That's, Sola Scriptura....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
At 10:30am on Saturday 17th July 1999 I was converted. I didn't ask to be saved and I didn't want to be saved. I am walking, talking, living proof of the predetermined sovereign will of the Eternal Almighty.

ccol-story-bro-tell-it-again.jpg

daqq

Paul also said, 'For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.......Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me''.

I'm a servant.

Your are way out of the context of the Romans 7 passage from which you quote if you think Paul is telling his readers he has no free will. So what is it that you are a servant to? Paul tells you in the same passage how he serves Elohim and with what tools:

Romans 7:14-25 KJV
14. For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh, ) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

The Torah is supernal-spiritual. Sin dwells in your flesh including all of the attributes of "the flesh", (eyes, mind, and understanding of the scripture included). How then to you do the will of Elohim as stated in other places? You have to decide to put to death or "mortify" your members which are upon your own earth, (for the man is the Land, both the erets outer-bounds-flesh and the adamah-soil of the heart). Paul specifically tells you herein above that with the mind he serves Torah of Elohim, which is Horeb, but concerning the flesh he serves Torah of sin, (and death) which is Sinai, and used for putting to death the sins and deeds of the body, (every man is a house with his own household "members"). You therefore cannot do any of these things without the free will to choose to do so and prove your love to Messiah Yeshua and his Father and our Father. This also concerns parting your own soul asunder as the Teacher has commanded, (or you cannot be his disciple) and the allegory of Esau the "flesh man" against Jacob, (flesh against spirit, the "old man" verses the "inner man"). Pharaoh and Moses are the same allegory; Ishmael and Isaac are the same allegory: both vessels of spirit come from the selfsame lump of clay, one vessel fitted to destruction, the other fitted to honor unto the Father in the appointed time of the Father, and every man is a single lump of clay.

Truster

Your are way out of the context of the Romans 7 passage from which you quote if you think Paul is telling his readers he has no free will. So what is it that you are a servant to? Paul tells you in the same passage how he serves Elohim and with what tools:

Romans 7:14-25 KJV
14. For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh, ) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

The Torah is supernal-spiritual. Sin dwells in your flesh including all of the attributes of "the flesh", (eyes, mind, and understanding of the scripture included). How then to you do the will of Elohim as stated in other places? You have to decide to put to death or "mortify" your members which are upon your own earth, (for the man is the Land, both the erets outer-bounds-flesh and the adamah-soil of the heart). Paul specifically tells you herein above that with the mind he serves Torah of Elohim, which is Horeb, but concerning the flesh he serves Torah of sin, (and death) which is Sinai, and used for putting to death the sins and deeds of the body, (every man is a house with his own household "members"). You therefore cannot do any of these things without the free will to choose to do so and prove your love to Messiah Yeshua and his Father and our Father. This also concerns parting your own soul asunder as the Teacher has commanded, (or you cannot be his disciple) and the allegory of Esau the "flesh man" against Jacob, (flesh against spirit, the "old man" verses the "inner man"). Pharaoh and Moses are the same allegory; Ishmael and Isaac are the same allegory: both vessels of spirit come from the selfsame lump of clay, one vessel fitted to destruction, the other fitted to honor unto the Father in the appointed time of the Father, and every man is a single lump of clay.

So you bring scriptures that you think proves that Yah Veh Elohim is not sovereign in the administration of all that occurs in time.....more fool you. It just proves that you haven't been given understanding beyond what the carnal man is given.

daqq

So you bring scriptures that you think proves that Yah Veh Elohim is not sovereign in the administration of all that occurs in time.....more fool you. It just proves that you haven't been given understanding beyond what the carnal man is given.

So you have no answer when the scripture is actually quoted IN CONTEXT? What kind of patchwork theology is it that takes a set of one-liners out of context and splices them together into a doctrine? It is the dreamy doctrine of a dreamer who is stealing from Elohim and using select portions of holy writ in a patchwork quilt to make up his own dreamy inventions from the machinations of the vain imagination of his mind.

