Teacher of the year beats up student two days later

Gary K

Banned
This was one well-chosen TOY. Two days after winning the award she was dumb enough to call the student out of class and then assault the student in her own classroom in front of security cameras. :rolleyes:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This was one well-chosen TOY. Two days after winning the award she was dumb enough to call the student out of class and then assault the student in her own classroom in front of security cameras. :rolleyes:

While I do miss the students I taught for the last three years I taught, I do not miss the students I had to endure for 2 years in the inner City.

Arthur Brain

You can't credit her with smarts for waiting until after the award. The event that she assaulted the student about didn't happen until after she won the award.
You're not really in a position to talk about "smarts" when you make a post as dumb as the following:

Ah, come on. Politicians are the kindest and most selfless people on earth. They are also the most honest people to ever exist. Just ask anna, rusha, AB, and UN. They will tell you there are no people alive who have sterling characters like politicians. You can trust your life on their every word.

I've hardly made it a secret on here as to just how cynical I am where it comes to politics and politicians in general no matter what affiliation. That's why it bemuses me when folk are gullible enough to fawn over any of them let alone Trump. So, yet another fail on your part.

Gary K

Banned
You're not really in a position to talk about "smarts" when you make a post as dumb as the following:

Ah, come on. Politicians are the kindest and most selfless people on earth. They are also the most honest people to ever exist. Just ask anna, rusha, AB, and UN. They will tell you there are no people alive who have sterling characters like politicians. You can trust your life on their every word.

I've hardly made it a secret on here as to just how cynical I am where it comes to politics and politicians in general no matter what affiliation. That's why it bemuses me when folk are gullible enough to fawn over any of them let alone Trump. So, yet another fail on your part.
LOL. Yeah, you're so critical of leftist/marxist politicians in the US you defend them on a regular basis and time, time, amd time again say there is no evidence they are corrupt. There is no evidence to be found of their illegal machinations is your constant mantra. Yeah, you're really skeptical of all politicians. :rolleyes:

What a joke.

Arthur Brain

LOL. Yeah, you're so critical of leftist/marxist politicians in the US you defend them on a regular basis and time, time, amd time again say there is no evidence they are corrupt. There is no evidence to be found of their illegal machinations is your constant mantra. Yeah, you're really skeptical of all politicians. :rolleyes:

What a joke.
Well, if you equate the acceptance of the last election results as being a fawning fan of Biden or that I reckon that democrats are great then clueless as ever on your part. FTR, I accepted the results of the 2016 election as well despite not being over enamoured with Trump holding office. The fact of the matter is that there's no credible evidence to support these farcical conspiracy theories as to how the election was "stolen" from el former presidente...

Your puerile buffoonery notwithstanding, I remain cynical in regards to politics all ends up.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, if you equate the acceptance of the last election results as being a fawning fan of Biden or that I reckon that democrats are great then clueless as ever on your part. FTR, I accepted the results of the 2016 election as well despite not being over enamoured with Trump holding office. The fact of the matter is that there's no credible evidence to support these farcical conspiracy theories as to how the election was "stolen" from el former presidente...

Your puerile buffoonery notwithstanding, I remain cynical in regards to politics all ends up.
Yep, nothing to *fawn* over. Every other individual who has run for and served as POTUS was 100% better than Corona Virus Don. At least Joe (unlike his predecessor) is sane …

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yep, nothing to *fawn* over. Every other individual who has run for and served as POTUS was 100% better than Corona Virus Don. At least Joe (unlike his predecessor) is sane …

Yeah apparently they don't get that we don't worship President Biden the way Trump's been idolized and adored by his base.

There's a whole (comically bad and seriously disturbing) Trump hagiography out there.

88392.jpg

Trump%20God%20emperor.jpg

Last edited:

ok doser

... we don't worship President Biden ...
🤔
What do you think of the job he's been doing on the southern border?
What do you think of the press conferences that he hasn't been holding?
What do you think of the job he's been doing on controlling covid?
What do you think of the job he's been doing on withdrawing American troops and American citizens from Afghanistan?

ok doser

... we don't worship President Biden ...
@annabenedetti

🤔
What do you think of the job he's been doing on the southern border?
What do you think of the press conferences that he hasn't been holding?
What do you think of the job he's been doing on controlling covid?
What do you think of the job he's been doing on withdrawing American troops and American citizens from Afghanistan?

marke

Yeah apparently they don't get that we don't worship President Biden the way Trump's been idolized and adored by his base.

There's a whole (comically bad and seriously disturbing) Trump hagiography out there.

88392.jpg

Trump%20God%20emperor.jpg
Americans are right to support leaders who honor God and country and wrong to support leaders who promote evil.

ok doser

Americans are right to support leaders who honor God and country and wrong to support leaders who promote evil.
I'm amazed that idiots like Anna are more focused on Trump then they are on the absolute disaster that the current president has been. Their obsession is quite remarkable.