JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If you're an open theist you're a fellow conspiracy theorists. :cheers:

--Dave
I don't believe any of the nonsense you're spouting. Have you read those links that I posted earlier?

[quote name="DFT_Dave" post=4889698]All cosmological theories require a presupposition that may or may not be true.

So let's start with the assumption that God exists and that He created the heavens and the earth, which He hung on nothing. Good place to start, no?

No human was present at the beginning of the universe and life, no one can say with absolute certainty that the universe and life have a beginning.

The problem with this is that your argument completely disregards forensic science. If a man rapes a woman in the middle of nowhere, with no one around but them, and then kills her, and leaves, can we know who raped and murdered the woman? It may require some investigating, but it is possible to discover who did it.

The argument that "No human was present at the beginning" has the problem of which it completely disregards God's account of his-story. It also disregards everything we've discovered about the universe so far.

For example:
We can know that the Big Bang did NOT happen because of the first and second laws of thermodynamics, which boil down to
1) a rock cannot create itself, and
2) a fire cannot burn forever
Therefore, the only other possibility is that the Universe was created by a supernatural creator. Who or what that creator is is a philosophical discussion, and not a scientific one, though there is scientific evidence for God.

See
http://kgov.com/ken-ham-bill-nye-debate-analysis-by-real-science-radio
http://kgov.com/ham-nye-debate-rsr-analysis-part-2
http://kgov.com/ham-nye-debate-rsr-analysis-part-3
rsr.org/forensics
rsr.org/predictions
rsr.org/technologies

No one has been in a black hole, no one has seen dark energy or seen God or say with certainty that he does not exist.

No one will ever be able to see a black hole (let alone survive being sucked in by one) because not even light can escapes a black hole. We can see because light reflects off of objects into our eyes. If there's no light coming from an object, we cannot see it.

As for dark energy, that's a rescue device used by atheists to try to save their secular theories, which fall apart when considering all the evidence for God.

God exists. See Battle Royale 7 on TOL.

We all have minds capable of rational thought, we can create logical and coherent arguments and theories that can still be absolutely wrong if we start with a false premise.

--Dave

This is true. Let's not get caught up in false teachings and conspiracy theories. Let's look at fact, not fiction.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app[/QUOTE]

As well as kgov.com/flat-earth

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

gcthomas

Your picture shows cracks in the dirt which is another sign there was no dirt what ever kicked up by the blast from the module rocket or a disturbance of any kind. Thanks for the help you just proved my point.

--Dave

No. No cracks. Radial grooves pointing out from a blasted area. The crater you claimed didn't exist.

So wrong on all counts. But you are getting used to that experience, aren't you?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One you open your mind so much your brains fall out. Once you succumb to believing the first impossible thing you find the next ones easier to believe, until eventually you believe all of them.

If I "ferry cross the Mersey" is the river level all the way across?

How far is it from Dublin to Liverpool?

Do you think the P&O ferry crosses a level or curved Irish Sea?

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. No cracks. Radial grooves pointing out from a blasted area. The crater you claimed didn't exist.

So wrong on all counts. But you are getting used to that experience, aren't you?

Look closely at this picture, there are cracks in the dirt and this ground has obviously not been disturbed in the least?

View attachment 25096

I see, you think this is evidence of the blast from the rocket as it descended. I don't think so, if this were so, then the dust would have fallen on the landing pods. If the dust had settled right back where it came from then you would not see these cracks.

--Dave

chair

You're the dodger not me. I'm leading this thread not you.

--Dave

The fact that you started this thread doesn't make you less ignorant. I watched a few minutes of your "200 reasons" video. Let's be generous and say I wasn't very impressed. And no- I will not watch more.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, so you always thought open view was main stream?

AMR, I need your help here.

--Dave
What does main stream have to do with it??

Calvinism, Open Theism, and any other competing theories are just different interpretations of theology. There isn't a deep, dark, conspiracy behind any of them.

This is just your way of trying to normalize this insane position you have adopted.

gcthomas

If I "ferry cross the Mersey" is the river level all the way across?

How far is it from Dublin to Liverpool?

Do you think the P&O ferry crosses a level or curved Irish Sea?

--Dave

No, don't care, curved.

