the men in jail for some domestic issue really did anything so bad as to be in there? And then the aftermath- that bottomless greed and selfishness of many women to try and take everything and make him beg for her condolence.

It's abominable, and anybody who is truly Christian would never, under any circumstances, try to deflate that wickedness or justify it.

yes, i think that most men that are in jail and found guilty for domestic abuse, did something to be in there. I understand how that could bother you, and you wish it to be more of a society where men owned women and could beat them as slaves/property without punishment for it.

You know you could just change your religion and join a cult right? There are still guys out there who see women as property like you do. Warren Jeffs for one, you know an innocent man in prison....

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
yes, i think that most men that are in jail and found guilty for domestic abuse, did something to be in there. I understand how that could bother you, and you wish it to be more of a society where men owned women and could beat them as slaves.

And that's why I've always said you are naive :thumb:

You believe a lie, and have no experience or read the literature to know any different.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Well that is at least one time more than most of us have gone to jail. Apparently you are too embarrassed to state what you were convicted for. So don't get upset when we make assumptions (based on what you continually post) that it may very well have been domestic violence towards a woman.

Riddle me that. You think that half the men in jail for some domestic issue really did anything so bad as to be in there?

Yep

And then the aftermath- that bottomless greed and selfishness of many women to try and take everything and make him beg for her condolence.

Oh. Poor guy. They are so misunderstood ... just look at OJ and Chris Benoit.

It's abominable, and anybody who is truly Christian would never, under any circumstances, try to trivialize that wickedness or justify it. It just goes to show how many real Christians there are in this world, in a so called, laughably convinced 'Christian country'.

What abominable is that you make excuses for men who are incapable of controlling themselves. There is nothing Christian about making excuses for abusers.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
What abominable is that you make excuses for men who are incapable of controlling themselves. There is nothing Christian about making excuses for abusers.

Pushing a women who is in your face screaming at you is not abuse. It's them getting a lunatic out of their face.

You're not even aware that the most typical of 'abusers' are prosecuted for exactly something ridiculous like that.
Do you know why?
Because you are a woman. You are taught from childhood to expect that no man should ever treat you less then a goddess and so when you don't get your way, it's cool to be a slithering, homewrecking Jezebel.

And that's just the truth of the matter, it's demonstrably true and you can just swallow that however you will.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And that's why I've always said you are naive :thumb:

You believe a lie, and have no experience or read the literature to know any different.

I don't need any literature to tell me a man beating the hell out of a woman because she didn't clean the floor well enough or doesn't kiss his hind end the way he likes well enough to know he doesn't deserve children, his wife, or anything... except jail.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pushing a women who is in your face screaming at you is not abuse. It's them getting a lunatic out of their face.

Of course it is ... or do you not understand the difference between words and physical contact?

You're not even aware that the most typical of 'abusers' are prosecuted for exactly something ridiculous like that.
Do you know why?

Certainly ... because you like to make it up as you go along. :)

Because you are a woman. You are taught from childhood to expect that no man should ever treat you less then a goddess and so when you don't get your way, it's cool to be a slithering, homewrecking Jezebel.

Bitter much?

glorydaz

Clearly you have some mental problems....known as self-pity. Grow up, get a life, slap yourself upside the head and go to work.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Of course it is ... or do you not understand the difference between words and physical contact?

I understand the embarrassing definition of what assault is these days and the immoral judgement of the courts thereof.

I understand that men are losing their freedom, and then their house and money, and kids- because they made a so called 'mistake' in pushing a raging punk woman screaming in their face acting tough and then playing victim because he pushed them out the way.

I understand a lot of things. Nothing warrants the courts and their actions in such a scenario, and women who do such just prove that emancipating women was never in societies best interest :rolleyes:
You all are fundamentally immoral in your feminist ways and will be judged, however. Believe that like you believe the Bible. Well, the parts that don't talk about women being subject to men :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I understand the embarrassing definition of what assault is these days and the immoral judgement of the courts thereof.

I understand that men are losing their freedom, and then their house and money, and kids- because they made a so called 'mistake' in pushing a raging punk woman screaming in their face acting tough and then playing victim because he pushed them out the way.

I understand a lot of things. Nothing warrants the courts and their actions in such a scenario, and women who do such just prove that emancipating women was never in societies best interest :rolleyes:
You all are fundamentally immoral in your feminist ways and will be judged, however. Believe that like you believe the Bible. Well, the parts that don't talk about women being subject to men :chuckle:

Clearly you have some mental problems....known as self-pity. Grow up, get a life, slap yourself upside the head and go to work.

That about covers it ...

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned

The OP of the thread:

They are labeled as bitter or at some point transgressed by a woman- they are rather 'diagnosed' then heeded. That, or they simply are called impotent men.

However, the leading people against feminism are females themselves! Are they impotent women?
The kit and kaboodle is right there in that- what is impotent of an anti-feminist woman?

Also, notice that you all never even touched it really. You all decided the safer route was just to talk a bunch of irrelevant crap because the OP might be too tough for you all to handle.

~And it is~

:first: For me

Status
Not open for further replies.