The Ever Present Problem of Atheism (HOF thread)

RogerB

Originally posted by Zakath
Somehow I don't find abandoning religious fables for reality "fooling" myself. But I wouldn't expect you to see that Roger since you are firmly in the grip of religious delusion...

Zak said: :burp:

Freak

Jay has now decided to redefine science as a religion...

Yes, Zakath it becomes a religion when you worship it as you do. You Scientific Religious Zealot.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Freak
Yes, Zakath it becomes a religion when you worship it as you do. You Scientific Religious Zealot.
Hey, I'm the Scientific Zealot around here! Science Über Alles!

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Gerald, why do you insist on holding unto atheism that binds you and limits you?
Because if I gave it up I'd have to keep company with people like you. Not a very attractive alternative, IMO...

RogerB

Originally posted by Gerald
Because if I gave it up I'd have to keep company with people like you. Not a very attractive alternative, IMO...

And yet you keep coming here. Is that a forked tongue or are you just speaking out of both sides of your mouth?

Freak

Originally posted by RogerB
And yet you keep coming here. Is that a forked tongue or are you just speaking out of both sides of your mouth?

These clowns are attracted to Christianity why else would they visit a Christian web site daily...

shima

These clowns are attracted to Christianity why else would they visit a Christian web site daily...

To secretly make fun of all those Christians who are deluding themselves, even when they know they are doing it :D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
If your worship of your god is equivalent to my "worship" of science, then you must not be much of a Christian... :chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Naw, in case you hadn't noticed I'm here to debate Enyart, plus have a bit of entertainment at your expense...

RogerB

If your worship of your god is equivalent to my "worship" of science, then you must not be much of a Christian... :chuckle:

Your actions belie your words, :zakath: .

RogerB

Naw, in case you hadn't noticed I'm here to debate Enyart, plus have a bit of entertainment at your expense...

You call that a debate???? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I also visit atheist websites daily. Your point?