Ted Cruz trustworthy?

marke

Um, yes, it was. The footage is there for all to see and no denying it. Seen it from several sources thanks and those morons who invaded the capitol that day have already been charged in many cases and they sure weren't "liberals" or the like. It's there in black and white. Once again, kudos to officer Eugene Goodman who led the rabble away from what could have potentially been a much worse situation with the "hang Mike Pence" mob. Enough's enough.
The political prisoners of the leftist democrat DC mob are suffering cruel and inhumane treatment by democrat thugs in charge of the jail but those prisoners have not been charged with sedition and none of them have been convicted of any crime, much less a crime some might feel is worthy of the torture they are receiving.

marke

Trump supporters banged on polling stations with either "Stop the count" or "Count the votes" depending on state. Not rioting as such but hardly civil behavior either. How do you account for those chanting "hang Mike Pence" when in the capitol all in plain and clear video footage that the world's already seen? It's not "plain and simple" at all GD. That you won't have done any of the things that some of that mob that day did doesn't mean that every Trump supporter is a respectful and law abiding citizen, by any stretch.
Leftist mobs looted stores, burned down businesses, assaulted cops, and violently seized whole city blocks, yet the DC police mob has jailed participants in the Jan 6 protest over chanting "hang Mike Pence." Seriously? Do any of these leftists have any sense at all?

marke

A sad indictment on the state of the republican party if that's the case...
A sad indictment on the democrat party is that they are willing to lie and deceive and cheat their way into power so they can destroy what good still exists in America today.

Skeeter

Banned
The number of people who have been charged with attempted insurrection comes to a grand total of zero.
What about the building blocks of insurrection? How many are charged with assault? How many are charged with disrupting an official government proceeding?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What about the building blocks of insurrection? How many are charged with assault? How many are charged with disrupting an official government proceeding?
Innocent of insurrection until proven guilty. Or do you not believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" philosophy?

Skeeter

Banned
Innocent of insurrection until proven guilty. Or do you not believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" philosophy?
I believe in establishing the elements of a crime before prosecuting it. Finding those with lesser and included crimes first, helps bring the case to the big boys because underlings are more likely to cooperate when they have a deal to cut.

marke

Is assault the same as sedition? Were the thousands of assaults committed by leftists in 2020 acts of sedition that demand the assailants be locked up in inhumane conditions for months before being charged with a crime?

Gary K

Banned
Ron DeSantis trustworthy? I don't think so...

LOL. That is supposed to mean DeSantis isn't honest? That has to be one of the most insane things I've ever heard.

Boring;
4. To weary by tedious iteration or by dullness; to tire; to
trouble; to vex; to annoy; to pester.
[1913 Webster]

Dishonest:
3. Wanting in honesty; void of integrity; faithless; disposed
to cheat or defraud; not trustworthy; as, a dishonest man.
[1913 Webster]

What a troll.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
LOL. That is supposed to mean DeSantis isn't honest? That has to be one of the most insane things I've ever heard.
Stone is implying that DeSantis is having an affair...

Trump is playing a dangerous game here. I guess he figures he has nothing to lose.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Stone is implying that DeSantis is having an affair...

Trump is playing a dangerous game here. I guess he figures he has nothing to lose.

While I supported Trump in 2020, I will not support him in 2024. I hope he has the good sense not to run. My main concern is his age. If elected in 2024, he'll be 83 by the end of his term.