The Coming Temple of God

I.S.I.T.

God's Temple is in heaven....

Psalm 11:4
The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 11:19
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 14:17
And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 15:5
And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

Revelation 16:17
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Acts 7:48
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

Acts 17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

This is what sets the Israel of God apart from the Israel of Jacob.

beameup

[The Levitical Priests] serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the TABERNACLE: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain. - Hebrews 8:5 NIV

The Tabernacle on earth was a copy [replica] of the Tabernacle in Heaven. see Exodus 25:40, 26:30, 27:8, etc. The Tribulation structure could be a TABERNACLE.

Ezekiel chapters 40-48 contain detailed instructions for the construction of the Millennial Temple in Jerusalem. You should read it. Messiah will dwell there.

The Temple Institute has already trained the Levitical Priests, made their clothing, created all the Temple/Tabernacle implements, obtained the ashes of the red heifer and laid out the architectural drawings/plans.

I.S.I.T.

“From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the Abomination of Desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!
But as for you Daniel, go your way to your end; then you will enter into rest and rise again for your allotted portion at the end of the age.”
- Daniel 12:11-13

The "Abomination of Desolation" is the desecration of the Holy-of-Holies [kodesh-kodesh] in the Temple.

When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) - Matthew 24:15
But when ye shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) - Mark 13:14

That Temple Jesus and the apostles were looking at with their own eyes was destroyed in 70 a.d. fulfilling the prophecy of the AOD. This began the tribulation of "those days" as it pertained to the Jews.= days of vengeance and wrath upon this people= the Jews. This tribulation period of "those days" runs all the way to the 6th seal sign (sun, moon, stars)and then begins the time of trouble such as the world has never seen, or God's wrath being poured out on the entire world.

There are 2 tribulations shown in scripture, with the first being to the Jews....

Romans 2:9
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

beameup

An abomination would leave the Temple intact, it would simply make the sanctuary "unclean".
The destruction of the Temple was a different matter.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV

There's no way around it, the False-Christ will enter the Temple during the Tribulation.

I.S.I.T.

People should be more concerned about who is sitting in the place of authority and seat of God in their own bodies and hearts, rather than looking for an imaginary man figure to sit in a future brick and mortar Temple to be built in Jerusalem.

Our battle is not against flesh and blood men, but against spiritual wickedness.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

I.S.I.T.

Men can build temples, Churches, synagogues and mosques, but that does not mean they are truly the "Temple of God" as described by the words of God in scripture.

God is currently constructing His own spiritual house made up of "living stones", with Jesus Christ being the very foundation stone being the chief corner stone and head of the body.

1 Peter 2:5
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Zeke

Revelation 21:17
17 και εμετρησεν το τειχος αυτης εκατον τεσσερακοντα τεσσαρων πηχων μετρον ανθρωπου ο εστιν αγγελου
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred forty four cubits, the measure of a man which is a messenger.

That is because the one who is a true messenger has the testimony of all twelve tribes and the twelve apostles of the Lamb, (twelve times twelve is an hundred forty four). And no one gets into the holy city without these, not even without the twelve messages of the twelve messengers which are at the twelve gates of the city which have the names of the twelve tribes. To those without all things are done in parables: and without are dogs, and word-sorcerers, and whoremongers, and fleshmongers, and murderers spewing murders from their lips, and idolaters worshiping creation and the created things, having changed the glory of the uncorruptible Elohim into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things, and whosoever loves and makes lies. :)

Rev 1:10, I guess they missed this part, so they run of into carnal kingdom land to find out about its fulfillment. Not to mention they believe they are the temple of God one moment then do a 180 and try and convince themselves that they really aren't buy pushing the letter which the sons of Hagar are in bondage to 2 Cor 3:6 Galatians 4:20-24.

beameup

I didn't mention Paul. Paul worshiped in the existing Temple, he didn't build one.

In Thessalonians, Paul clearly states that the False-Christ will present himself as GOD, in the Temple.
Then, the remaining Jews on earth will have an ultimate choice to make: worship or flee. I suspect that the vast majority will WORSHIP their "Messiah".

daqq

Rev 1:10, I guess they missed this part, so they run of into carnal kingdom land to find out about its fulfillment. Not to mention they believe they are the temple of God one moment then do a 180 and try and convince themselves that they really aren't buy pushing the letter which the sons of Hagar are in bondage to 2 Cor 3:6 Galatians 4:20-24.

Yep, denying the work of Messiah by loudly proclaiming that he needs to come back and finish the job; they reject the Testimony of Yeshua in the Gospel record in favor of the physical earthly thousand-year Reich world domination global empire kingdom that Yhudas Sicarii and the rebel forces always dreamed about. Funny how they claim we are in fantasy land while their dreams of global domination have still not yet come to fruition after nearly two thousand years of vain hopes and carnal dreams. This generation too will die in their sins and their sons and daughters will continue the dream. :chuckle:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In Thessalonians, Paul clearly states that the False-Christ will present himself as GOD, in the Temple.

Yes, that is happening. Haven't you figured it out?

The word temple should be with a small "t" since it's not the Father's temple.

beameup

Yes, that is happening. Haven't you figured it out?

The word temple should be with a small "t" since it's not the Father's temple.

NAOS - used of the temple at Jerusalem, but only of the sacred edifice (or sanctuary) itself, consisting of the Holy place and the Holy of Holies. G3485

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. - 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10

beameup

No mention of Jerusalem.

Jews (nor God) would never even consider anywhere other than Jerusalem,
and presently only Haram al Sharif (although evidence indicates south of the "Temple Mount").
Everything has been prepared by the Temple Institute, all they need is the "green light".