Ten Commandments Or Nine Commandments

clefty

I said
You really should find the Holy Spirit. Because without Him you have no hope of ever finding the truth. Its certain you don't have any idea of what it is now.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

You flip flop back and forth.

Holy Spirit led me to truth, His word is truth, tells us to pray Sabbath will be kept in the future as it did this in the past:

Ezekiel 20:11"I gave them My statutes and informed them of My ordinances, by which, if a man observes them, he will live. 12"Also I gave them My sabbaths to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD who sanctifies them."

He gave them to the strangers in Israel too...but you are a full citizen of Israel if you are in Him says Paul...and kept keeping Sabbath too...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Holy Spirit led me to truth, His word is truth, tells us to pray Sabbath will be kept in the future as it did this in the past:

Ezekiel 20:11"I gave them My statutes and informed them of My ordinances, by which, if a man observes them, he will live. 12"Also I gave them My sabbaths to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD who sanctifies them."

He gave them to the strangers in Israel too...but you are a full citizen of Israel if you are in Him says Paul...and kept keeping Sabbath too...

I said
lol You don't know one spirit from another. Satan quotes old testament. Your quoting old testament.

clefty

I said
lol You don't know one spirit from another. Satan quotes old testament. Your quoting old testament.

Old T quotes Satan...NT does too...

Oh and He quotes OT uses it to validate Him His ministry even...like the part Lord of the Sabbath...Sabbath is OT and He brings it in modeling it for us and instructing we keep it, pray for it even in the future...quotes Daniel and his abomination of desolation...yup OT right there...

In fact after modeling it for us and instructions to keep it and pray that it be kept He died signing the new covenant with His blood and sealing it. You can't add anything to a covenant once it is signed and sealed right? Once the testator is dead...His signature binds it...well His first day in the NEW COVENANT AGE was at rest on the Sabbath...and even His followers hurried to keep it as was STILL the commandment...al that any day everyday and Sunday keeping was after the fact...is why even the apostles continued to keep it the kosher laws too and the festivals...the birthday of the church was on an Old Testament festival...

Yup...following the Spirit is following His Way...is following what that OT church in the wilderness was supposed to do

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Your an idiot, and a dangerous one at that. You are the blind leading the blind. Jesus said the Holy Spirit will only bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said. Quote new testament.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The only truth is the new testament.

19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

What makes you so dangerous is your ignorance. You haven't separated your spiritual side from your evil side inside yet. So you just believe what ever comes to your mind. And the devil is feeding you with all the deceptions he has. And your submitting to them. Your idle words are evil.

Matt 12:32-37
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your an idiot, and a dangerous one at that. You are the blind leading the blind. Jesus said the Holy Spirit will only bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said. Quote new testament.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The only truth is the new testament.

(NKJ)

What makes you so dangerous is your ignorance. You haven't separated your spiritual side from your evil side inside yet. So you just believe what ever comes to your mind. And the devil is feeding you with all the deceptions he has. And your submitting to them. Your idle words are evil.

Matt 12:32-37
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

The Spirit does help me remember what He said...like do my Father's will...keep His commandments as I have...pray that your fleeing be not on the Sabbath so that it can be kept...

Do as I do...ya know...live like He did...six days and then a special time...

Ironically that second text was to Pharisees who had changed the sabbath into what they wanted exactly what you are doing...He had to steal Sabbath back from them...they rejected the Spirit His way...sabbatismos remains...

He gives you rest...a day...in Him is rest...certainly a day of the seventh

But ya gotta work still six days...so off I go

Good to have you back Squeaky...to talk about what Gentiles hear every Sabbath day...as James knew there at the Jerusalem council...NT btw

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Spirit does help me remember what He said...like do my Father's will...keep His commandments as I have...pray that your fleeing be not on the Sabbath so that it can be kept...

Do as I do...ya know...live like He did...six days and then a special time...

Ironically that second text was to Pharisees who had changed the sabbath into what they wanted exactly what you are doing...He had to steal Sabbath back from them...they rejected the Spirit His way...sabbatismos remains...

He gives you rest...a day...in Him is rest...certainly a day of the seventh

But ya gotta work still six days...so off I go

Good to have you back Squeaky...to talk about what Gentiles hear every Sabbath day...as James knew there at the Jerusalem council...NT btw

I said
Show me where any of that is written in scripture. You assume away to much.

clefty

I said
Show me where any of that is written in scripture.

All of it in the NT

You assume away to much.

Yup maybe...I assume you know the NT at least...and pray for the Spirit to guide you to the others texts I reference...The Spirit remembers that not even Yahushua cited the book chapter and verse of the OT He referenced...but maybe He assumed too much too...that like you some people can't use and apply the text in normal familiar language and conversation...

But I agree I do assume you know the NT at least and would remember where He said "but do the will of my Father" or "thy will be done on earth just AS it is in heaven." Sorry I added the JUST...cause as it is in Heaven...no Sunday Ham for you...get used to it now...maybe start by participating in His rehearsal days...

LOL...that last one is from the OT...but you can find it too...

I believe in you Squeaky...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
All of it in the NT

Yup maybe...I assume you know the NT at least...and pray for the Spirit to guide you to the others texts I reference...The Spirit remembers that not even Yahushua cited the book chapter and verse of the OT He referenced...but maybe He assumed too much too...that like you some people can't use and apply the text in normal familiar language and conversation...

But I agree I do assume you know the NT at least and would remember where He said "but do the will of my Father" or "thy will be done on earth just AS it is in heaven." Sorry I added the JUST...cause as it is in Heaven...no Sunday Ham for you...get used to it now...maybe start by participating in His rehearsal days...

LOL...that last one is from the OT...but you can find it too...

I believe in you Squeaky...

I said
lolol That's what makes you so dangerous. You assume them things are in the bible. You have the counterfeit that is full of guile and deception. None of them are in there the way you claim. You are doing the same thing that most muslims do. Twist and pervert the gospel so you can cause contention.
You have perverted every verse that you have tried to quote. You have added to the verses and taken away from the verses.

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

I don't see any way your name will ever get written in the book of life.