The coronavirus scam

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
It's beyond "nice".

Arthur does not understand authentic love, for the same reasons he does not understand why abortion is evil, why sodomy is an abomination, and also why he just does not "get" God in general.

God is love and and there's no better description of love than can be found within the Bible itself, wouldn't you agree?

And you are clueless about it. You don't understand the first thing about the Bible. You read it like Satan reads it, to twist and obfuscate and find a way to argue for evil and against good. You do not read it through the eyes of faith. You read it just as what you are, a Godless liar.

Arthur Brain

Arthur does not understand authentic love, for the same reasons he does not understand why abortion is evil, why sodomy is an abomination, and also why he just does not "get" God in general.

And you are clueless about it. You don't understand the first thing about the Bible. You read it like Satan reads it, to twist and obfuscate and find a way to argue for evil and against good. You do not read it through the eyes of faith. You read it just as what you are, a Godless liar.
You do a really good impression of a clanging cymbal.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
You do a really good impression of a clanging cymbal.

Another empty Arthur Braindead response, void of anything valuable.

Whenever I slam you down with facts and you feebly respond with your retarded replies, I know I have put you in your place, and so does everyone else.

Arthur Brain

Another empty Arthur Braindead response, void of anything valuable.

Whenever I slam you down with facts and you feebly respond with your retarded replies, I know I have put you in your place, and so does everyone else.
You don't. You simply name call and assert your own arrogant opinion as if it's truth verbatim. It isn't.

Arthur Brain

God is love and He loves those who love His people and His Word, but He hates those who hate His people and hate His Word.
Did God so love the world, or is that hyperbole? Did Jesus ask that those who crucified Him be forgiven because they knew not what they were doing?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Arthur does not understand sin and repentance so he can never understand God and love.
I understand all too well . . . .

You need to watch your mouth, if only for the sake of your immortal soul.

You claim you understand sin and repentance? If you really do then you are admitting before God and man that you freely embrace evil and sin, and promote both, of your own free will. The evil of infanticide and sodomy being at the top of the list, you embrace them and promote them and you do not repent of it. By your own mouth you damn yourself.

You just don't know when to shut up do you.

Arthur Brain

You need to watch your mouth, if only for the sake of your immortal soul.

You claim you understand sin and repentance? If you really do then you are admitting before God and man that you freely embrace evil and sin, and promote both, of your own free will. The evil of infanticide and sodomy being at the top of the list, you embrace them and promote them and you do not repent of it. By your own mouth you damn yourself.

You just don't know when to shut up do you.
I thought you were going to 'stop wasting your time talking to a pig like me'? Do me a favour and practice what you preach. Otherwise, I do not "support infanticide" at all. I don't "support sodomy" either as much as you might equate my believing that homosexuals are still actually human beings and should have the same rights as everyone else as being so.

You are in no position to tell other people to watch their mouths whatsoever with the garbage that continually spews out of yours.