test the spirit

God's Truth

While SALVATION is a GIFT given those who BELIEVE. It's sad you can't keep these things straight.

Salvation is a gift given to those who believe AND OBEY; otherwise, it is DEAD belief. You promote dead belief/faith. Does 'serving' sound like not doing anything? lol

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You actually mean; You must EARN your way. Be honest now.
Yeppers.
Her plan is to rely on the righteousness and obedience of two, not one.

Romans 5 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus clear says that we know them by their fruit.
Here comes Meshak's fruit .....

But those mockers and slanders
My goodness.
Please tone it down.
You are harassing.
It is not a good Christian thing to do.
You need humble attitude, get rid of your pride.

God's Truth

And you prove you don't know what Paul's Gospel of Grace is. :chuckle:

Does "not of ourselves" sound familiar? I thought not.

The 'not of ourselves' means you don't have to get circumcised (or have all the males circumcised in your home), and you don't have to adhere to a dietary law, and take special various baths, and sacrifice animals that you take to the priest, to a priest that also had to follow strict guidelines and rules.

Paul wasn't saying 'not or ourselves' mean don't OBEY. HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

glorydaz

The 'not of ourselves' means you don't have to get circumcised (or have all the males circumcised in your home), and you don't have to adhere to a dietary law, and take special various baths, and sacrifice animals that you take to the priest, to a priest that also had to follow strict guidelines and rules.

Paul wasn't saying 'not or ourselves' mean don't OBEY. HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

You fool.....you boast which is excluded by the law of faith. :rotfl:

God's Truth

You fool.....you boast which is excluded by the law of faith. :rotfl:

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LOL

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you prove you don't know what Paul's Gospel of Grace is. :chuckle:

Does "not of ourselves" sound familiar? I thought not.
She hates the grace method because it leaves her righteousness and obedience completely out of the equation.
All of her "Look at me! Look at me! See how 'good' I am being!" is completely eliminated, and her prideful ego refuses to tolerate that.

God's Truth

She hates the grace method because it leaves her righteousness and obedience completely out of the equation.
All of her "Look at me! Look at me! See how 'good' I am being!" is completely eliminated, and her prideful ego refuses to tolerate that.

Jesus says to become as little children. Jesus didn't mean bad little children, as glorydazed and you act like.

Grace isn't that defiant bad kids who don't obey are the ones who get saved. lol

God's Truth

It's the only things she has. Poor thing.

Do you think you ladies sound like Cain, a little?

Cain probably thought the same thing about Abel. Cain hatefully mocking Abel: "Look at me! Look at me! See how 'good' I am being!"

Bahahahahahaa

glorydaz

Jesus says to become as little children. Jesus didn't mean bad little children, as glorydazed and you act like.

Grace isn't that defiant bad kids who don't obey are the ones who get saved. lol

As I said, you don't understand the Gospel of Grace. We are saved while we are "disobedient children" because we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ....that in the ages to come, He gets all the glory.

Eph. 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.​

You'll be strutting around on the outside saying, "But I was the good one...." :nono:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you think you ladies sound like Cain, a little?

Cain probably thought the same thing about Abel. Cain hatefully mocking Abel: "Look at me! Look at me! See how 'good' I am being!"

Bahahahahahaa
Making up stories again.
Show us where Abel boasts of his deeds.
:popcorn:

God's Truth

As I said, you don't understand the Gospel of Grace. We are saved while we are "disobedient children" because we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ....that in the ages to come, He gets all the glory.

Eph. 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.​

You'll be strutting around on the outside saying, "But I was the good one...." :nono:

Bahahahaha Dead in sins were the Gentiles not having to get circumcised before Jesus would save them!