The Feminist Idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
That's adorable ... how hard you try to make this all about those mean woman and long suffering guys. Seriously.

Anyways, no worries. I have been divorced since December 10, 1985 and received sole physical custody of the two children we had in the marriage. Outside of the minimal amount of child support received, I got what I wanted. The children.

As far as my youngest daughter, I received sole physical AND legal custody of her.

The two homes that I own will go where they should when I am gone: to *my* children. What I got and left with from the marriage was by far the most valuable. The children. :)

There have been no multiple marriages. One was enough. At this point I would not remarry for the sole purpose of love. There would have to be some financial gain.

You wouldn't be the first women to 110% win in a domestic court room. In fact, if you didn't, I could count you among the rest who haven't on my hands and toes :rolleyes:
And I could guarantee you none of them had a female judge either, that's basically an automatic win for any female.

The children are ~yours~, until it comes to abortion or child support.

Sandycane

A natural society is a patriarchy. Such is why it existed up until the post-modern era.

Society went from being logical to being emotionally driven, and it all started with feminism.
Now instead of blaming, for example, the women running Sweden right now who has the country sacked by Muslims, we'll just blame, I dunno, a rock outside.
Because it's 'sexist' to criticize women.

Yeah, let's just make things like they used to be...

:ha:

GFR7

How is *radical* feminism any worse than patriarchy?
It's not. When P was ruling, its failings and secret machinations were begging to be exposed (which they have been now, for decades). Like all movements, "feminism" is coming under scrutiny. What's good for the goose is good for the gander :D

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Corinthians 11:9
For the man was not created for the woman, but the woman for the man.

Kind of puts feminism right in the trash can :rolleyes:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
No women has gone to the Middle East for a while and came back thinking they suffer inequalities in the 1st World.

Kind of puts feminism in the trash can as well :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm curious... what for you defines your perfect woman?

Something like this:

picture.php

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Adam was the original creation. God made Eve because Adam was lonely. He did not make Eve to usurp Adam.
Adam was lonely? What does that mean? Adam saw all the animals having sex and he felt left out? Is that what you mean?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Adam was lonely? What does that mean? Adam saw all the animals having sex and he felt left out? Is that what you mean?

Genesis states that God made Eve because he was lonely. Why don't you marinate on your holy book a little bit :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You wouldn't be the first women to 110% win in a domestic court room.

Custody is for the parent who is more fit and capable of taking care of the children. Works for me. :)

In fact, if you didn't, I could count you among the rest who haven't on my hands and toes :rolleyes:
And I could guarantee you none of them had a female judge either, that's basically an automatic win for any female.

:D

The children are ~yours~, until it comes to abortion or child support.

Your irrational hatred and reasoning does not apply in my case. As you know, unlike you, I am anti-abortion. Also, being the parent that had sole physical custody of the children, ALL of my income paid for their support. Too bad your bitterness leaves you so irrational on this topic.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Custody is for the parent who is more fit and capable of taking care of the children. Works for me. :)

:D

Your irrational hatred and reasoning does not apply in my case. As you know, unlike you, I am anti-abortion. Also, being the parent that had sole physical custody of the children, ALL of my income paid for their support. Too bad your bitterness leaves you so irrational on this topic.

yeah, he just got out of jail - not a good idea for the custodial parent to be a jailbird, hard to take care of them from there and all

no doubt though somehow it had to be some womans fault....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yeah, he just got out of jail - not a good idea for the custodial parent to be a jailbird, hard to take care of them from there and all

no doubt though somehow it had to be some womans fault....

No doubt. Just like it wasn't his fault that he was shown as a liar when he denied being the permanently banned user known as Sum1sgruj.

Status
Not open for further replies.