How does the coriolis effect occur on a flat earth?
Do you think Australians are crazy for thinking they see different stars to us?
You still haven't explained why ships become visible over the horizon may first, to the same extent no matter what the air temperature profile, which rules or refraction effects.
We have eye witnesses on ToL who have seen the curved horizon on high altitude flights.
I can see the curvature myself as I looked across the bay this morning towards cliffs 15 miles away, and the bottom hundred feet of the cliffs and lighthouse were hidden behind the horizon. Which is exactly what I would expect given a spherical earth of the known size. Why do you think this happens?
The earth's shadow is always a circular arc when it lands on the moon during an eclipse.
Our non-governmental satellites work just fine, with good orbits and returning images of a spherical earth. Why does this happen?

Please answer these questions and observations.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What does main stream have to do with it??

Calvinism, Open Theism, and any other competing theories are just different interpretations of theology. There isn't a deep, dark, conspiracy behind any of them.

This is just your way of trying to normalize this insane position you have adopted.

There was a time when was called a heretic. Classic orthodoxy both Catholic and Protestant consider us unorthodox, heretical, and say we believe that all of Christendom before us have "conspired" to hide the truth of open view we now claim to be the true revelation of God.

--Dave

gcthomas

Look closely at this picture, there are cracks in the dirt and this ground has obviously not been disturbed in the least?

View attachment 25096

I see, you think this is evidence of the blast from the rocket as it descended. I don't think so, if this were so, then the dust would have fallen on the landing pods. If the dust had settled right back where it came from then you would not see these cracks.

--Dave

You are talking as of the moon has an atmosphere to slow the dust and allow it to settle. In a vacuum the dust follows a parabolic ballistic trajectory and you wouldn't expect it to settle back where it came from.

Please answer the challenges in my previous post.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The fact that you started this thread doesn't make you less ignorant. I watched a few minutes of your "200 reasons" video. Let's be generous and say I wasn't very impressed. And no- I will not watch more.

Well, thank you for watching some of it.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are talking as of the moon has an atmosphere to slow the dust and allow it to settle. In a vacuum the dust follows a parabolic ballistic trajectory and you wouldn't expect it to settle back where or came from.

Please answer the challenges in my previous post.

Again, watch the video of the astronauts running on the moon and you will not have to create stupid comments about what is so clearly visible.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, don't care, curved.

How does the coriolis effect occur on a flat earth?
Do you think Australians are crazy for thinking they see different stars to us?
You still haven't explained why ships become visible over the horizon may first, to the same extent no matter what the air temperature profile, which rules or refraction effects.
We have eye witnesses on ToL who have seen the curved horizon on high altitude flights.
I can see the curvature myself as I looked across the bay this morning towards cliffs 15 miles away, and the bottom hundred feet of the cliffs and lighthouse were hidden behind the horizon. Which is exactly what I would expect given a spherical earth of the known size. Why do you think this happens?
The earth's shadow is always a circular arc when it lands on the moon during an eclipse.
Our non-governmental satellites work just fine, with good orbits and returning images of a spherical earth. Why does this happen?

Please answer these questions and observations.

These questions are best answered by comparing the two models together, I have not yet presented the flat earth model. I will soon enough.

--Dave

gcthomas

These questions are best answered by comparing the two models together, I have not yet presented the flat earth model. I will soon enough.

--Dave

You've spent days avoiding skewing the direct questions, instead offering moved goalposts again and again. I'd you can't answer questions based on simple direct observations them nothing else you offer is going to make any difference.

My observations of the hidden base of the lighthouse yields an earth radius of about five thousand kilometers, which isn't far off the accepted value. Why did I get that result? You asked if water surfaces were level, and I saw this morning that they are not - the sea between me and the other side of the bay was high enough to block my view considerably.

Please answer this challenge if you can.

gcthomas

The curvature of the earth at 15 miles away would be a 142 foot drop.

http://flatearthwiki.com/index.php? title=Earth%27s_Curvature

How high are those cliffs and where are you located?

--Dave

I was observing from 1.4 metres above sea level, so the horizon was probably only about three miles away. The simplistic 'drop' figures you link to don't show what an observer can actually see when above sea level. My figures are good.

Why can't I see the bottom of the cliffs on a flat earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.