The Convicting Power of the Holy Spirit

beloved57

Nope, this is the gospel;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Modern English Version (MEV)

The Resurrection of Christ
15 Now, brothers, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which you have received, and in which you stand.

2 Through it you are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached to you, unless you have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: how Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

4 was buried, rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

That is part of Tulip! If you don't believe TULIP you don't believe that passage!

beloved57

Bottom line is, the only ones who will be Saved are those Chosen in Christ
before the foundation to an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11; 2 Tim. 1:9:
The Election of Grace Rom. 11:5.

You have been deceived by a false doctrine of MAN Gal. 1:8-9.

Don't isolate certain scriptures and make a doctrine out of them,
but learn the true Biblical Hermeneutic, which is to compare scripture with scripture 1 Cor 2:13!

~~~~~

He doesn't believe that passage of scripture anyway!

Nanja

He doesn't believe that passage of scripture anyway!

I know you're right. He's blinded to the Truth 2 Cor 4:3-4.

So even when the Word of Truth is rejected,
God's Purpose is always accomplished perfectly.

2 Cor. 2:15-17
For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
(v16) To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
And who is sufficient for these things? (v.17) For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God:
but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
(v16) To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
And who is sufficient for these things? (v.17) For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God:

~~~~~

You two are a sad case. You are convinced that you have the truth when actually you are so far from the truth that I don't think that you will ever find it.

beloved57

You two are a sad case. You are convinced that you have the truth when actually you are so far from the truth that I don't think that you will ever find it.

Its you who reject the Truth of the Gospel, Tulip is that Truth ! You have read those Truths before and rejected them, that may have sealed your fate friend !

beloved57

~~~~~

Sure you right, also Isa 55:11

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

And for many, its sent to be a savor of death unto death as you have pointed out !

Robert Pate

Banned
Sure you right, also Isa 55:11

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

And for many, its sent to be a savor of death unto death as you have pointed out !

You have been warned many times on the Forum by many Christians, yet you continue to believe the lies of Calvinism.

Robert Pate

Banned
Lol, funny, i have been warned not to believe the Gospel !

Your Gospel leaves out the redeeming work of Christ that was done on behalf of fallen humanity.

You refuse to believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world and in doing so you will bring judgment on yourself.

beloved57

Your Gospel leaves out the redeeming work of Christ that was done on behalf of fallen humanity.

You refuse to believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world and in doing so you will bring judgment on yourself.

The Holy Spirit has not convinced you of the Truth of the Gospel, TULIP !

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit is God's mark of ownership. Once one receives the Holy Spirit they are sealed by the Spirit and are eternally saved, Ephesians 1:13. There is no unsealing. Once you become a Christian you are eternally saved. If you fall away after professing faith in Christ, you never did believe, you were a counterfeit.
The only Spirit that the Lord gives is holy. If you are not growing in Christ-likeness, you are not the real deal (Heb. 12:10, 14). Men can fool themselves (1 Cor. 3:18; Jas 1:22).

Tout comprendre c'est tout pardoner. :french:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wow what hatred against the Gospel and the Servant of Christ!

No. Look at it this way, you're a "Hyper-Calvinist Extremist." You
believe God "creates" ALL the sin on planet earth. Now, that's
kind of nutty, don't ya think? Perhaps that's the problem, YOU
don't think? What do you think of that? Oh, wait a second, you
don't think! I almost mistook you for someone who has the
capacity to reason. Sorry, my mistake.

Robert Pate

Banned
The only Spirit that the Lord gives is holy. If you are not growing in Christ-likeness, you are not the real deal (Heb. 12:10, 14). Men can fool themselves (1 Cor. 3:18; Jas 1:22).

Tout comprendre c'est tout pardoner. :french:

If you are being chastened by the Lord there is a problem. What is it?