"Ted Cruz doesn't unite; he divides" the Republican party (?)

lighthouse99

"Ted Cruz doesn't unite; he divides" the Republican party (?)

yeh, some Fox News commentator knucklehead said this. But you know, he (commentator) is right, albeit only HALF right, which sometimes is as good as being all the way wrong. After all, when does the devil himself ever come out with an outright, obvious-even-to-idiots, boldfaced LIE? and yet he is nonetheless called the Father of Lies. He uses the half-truth tactic all the time. He is the master of it.

Ted Cruz is a divider all right. He divides the ELITES in the Republican party, meaning party bosses, talking head corporatists, Rs in CONGRESS (so called Republicans)

Yes, they are definitely divided vis a vis Ted Cruz. They hate him

Why? Because Ted Cruz is against them. He IS against governemnt corruption (IRS scandal/Gitmo scandal/Bergdahl scandal/DOJ scandals... etc...etc...etc)

They hate Ted Cruz because Cruz is FOR the people!

Hey, you, The People: If you like yourself a little bit, vote for Ted Cruz. He is one of the only candidates who actually cares about We the People (over We the Elitists Who Love to WASTE Your Money on our Favorite Lobbyists Whether We Claim to Be Republican or Not)

:)

:think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Due to the fact that the Republican party includes two groups that seem to completely disagree (the establishment types and the tea party types) I think just about every single candidate will divide in one way or another.

Thankfully.... it appears that the establishment types number seems to be up. I think/hope they are on their way out.

lighthouse99

Due to the fact that the Republican party includes two groups that seem to completely disagree (the establishment types and the tea party types) I think just about every single candidate will divide in one way or another.

Thankfully.... it appears that the establishment types number seems to be up. I think/hope they are on their way out.

That appears to be up to We the People. The low-info voters among us need to become more educated (so as to see the diffrences between candidates, difference between what is said/what is DONE). I sometimes wonder if I should put a lot of trust in Fox News? I mean, news is news (in one sense) but on the other hand, i see how a lot of their commentators seem to "agree" a little too much with--well, for one thing, liberals, of all people. And they agree with the rinos in Congress a lot.

The People have to stand up and say NO! We are mad as-- and not going to take this anymore (meaning: R and D in Congress vote together almost all the time)

lighthouse99

I recall another person from long ago in history who was accused of being a divider. But He was not going to back down from such claims. Instead he forewarned about--such things as separating sheep from goats. The Republicans in Congress (so called) have almost all become goats, siding with the liberals rather than defying them, rather than keeping their promises to the VOTERS (Remember them?)