Here is the truth: the first time ever you sinned it was by your own free will, just as myself and every other human being, and unfortunately for you when this occurred the enemy planted the seeds of tares in your fields, ("the flesh"). Now that you have come to Elohim you are required to exercise your own free will to prove your love and cut them off from your midst. This is one of the greatest gifts of the Testimony of Yeshua, (which Testimony he paid for with his own blood) for the Teacher shows us how to hammer our own will into submission so as to make our own will conform to the will of the Father. If you will not choose do the will of Elohim then you will not receive the Promise, according to the author of Hebrews, and Paul likewise expounds the will of Elohim by the Testimony of Yeshua in the Gospel accounts. Paul even states that this concerns our own sanctification:

1 Thessalonians 4:1-6 KJV
1. Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6. That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

Hebrews 10:35-36 KJV
35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

You cannot do the will of Elohim without exercising your own will to do so. Who then is the carnal minded man? For it is you who by your own doctrine say that you cannot please God by your own freewill because you claim that you have no free will. :chuckle:

:sheep:

Truster

So you have no answer when the scripture is actually quoted IN CONTEXT? What kind of patchwork theology is it that takes a set of one-liners out of context and splices them together into a doctrine? It is the dreamy doctrine of a dreamer who is stealing from Elohim and using select portions of holy writ in a patchwork quilt to make up his own dreamy inventions from the machinations of the vain imagination of his mind.

Here is the truth: the first time ever you sinned it was by your own free will, just as myself and every other human being, and unfortunately for you when this occurred the enemy planted the seeds of tares in your fields, ("the flesh"). Now that you have come to Elohim you are required to excercise your own free will to prove your love and cut them off from your midst. This is one of the greatest gifts of the Testimony of Yeshua, (which Testimony he paid for with his own blood) for the Teacher shows us how to hammer our own will into submission so as to make our own will conform to the will of the Father. If you will not choose do the will of Elohim then you will not receive the Promise, according to the author of Hebrews, and Paul likewise expounds the will of Elohim by the Testimony of Yeshua in the Gospel accounts. Paul even states that this concerns our own sanctification:

1 Thessalonians 4:1-6 KJV
1. Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6. That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

Hebrews 10:35-36 KJV
35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

You cannot do the will of Elohim without exercising your own will to do so. Who then is the carnal minded man? For it is you who by your own doctrine say that you cannot please God by your own freewill because you claim that you have no free will. :chuckle:

:sheep:

You can throw all the cut and paste scriptures that you want at the screen, but you can never, ever take away the sovereign rule of the Eternal Almighty over creation. You can scream FREE WILL from the rooftops, but you don't have a will that is free from sin, and you can never exercise the power to fulfil your will.

As for me when I'm on my death bed. I'll never be bothered with the thoughts of was I sincere enough, did I do enough, because it has always been ''Thy will be done''.

daqq

You can throw all the cut and paste scriptures that you want at the screen, but you can never, ever take away the sovereign rule of the Eternal Almighty over creation. You can scream FREE WILL from the rooftops, but you don't have a will that is free from sin, and you can never exercise the power to fulfil your will.

As for me when I'm on my death bed. I'll never be bothered with the thoughts of was I sincere enough, did I do enough, because it has always been ''Thy will be done''.

When did I ever say anything about the sovereign rule and will of the Eternal Almighty over His creation? You have now made yourself a false accuser and have merely done so for your own benefit to justify yourself.

The sovereign will of YHWH Elohim says this too and you cannot escape it:

Zechariah 11:15-17
15. And YHWH said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
16. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
17. Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

If therefore your right eye offends you, pluck him out, and cast him from you; for the lamp-light of the inside of the body of the man is the eye. If therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light, but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness! And the man is indeed the Land; and the Eyes of YHWH Elohim are upon His Land always, from the beginning of the year even to the end of the year.

daqq

You can scream FREE WILL from the rooftops, but you don't have a will that is free from sin, and you can never exercise the power to fulfil your will.

You neither know the power of God nor the power of a clear conscience. :)